Chumlum
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
58 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:22 am

Thoughts on Adler?

I say Arsene should go to holiday in Germany and Comeback with Dozen of players Razz

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Sina wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
djoe26 wrote:Götze to Bayern? Broke my heart Sad
I rather buy Cesc back with that money.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 6 AbEFdjCabv

hmm

Arsene you Can happily switch Lars To RB during the game he is well capable Razz
Would be a dream

Though personally I'd like to have Poldi on the left and Cazorla on the right, with Walcott on the bench.

poldi produces more when we need it
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:55 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:
Sina wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
I rather buy Cesc back with that money.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 6 AbEFdjCabv

hmm

Arsene you Can happily switch Lars To RB during the game he is well capable Razz
Would be a dream

Though personally I'd like to have Poldi on the left and Cazorla on the right, with Walcott on the bench.

poldi produces more when we need it
If this were our team, I would want poldi on the left, with Santi on the bench or sold, he is awful on the wings.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Sell Santi, great idea, please lay off the Crystal Meth.

He hasnt been great on the wings, but that because, we have had nobody inside to create, if we had a midfield of Bender, Wilshere, Fabregas then Santi on the wing would be pretty damn good.
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:54 pm

GenBlizkin wrote:Sell Santi, great idea, please lay off the Crystal Meth.

He hasnt been great on the wings, but that because, we have had nobody inside to create, if we had a midfield of Bender, Wilshere, Fabregas then Santi on the wing would be pretty damn good.
Sorry, but Rosicky has looked better in the mid, and I only think we should sell Santi if we got Cesc, I guess its hard to understand english.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Artilleristen wrote:
GenBlizkin wrote:Sell Santi, great idea, please lay off the Crystal Meth.

Sorry, but Rosicky has looked better in the mid, and I only think we should sell Santi if we got Cesc, I guess its hard to understand english.

I see where you are coming from, but why should we sell?

Haven"t we had enough cribbing about squad depth?

Anyway, none of this is happening. Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:05 pm

highburied wrote:Seeing Bayern and Dortmund has got me a bit sad thinking how close we were up until a couple years ago of becoming an elite team like them.

This thread is a good example of Wenger and his strange methods.

I think its time for a change Sad

After the results in many of our last games. Then remembering the inability to sign the quality we needed for many years of transfer seasons. The constantly changing formations, tactics and playing people out of position. More times than not lately, bringing less than desirable results. Add to this his inability to keep our star players at the club and away from what should be our rivals.

At times I look at it like this and have to agree with you about change. Maybe it is time that there is someone new that can bring in some new ideas. Sometimes I just wish he would leave. Sometimes I wish he would leave before it gets worse and diminishes his name and accomplishments anymore.

The one thing needs to happen regardless of Wenger staying or going though. Is Change!

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Arsène Wenger likely to sign Hamburg & Germany goalkeeper René Adler this summer for £5m - http://bit.ly/Y55nA3

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 6 Rene-Adler-Hamburg_2860128
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Arsène Wenger likely to sign Hamburg & Germany goalkeeper René Adler this summer for £5m - http://bit.ly/Y55nA3

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 6 Rene-Adler-Hamburg_2860128

Exciting news bounce

Although it's John Cross Rolling Eyes
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Jovetic's agent: 'negotiations with Arsenal happening' 'no agreement yet' 'expect developments' £24M. 100k p/w

http://bola.liputan6.com/read/570569/striker-fiorentina-semakin-dekat-ke-arsenal
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Jovetic's agent: 'negotiations with Arsenal happening' 'no agreement yet' 'expect developments' £24M. 100k p/w

http://bola.liputan6.com/read/570569/striker-fiorentina-semakin-dekat-ke-arsenal

OhMyGod. OhMyGod. OhMyGod. OhMyGod. OhMyGod. OhMyGod. OhMyGod.

Ok. First question: Reliability of the source?
Second question: Seems unlike us to have this out in the open. Could it be?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:48 pm

@LorenzGooner

Jovetic's agent: 'negotiations with Arsenal happening' 'no agreement yet' 'expect 'expect developments' £24M. 100k p/w.

Anyone know if his agent really said this?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Google Translate tells me that the language of the article is Indonesian, and

"I read the paper this morning. Later, I heard the news that negotiations with Arsenal drawing near, even had no agreement in the talks," said Tirri which is an agency of Jovetic.

"I continue to expect further development of this process. Though I'm not too sure," said Tirri as quoted by the Italian Football.

Sack of salt, please.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Peppino Tirri is a real agent (with a Wikipedia entry), and in case anyone doesn't recall, this is not the guy Guido Di Domenico who - unaffiliated with Jovetic - came out with that quote in March.

But it doesn't seem anyone (at least in anglophone chat) is really sure PT is SJ's agent, or if it's a hoax or mistranslation. Eh, it's a crumb of potential information. Neutral

(BTW, I'm not saying anyone who's commented here has been confused w/ Tirri / Di Domenico ... just for the sake of anyone reading this who might be.)
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:43 am

Twitter seems to be full of people chatting about Barca selling Cesc this summer - apparently AS are reporting he is (or could be) on the transfer list. Nothing concrete and nothing new, exactly. But IMO Cesc is someone worth keeping an ear to the ground for ...
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adoptiongunner Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:24 am

6unner wrote:
highburied wrote:Seeing Bayern and Dortmund has got me a bit sad thinking how close we were up until a couple years ago of becoming an elite team like them.

This thread is a good example of Wenger and his strange methods.

I think its time for a change Sad

After the results in many of our last games. Then remembering the inability to sign the quality we needed for many years of transfer seasons. The constantly changing formations, tactics and playing people out of position. More times than not lately, bringing less than desirable results. Add to this his inability to keep our star players at the club and away from what should be our rivals.

At times I look at it like this and have to agree with you about change. Maybe it is time that there is someone new that can bring in some new ideas. Sometimes I just wish he would leave. Sometimes I wish he would leave before it gets worse and diminishes his name and accomplishments anymore.

The one thing needs to happen regardless of Wenger staying or going though. Is Change!

when you are doing the same thing for 8 good years and the result is the same (top 4 finish which has even been difficult to achieve in recent seasons) two things i think is wrong
1. either the system use is wrong or
2. the operator of the system is not as good as we think for the system to work
so either of this two should be evaluated and change hmm
adoptiongunner
adoptiongunner
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:37 am

Chumlum wrote:Twitter seems to be full of people chatting about Barca selling Cesc this summer - apparently AS are reporting he is (or could be) on the transfer list. Nothing concrete and nothing new, exactly. But IMO Cesc is someone worth keeping an ear to the ground for ...

I would tend to agree but Cesc did say, this year, that he wished to retire at Barcelona.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:48 am

F*ck Cesc
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:55 am

Lex wrote:F*ck Cesc

With you.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:08 am

I just had this horrible nightmare that we'll do a "Mata" with Jovetic this summer and he'll end up going to City. pale

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:19 am

We all know the Jovetic Saga will drag till the last week of August and he will end up at City.

We will end up with Arouna Kone.

I don't buy that Agent source news. Sounds pretty suspicious
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:19 am

Oh and I'd take Cesc back anyday. World Class player

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 6 BIs8QglCQAAlV-v
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:27 am

RG, You have a thing for Cesc Smile

No, I wouldnt want Cex back for one simple reason, Jack Wilshere.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:29 am

Anyway...

See yall in a couple weeks...

Off to LA, Vegas, Atlanta.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:30 am

I do Laughing

------------------Gonalons--------------------
---------Wilshere--------Cesc----------------
Walcott------------Cazorla--------------Podolski
----------------------Jovetic------------------------

Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:30 am

highburied wrote:Anyway...

See yall in a couple weeks...

Off to LA, Vegas, Atlanta.

Have a safe trip mate.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next