Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football?

+29
VanDeezNuts
uzonero
M99
zizzle
Pedram
ExtremistEnigma
ioilersrock448
Juveman17
daneq
Collblanc
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
dronte
Vibe
Firenze
rwo power
free_cat
Kaladin
Hawky
VivaStPauli
Highburied
El Gunner
S
DeletedUser#1
halamadrid2
Forza
The Sanchez
Kick
Ausi90
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Read carefully: How old are u guys, specifiy?

Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 14 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 13 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 21 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 9 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 62

Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Empty Re: Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football?

Post by Forza Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Started watching European football in 2000.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football? - Page 2 Empty Re: Avarage age of this forum and when did u all start watching football?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:44 pm

23 and started watching regularly when i was 4.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:56 pm

rwo power wrote:Hm. As I somehow doubt that there are so many posters < 10 (although, considering some of the trolling it might just fit after all Razz) I guess I should reset the poll XD

Ok, I switched the poll to "vote editing possible". All people < 10 may now put the proper age, if it applies.

Thanks rwo cheers
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:02 pm

23, 1998 world cup. After that I was hooked bounce
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:51 pm

free_cat wrote:29 and started watching when I was 4.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Dad played his whole life, so he got me to watch games now and again as a kid. But in 2000 (12) we watched a lot of euros together, I fell in love with Zidane. WC 2002, I watched every single game I could. Developed a deep respect for R9s game. They both played for Madrid, started watching club football, and watching Madrid a lot to see my two favorite players.

The rest is history.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:07 pm

I'm 16 years old and started watching soccer during the 2006 World Cup at 10 years old. Had played soccer since 6 years old but never watched it until 10. Then became a Juve fan at possibly the worst time ever, right after calciopoli so I never experienced the joys of the previous great Juve sides. Probably also a big reason why I love ADP first.

Also, my first favorite player was Francesco Totti. I loved him dearly during the World Cup but after I heard he retired from the National team, I felt so betrayed that I changed from love to hate in an instant Laughing

My first Juve jersey was a Nedved 08-09 home jersey. I can say that I possibly loved Nedved more than Del Piero in those days. He inspired me to become an outside mid. I miss his golden locks Sad it's also why I was so distraught about the Krasic situation when he left.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:29 pm

17 years old, started watching at 4 or 5.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Started supporting Liverpool back in 2002, when I was 7. Started following club football regularly from 2007.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Fell in love with Madrid in 2003, i'm 22 years old now.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:59 pm

I will turn 27 next month. I watched football for as long as I can remember but I wasn't really into it. First major tournament I watched was WC 1998 (I was 12) and from there on I started watching regularly. I became an Inter fan because I was a fan of Ronaldo, and I became a fan of Ronaldo after that Nike commercial featuring his wonder goal for Barca. Playing Fifa 1999 hooked me up on inter coz we had Ronaldo Vieri Baggio and Zamorano. A far cry from Rocchi as our only available striker
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:12 pm

17 will turn 18 this year. Started seriously watching at World Cup 2002. Well I actually watched all the other World Cups. To hype up the World Cup, all the highlights of every World Cup was shown on TV. Then all hyped up I watch nearly all the matches at 2002 World Cup. It seemed like a fairy tale to me then the man who had a seizure and lost the previous World Cup came back and won his country the World Cup. After World Cup, Ronaldo went to Madrid and Rivaldo went to Milan, Milan won the CL and the rest is history.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm

I will be 23 by august
Started watching international football at the age of 4 and club football at 12
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:04 pm

well define watch, because of course when I was a kid I grew up watching the sport but I definitely didn't start obsessively watching until I was a bit older. at a point just watching tape after tape of old matches pre-1990ish

so to the people saying they started watching at age 2,3,4 etc LOL- are you really implying you were watching it to the extent of a true football fan?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:07 pm

u know 95% of people cant remember anything before the age of 4 so that should tell you
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 pm

I am 26. Starting watching football in 1993. Didnt stop, but watched very little from 1998-2006. Then started really watching everything again.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm 23. Started watching at about age 9.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Been watching casually since Pele - only WCs; watched seriously from 80s onwards.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:16 pm

ronalessi wrote:Been watching casually since Pele - only WCs; watched seriously from 80s onwards.

101 years old hmm
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:59 pm

i am 18 years old, started watching football in 1999( 5 years old)

became a madrid fan 2 years later in 2001 (cuz my dad was a Barcelona fan and wanted to cheer against him)
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2