IzzyC08
Giancarlo
M99
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Haters keep hating - Page 3 Empty Re: Haters keep hating

Post by baresi Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:03 pm

it seems I did'nt notice the *angry eyebrows*. My bad.

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Giancarlo probably dint know that multi-accounting is a bannable offence. Give him another chance. I saw a lot of having 2 accounts here and they didn't get banned. La Magicca/The Fonz, Latinus/Hispano.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:36 pm

I remember posting in the old forums in **DEFENCE** of Abate...

Many Milanista's calling him garbage, He should be sold, Rafinha this, Rafinha that. I said give him a chance, he has potential, By trade is a winger. He needs ample time and chances to adapt.

He's done great this season, but for me it didn't fall from the 'clouds'. So stop with the whitewash. Wink
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Abate has improved really significantly over the course of his initial debut some seasons ago. Used to think Milan could do better and deep down, I may still hold such feelings but I can't hate on the man. He has become an important part of Milan's 1st team and was part of the better performing fullbacks in Serie A.

Hope he continues to improve...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dim123 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 pm

Ridiculous if you ask me. Once again the guy that adds so much to this forum in banned again. We aren't part of goal.com anymore, why do we need to be so strict
Dim123
Dim123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:I remember posting in the old forums in **DEFENCE** of Abate...

Many Milanista's calling him garbage, He should be sold, Rafinha this, Rafinha that. I said give him a chance, he has potential, By trade is a winger. He needs ample time and chances to adapt.

He's done great this season, but for me it didn't fall from the 'clouds'. So stop with the whitewash. Wink

I'll testify to that.

Milanisti were complaining how he's brainless and needs to GTFO,Mustachio made a reference to Zambrotta and said he needs to settle in RB.If my memory serves me right... Suspect
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Bring him back, he was very active in this forum
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Regardless of how popular Giancarlo was or how much he added to a particular board, the rules are crystal clear.

Multi-accounting will not be tolerated and is a perma-bannable offense. End of story.

I will also add that discussing the actions of an Admin or Mod in a thread is also against the rules.

If any of you have a problem with what happened to Giancarlo, PM me and I would be happy to answer any questions.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:I remember posting in the old forums in **DEFENCE** of Abate...

I'll testify to that.

Milanisti were complaining how he's brainless and needs to GTFO,Mustachio made a reference to Zambrotta and said he needs to settle in RB.If my memory serves me right... Suspect

Indeed. Brainless, that was it, Headless chicken and all that...Now, pearl of Milan and Italy, Best RB in teh world...Cool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm

If I may, not to intrude or anything, but I thought it was also against the rules to question the admin's actions. So any comment towards what has happened to Giancarlo shouldn't even be mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 pm

That's already been addressed, Sciacca.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Bring him back, he was very active in this forum
I fully agree and let DeviAngel block him on MSN, because what happens overthere has nothing to do with this forum!
And guide DeviAngel the way out of our MILAN place, because he is no fan of MILAN and we have our own Dostoevski! :study: :coffee:
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:00 am

dreamer wrote:
I fully agree and let DeviAngel block him on MSN, because what happens overthere has nothing to do with this forum!
And guide DeviAngel the way out of our MILAN place, because he is no fan of MILAN and we have our own Dostoevski! :study: :coffee:

DeviAngel is an admin not a Mod, meaning he is has every right to do what he believes is right in any section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:45 am

Devi: I have nothing against you, but

Whatever, this will just lower the post count in our Milan section. If posters that wanted to provoke him all the time would just stay out of our section he would not be banned right now. Here is my opinion, it's wrong that he offended you and should not have done so, but he should have not gotten the two week ban in the first place for talking trash on Juve. This is a FOOTBALL forum, not somewhere where we all come and hold hands and be friendly. We talk about our teams, we defend them, end of story. It's unfair for you to say "anyone that talks bad about Juve right now will be banned, TRY ME!" . I'm just speaking the truth, like it or not. I'm pissed about Giancarlo being banned. You might as well ban the entire Milan section, we have all talked bad on Juve at least once here, and why shouldn't we after the season they had.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:01 am

He was banned for two weeks for that insult not for speaking trash about Juve. Your misleading the whole information. He made another account which is Ban evading in which he got permanently banned. Two wrongs don't make a right, and he just basically did that.

'If posters wanted to provoke him', when did that ever happened? In fact when I post here, I never direct anything to him, he's the one who responds to my posts in which I respond back. I've been provoked countless times, on the other hand and yet that is not even being justified I guess.

'We defend our teams', sure, but when most of you Insult Juve, I should just stand there and not to nothing? but yet, you should defend. But the thing is, we've never insulted Milan in the first place, so what is there to defend really?

Why shouldn't you talk bad about Juve after this season? Then why shouldn't I talk bad, in which I never did, against Milan? Sure so then from your conclusions about Milanisti having the right to insult Juve, I should be the one having the right insulting Milan? is that correct? No. First of all what does Juventus have to do with anything? Why does a topic about Abate needs to also involve Juventus? Just because I'm a Juventino and say I don't approve of Abate being the best, it means we should mention how much Juventus sucks in the topic? That's obviously was a direct statement to me and all the Juventini from that section. Some on the other hand, insulted myself on numerous occasions, insulted Juve on numerous occasions. The statement on this topic about Juventus is Provokation + looking to start for trouble, and yet some claim the same about me and yet, I've never even insulted Milan once in this forum. Next time anyone claims I'm looking for trouble, please refer to this section. I come here as a Serie A fan, as I do in all other Serie A sections.

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:28 am

sciacca wrote:
dreamer wrote:

DeviAngel is an admin not a Mod, meaning he is has every right to do what he believes is right in any section.
He should limit his activities overhere to reading (like you sciacca), and it should be no problem that MILAN fans express their opinion about a shitty club like Joventas! Very Happy

Giancarlo should be allowed to come back overhere since he did'nt kill anyone, or committed any serious other crime!
This is a footballforum... is it not? bounce :coffee:
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:39 am

sciacca wrote:He was banned for two weeks for that insult not for speaking trash about Juve. Your misleading the whole information. He made another account which is Ban evading in which he got permanently banned. Two wrongs don't make a right, and he just basically did that.

'If posters wanted to provoke him', when did that ever happened? In fact when I post here, I never direct anything to him, he's the one who responds to my posts in which I respond back. I've been provoked countless times, on the other hand and yet that is not even being justified I guess.

'We defend our teams', sure, but when most of you Insult Juve, I should just stand there and not to nothing? but yet, you should defend. But the thing is, we've never insulted Milan in the first place, so what is there to defend really?

Why shouldn't you talk bad about Juve after this season? Then why shouldn't I talk bad, in which I never did, against Milan? Sure so then from your conclusions about Milanisti having the right to insult Juve, I should be the one having the right insulting Milan? is that correct? No. First of all what does Juventus have to do with anything? Why does a topic about Abate needs to also involve Juventus? Just because I'm a Juventino and say I don't approve of Abate being the best, it means we should mention how much Juventus sucks in the topic? That's obviously was a direct statement to me and all the Juventini from that section. Some on the other hand, insulted myself on numerous occasions, insulted Juve on numerous occasions. The statement on this topic about Juventus is Provokation + looking to start for trouble, and yet some claim the same about me and yet, I've never even insulted Milan once in this forum. Next time anyone claims I'm looking for trouble, please refer to this section. I come here as a Serie A fan, as I do in all other Serie A sections.

You're being a huge hypocrite, what about the countless times you have have Bashed Abate? You're no saint, everywhere you go brings controversy, so take a look in the mirror before you label Giancarlo a bad guy.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 am

Lol? How is saying a player not the best insulting the player. Your friend over here said 'shitty juventus' that's an insult directed straight to the fan. Which is once againn provokation. MTD do me a favour and see where I ever insulted Abate. If I ever said something like 'sucks'. Sure ill at myself not banned and Giancarlo banned once again. Insulting is against the rules and admins don't tolerate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:25 am

Wow, Giancarlo banned but Sciacca and CroInter got a 'one week ban from Milan section' when they trolled us...............
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:27 am

sciacca wrote: Your friend over here said 'shitty juventus' that's an insult directed straight to the fan. Which is once again provocation. Insulting is against the rules and admins don't tolerate it.
It's only insulting and provocation when I write this on the Jovuntos forum, but you will never see me overthere because I dont provoke, like you do all the time (like now) at our forum, where you dont belong! :idea:
So please f*ck off and take you friends with you! Cool
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:26 pm

O.o Giancarlo didn't insult anyone in his post to get banned in the first place..and then, this is a FOOTBALL FOURM, why all these strict rules? why do you have to complicate things and create more problems?? now saying Juve sucks is a crime?? i remember in the old forums Juventini and non used to say whatever they liked about Milan and yet none got banned.. Neutral (by the OLD forums i mean the original goal.com forums, when the likes of Feverpitch used to mention Milan more than their own teams)

I have a feeling the next 'admin' announcement will be something like..' watch out, if you have a soft spot for Milan you'll be banned and if you ARE a Milanista you'll be hanged to death' Neutral
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: I don't care if I get a ban for saying this,but it has to be said. Devi is childish and ignorant. The only reason why he is a mod is because there's a big number of juve fans in this forum. The way he handles discussions is worse than a blind man handling a speeding Ferrari.

The fact that devi acts more of a tribe leader than an actual mature mod is obvious and undeniable.

I deny it...

Devi is nothing if not mature, placid and accommodating.

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:00 pm

This is just sooooo unfair, it's like ppl are waiting for Giancarlo to do a mistake. Double account now is the excuse, as mentioned before in this thread some had double accounts and some how managed to get away with it, others got banned from Milan section for a week.

I guess whoever banned Giancarlo for double accounting should have looked at why the double account was made to start with? Did he creat the second account to hide his identity and post and troll others, or was it to get a load of his chest and express how he felt for being 2 weeks banned to start with?

But I got the feeling where once it was known that Giancarlo has created a second agccount ppl jumped on this excuse and permi. banned him. Really sad.

Anyway as the title says................
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:10 pm

I guess we should all take a stance to apply justice and defend our rights. We demand for Giancarlo to be allowed in.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Guys the admins often do a thankless job in these forums and it is necessary for them to make decisions at times. I was asleep during the entire saga, it's necessary for admins to appear here.

No one's perfect and if mistakes are made everyone should be man enough to own up to them, however public character assassinations won't achieve anything.

Articulate your case to the administrators privately. 15 reasonable objections made personally will achieve more than 15 people posting in a thread in this matter. Actually do this, btw, those who wish to, I'm quite serious.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:13 pm

It might be taken as insulting the admin through pm. affraid
baresi
baresi
First Team