+3
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
juve_gigi
7 posters

Go down

Hey guys... Empty Hey guys...

Post by juve_gigi Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Just wanted to say hello and say congratulations to my Juve for another fantastic season. We are now officially back to where we were pre-Calciopoli and I would argue that we are even in a better position now than we were in 2006 because of all of our great young talent.

I can safely say that in watching Juve for over 27 years this is the most excited I have been in a long long time. We have the best coach in Serie A and maybe all of Europe, we have world class players on our team and we have exciting young players like Pogba who are legends in the making. What a wonderful time to be a Juventino!!!

Our team is almost complete. If we can acquire a world class striker and a left wing back then we can challenge for the Champions League next year. I like the fact that Conte is chasing Ibra and Suarez. They are what we need. Don't worry about Ibra being old or being a mercenary. He wants to win the Champions League quite badly and who better to win it with then Juve!! He will make us a contender for CL glory next year. As for Suarez, he is a beast and would compliment Ibra perfectly. Put them together on the pitch at the same time with our midfield and defense and we would scare even Bayern.

I trust we will do what it takes this summer to take us to the next level, which is Champions League glory. Conte will command the top players and Marotta will deliver them. I know this because we are so close now and we have lots of new money coming in. I trust we will do what it takes to become Champions of Europe again. It has been a long time since I saw us win the Champions League. The last time we won Del Piero was just a puppy, taking over from Baggio and leading us to victory over Ajax in 1996. Hopefully the next Champions League victory comes with Gigi and Pirlo on the pitch. I would really love to see them win the CL before they retire.

Forza Juve!! Dopo la mamma amo solo la Juve!! Ciao tutti!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Hey guys... Empty Re: Hey guys...

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Thank you drinking

If we land either Ibra or suarez I know we'll be at that next level, the level we're all desperate to achieve.

I can't wait for the celebrations upon landing scudetto numero 31!
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:43 pm

PAPA !!!!! Sad We miss you
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:50 pm

El Padre Papa returns! cheers Congrats to you too, man. I hope you come back proper. We miss you and you dick contests eco smile
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Hey man you're back! cheers

This is truly a great moment to be a Juve fan!

Stay Papa we need you to post more man Thumbs up
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Welcome back,hope to see you post more often.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:02 pm

hey man, long time no see!

the section misses you guys...the ones that started all this. i'd love to see you post at least once every Christmas.

i'm one of those that are against Ibra coming...and not because and not because he won't help us or fight for us...everybody knows Ibra is a winner.
(though i doubt his personality matching to the rest of the collective).
but the cost of this move for hopefully 1 very good season and then another good season is not worth it.
better use the limited funds and convince liverpool to give up Suarez..or Jovetic..from Fiorentina
i feel like we have one shoot to getting the the WC player that can make us real contenders for UCL title next year...and taking it on Ibra...makes me shiver.

i aree with all rest...happy to hear from u, Papa.

post some more
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: