Have u ever succesfully jinxed the outcome of football match?

+8
RealGunner
spanky
RED
ronalessi
eelir
Kaladin
fatman123
Ausi90
12 posters

Go down

Have u ever succesfully jinxed the outcome of football match? Empty Have u ever succesfully jinxed the outcome of football match?

Post by Ausi90 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Does anyone have experience in jinxing results?

I see lots of fans deliberately predicting their teams getting demolished in the hope of jixing it.

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Have u ever succesfully jinxed the outcome of football match? Empty Re: Have u ever succesfully jinxed the outcome of football match?

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:18 pm

inb4gil
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Have u ever succesfully jinxed the outcome of football match? Empty Re: Have u ever succesfully jinxed the outcome of football match?

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:19 pm

On GL? Countless times
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Sure. Gods of football spend most of the days watching for fans' jinxing attempts. It has nothing to do with chance. Some people get the attention of gods more then the other. Thus some may perform jinxes better. This attention depends on how much you believe in the goods of football, but also it depends on how much you are a fan of a certain team. I mean you have to really show it. You have to make your team saints and personify rivals as pure evil, cheaters, divers, idiots etc. If you do this enough times, especially in football forums such as GL, then you will have gods' attention and you can successfully perform a jinx.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausi90 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:28 pm

like last night, I predicted (hoping that this jinxing thing Very Happy work) Dortmund and Real would win comfortably only for them to be so close to being eliminated in the end.

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:22 pm

70% success rate.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:39 pm

The el classico copa del ray game recently at the nou camp. Told my brother that barca would win it 3-1.

My apologies barca fans... :facepalm:
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Ausi90 wrote:Does anyone have experience in jinxing results?

I see lots of fans deliberately predicting their teams getting demolished in the hope of jixing it.

yes!!! if i bet money on something via bwin i will always lose the bet.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:02 pm

75% Success rate

100% for Arq

150% for Sepi

200% for nick
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:05 pm

When i predict Bayern will win they usually do so yeah i'm a bit special.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:25 pm

The only time GL Jinx didn't work was when we praised Varane to the heaven before Clasico.

Varane. :bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:40 pm

i dont know about jixing but whenever im excited about a game and make plans to watch it the game ends up to be a 0-0 bore feast.

Kinda expected since im an Inter fan but still..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm

eelir wrote:Sure. Gods of football spend most of the days watching for fans' jinxing attempts. It has nothing to do with chance. Some people get the attention of gods more then the other. Thus some may perform jinxes better. This attention depends on how much you believe in the goods of football, but also it depends on how much you are a fan of a certain team. I mean you have to really show it. You have to make your team saints and personify rivals as pure evil, cheaters, divers, idiots etc. If you do this enough times, especially in football forums such as GL, then you will have gods' attention and you can successfully perform a jinx.

Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down