PSG v. OM - Coupe version

3 posters

Go down

PSG v. OM - Coupe version Empty PSG v. OM - Coupe version

Post by sportsczy Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:51 pm

You guys are going to make me do this ffs.

OM sucked donkey balls and PSG completely dominated this one. Van Der Wiel owned A Ayew, which should tell you how good Ayew is right now.

Other than VDW, Becks was surprisingly good for an old man who's played 15 mins in 3.5 months. Ibra was a lot better than many of his recent games. Matuidi was again the best player for PSG though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

PSG v. OM - Coupe version Empty Re: PSG v. OM - Coupe version

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Sports I must apologize and present to you my sympathies of what Marseille has suffered from Paris over the course of the season. I was rather surprised PSG put in such a dominant performance as you would expect Marseille to come back with vigour and a superior plan yet unfortunately for them, such is their form and confidence at the moment.

I have to agree as Matudi was absolutely unstoppable in his path to shore the midfield and even create attacking chances for the Parisian side in combining with Menez drifting central and of course, Ibra. Zlatan has 5 goals in 3 games v Marseille and has scored the only goals vs l'OM from PSG this season which is absolutely insane. His confidence and usual February slump is coming back in to a positive light. I just love how Ibra sometimes stops play to a standstill which shows his confidence in dictating the play around him. VdW had his first good performance vs PSG but then again Ayew is quite off form these days. Sakho was insurmountable in the air on level pitch while Menez was equally dangerous on the forefront. Special mention to Beckham who completed the most passes for PSG after Zlatan and was accurate in his DLP role all night. Shows that he can contribute far more than just his glamorous marketability.

I have to say I worry about your future PSG endeavours as this week has probably caused by now you probably hate Ibra, increasingly dislike Paris and won't post as frequently as you used to over here Sad
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Meh... i never considered OM a contender for anything this year. In fact, they're doing better than i thought they would. So it's not like PSG has ruined anything or upset any of OM's plans. We're just not good.

What i don't like is the atrocious style and negative tactics by Baup. I prefer to play a positive game even if it means losing more points. You can appear better than you are by playing conservative. But you will also never be very good... not only does it limit the potential of a team, it also under-develops players. That's a big reason there's a lack of AMs and forwads in France... too many conservative tacticians. Need more managers who appreciate the beauty of the game.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:16 am

I'm surprised by how little hunger l'OM have shown over the two games in trying to beat their most hated rivals ...

anyway, the treble is still on, right? wait, that just jinxed it, didn't it? crap ...

Rolling Eyes
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: