Chumlum
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
58 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Time to raid Newcastle players ? Razz I am kidding. I dont know why they are in the position that hat they are in right now. Surely, its got to do with motivation right? A player like Hatem Ben Arfa could walk into our starting 11 I think. (Or most other teams in the top 6)

Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:13 pm

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/04/english-duo-hot-on-the-heels-of-fiorentina-star/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

WELL this best be BS! The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 2276801876
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:19 pm

What else were you expecting from those *bleep* mate? Its so frustrating to think where we would have been , had it not been for Chelsea and Man city coming in in last minute and outbidding us for the players.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:26 pm

If we want to get back to our glory days, we will have to do so by outspending (or at least being on par with the oil barons). There is no way around it. But you know , as well as I do, that this is less likely going to happen.

Mata, Hazard, Dzeko .... Those are the players we could have secured if we could have matched Chelea/CIty's valuation. Think about how much our team would have improved with them on the team.

It is what it is.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Get him before them teams ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Time to raid Newcastle players ? Razz I am kidding. I dont know why they are in the position that hat they are in right now.

The manager is clueless.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Real Sociedad forward Carlos Vela does not want Arsenal to trigger the €4 million buy-back clause in his current contract as he looks to achieve a top-four finish, and UEFA Champions League football, at the Estádio Anoeta, according to ESPN FC.

Vela, who joined the Gunners from Liga MX side C.D. Guadalajara in 2005, has spent the past two seasons in San Sebastián after failing to establish himself as a first-team regular at the Emirates Stadium.

During his time at Arsenal, Vela was also sent out on loan to UD Salamanca (2006-2007), CA Osasuna (2007-2008) and West Bromwich Albion (2011).

The 24-year-old bagged a team-high 12 goals and seven assists in 35 league matches while on loan at Sociedad in 2011-12, convincing La Real to pay Arsenal €3.5 million to sign the player on a permanent basis.

As part of the agreement, the Gunners have the right to re-purchase Vela for just €4 million, but the Mexican forward hopes to stay at Real Sociedad.

“It could happen at any time, but I don’t want to think about it,” Vela told L’Equipe. “My life is here, and it’s wearing this shirt that I want to discover European football next year.”

In addition, Vela expressed his preference for the Spanish game as opposed to English football.

“It’s physical, and too direct. I prefer possession football and playing it on the floor,” added the Mexico international.

“Because I’m purely left-footed and can’t do anything with my right, I was often stuck out on the left wing, and my main task on the pitch was to send crosses in. Now, I play all over the place, even on the right, and I arrive in front of goal on my good foot.”

Vela has tallied 13 goals and eight assists in 30 La Liga matches for Real Sociedad thus far this season.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:45 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Time to raid Newcastle players ? Razz I am kidding. I dont know why they are in the position that hat they are in right now. Surely, its got to do with motivation right? A player like Hatem Ben Arfa could walk into our starting 11 I think. (Or most other teams in the top 6)
Yeah he's a good player, but I don't think he's better than Podolski or Theo. He certainly wouldn't "walk into our starting 11" IMO, plus he is injury prone. Good player but if we got a guy like him instead of someone we really needed, it would be a bit annoying.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:21 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/311687/
nonsense.. i know.. but still it doesnt stop me getting excited...
throw away Jovetic, Falcao, Cavani, etc..
Splash 30 million and bring him back if any least chance remains..
he is our boy.. bring him back home...!
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Fabregas, Gonalons, Sakho, it would cost 55million but we would be so much Stronger.
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Arsène Wenger says Manchester United "will not sign players from us" anymore - http://bit.ly/10lV84A
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Arsène Wenger says Manchester United "will not sign players from us" anymore - http://bit.ly/10lV84A
I dont trust him anymore to be honest.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:41 pm

djoe26 wrote:
Samuelj29060 wrote:Arsène Wenger says Manchester United "will not sign players from us" anymore - http://bit.ly/10lV84A

I say the club should bring in Harry Redknapp, he makes the top top top quality signings Wenger only talks about, eh? Wink

On a general level, the signings I most want to see Arsenal make are ones that make informed supporters of rival clubs say, "They got him!? Well crap..."
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:52 pm

djoe26 wrote:

Remember he said Cesc and Nasri going no where? Wenger is a liar.
-----------
Wenger also described the behaviour of Arsenal's fans towards Van Persie as “more disappointed love” than aggression. “He [Van Persie] is in our dressing room because the food is better in our dressing room,” said Wenger. “I didn’t talk to him. I just saw that when I moved out of my office that he was with the players. We are rivals but look, at the end of the day, we decided to sell him. You want us to make a guard of honour and to respect the champions but you have to accept as well that respect exists after the game.
hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 pm

would he Get anywhere close to there back in the days of Adam,Keown and co?...
Sigh
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:09 am

Who cares, we got 25mill for him. He went to Man utd and won a title, none of us would turn that down.

We just need to do what man utd do so well in the summer, find the players that will bring us glory.
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:41 am

The Arsenal manager refused to rule out a move for the highly-regarded 20-year-old anchorman, who could fill a void left by the injured Abou Diaby

Arsene Wenger has admitted he is interested in Sevilla midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, though remained coy on speculation linking the Frenchman with a move to Arsenal.

The 20-year-old has made 32 appearances this season for the Spanish side following his move from Lens last summer, and has also been linked with Chelsea, Manchester City and Real Madrid.

"I don’t really want to talk about Kondogbia too much because everyone’s after him at the moment," he is quoted as saying by The Sun.

"When you ask: ‘Are you also interested?’ what do you expect me to say?"

The anchorman has represented France at under-20 level and has impressed this season with both his athleticism and awareness in a defensive midfield role.

The Gunners have been linked with moves for a holding midfielder to replace Alex Song after he departed last summer, while midfielder Abou Diaby could be out for the rest of 2013 after suffering a cruciate ligament injury earlier this season.

-------------------------------------

6 million euro release clause - you know you want to, Wenger. bounce

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:50 am

Bid 5.5m Euro The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 123n7r

Brilliant The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 Xowen10
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:57 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:The Arsenal manager refused to rule out a move for the highly-regarded 20-year-old anchorman, who could fill a void left by the injured Abou Diaby

Arsene Wenger has admitted he is interested in Sevilla midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, though remained coy on speculation linking the Frenchman with a move to Arsenal.

The 20-year-old has made 32 appearances this season for the Spanish side following his move from Lens last summer, and has also been linked with Chelsea, Manchester City and Real Madrid.

"I don’t really want to talk about Kondogbia too much because everyone’s after him at the moment," he is quoted as saying by The Sun.

"When you ask: ‘Are you also interested?’ what do you expect me to say?"

The anchorman has represented France at under-20 level and has impressed this season with both his athleticism and awareness in a defensive midfield role.

The Gunners have been linked with moves for a holding midfielder to replace Alex Song after he departed last summer, while midfielder Abou Diaby could be out for the rest of 2013 after suffering a cruciate ligament injury earlier this season.

-------------------------------------

6 million euro release clause - you know you want to, Wenger. bounce

Thought his transfer to Madrid was almost done,since Real is his 'favorite' club...If not I hope AW does go for Kondogbia,who is also touted to be the 'next Vieira' BTW... Thumbs up

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Further,talkSPORT is reporting that Roma are interested in Arsenal's target Corchia

http://goo.gl/aKebM

Between Corchia,Aurier and Rangel,who would Arsenal sign this summer?hmm

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Arsenal continue to be behind more gifted youngsters,this time Arsenal are said to chasing Athletico Madrid's teen sensation Alejo Evan and Panthere Sportive's Ernest :bow: Thierry :bow: Anang,dubbed as the 'next Eto'o'.

Meanwhile,Arsenal have reportedly lost the race to sign Basel's defender, Aleksandar Dragovic,to Everton.

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Real Betis are lining up a summer move for Arsenal flop Marouane Chamakh.

The Moroccan striker is not wanted at The Emirates and was shipped out on loan to West Ham in January.

But he is yet to notch for the Hammers since arriving and it is unlikely that Sam Allardyce will consider a permanent move for him.

Now, according to reports in Spain, Betis have emerged as admirers of the 29-year-old, who has less than 18 months left on his contract at Arsenal.

Only one player in the entire Betis squad, Ruben Castro, has hit more than 10 goals this season and signing a striker is a summer priority.

And it has been suggested that the La Liga side reckon they could nick Chamakh on the cheap, with his Arsenal career seemingly over.

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Chumlum wrote:
On a general level, the signings I most want to see Arsenal make are ones that make informed supporters of rival clubs say, "They got him!? Well crap..."

I want them to say that when they see him play.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Arsene...Arsene...Arsene...pls :fishing:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Where would you guys rank Steven Jovetic among top strikers in the world? top 20 maybe? hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:44 pm

3 years ago people were arguing Van persie aint striker(ie not suited to role as lone up top and Wenger should sign proper one

now it is same story with Jojo
and i find it very annoying
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next