Swanhends
GenBlizkin
REWB
Lex
Dnmac4
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cazorla is Quietly putting together an excellent season - Page 3 Empty Re: Cazorla is Quietly putting together an excellent season

Post by Gil Tue May 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Lol at the hipsters. They're in a relegation battle every damn year. They're a terrible side and deserved to go down.

As for Cazorla unreal against midtable/relegation threatened clubs underwhelming in the big games. Not surprised he destroyed Wigan.

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cazorla is Quietly putting together an excellent season - Page 3 Empty Re: Cazorla is Quietly putting together an excellent season

Post by Swanhends Tue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Im actually with Gil here I think

Didn't see the game today so I won't comment on that, but he has definitely been underwhelming for me this season
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Lex wrote:Against the FA cup winners, too :bow:
hehe, you make it sound so epic Cool

4 assists in one game. A Premier League high this season. :whistle:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Cazorla has been amazing this season. Hope he keeps it up at the same level next season with better players around him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 15, 2013 12:10 am

I agree, Cazorla is actually too good for a team that fights for 4th spot. He should play in a better team.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 15, 2013 12:14 am

What is this BS I'm hearing? Laughing When Mata pwns teams like Reading, Aston Villa and whatever Europa league trash they had along the way to the final, this place goes bananas Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 15, 2013 12:42 am

Gil wrote:

As for Cazorla unreal against midtable/relegation threatened clubs underwhelming in the big games. Not surprised he destroyed Wigan.

like Silva, Hazard, Aguero, etc, etc.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 15, 2013 1:07 am

Mata has scored twice against Arsenal, twice against United and twice against Spurs this year alone. Shocking comparisons. Not even going to bring up his assists tally in those games.

Aguero used to rape Barca for fun in La Liga and has an unreal record against United.

You have a point on Hazard though. Then again he's only 21 while Cazorla's 29 this year.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 15, 2013 1:21 am

How many times did Atleti beat Barca when Aguero scored?

Oh, that's right.....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 15, 2013 1:39 am

Lex wrote:How many times did Atleti beat Barca when Aguero scored?

Oh, that's right.....

I miss seeing Henry scoring Proud

Also put a great performance in the 2-1 the following season in spite of not scoring
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 15, 2013 1:56 am

Gil wrote:Lol at the hipsters. They're in a relegation battle every damn year. They're a terrible side and deserved to go down.

Got to agree and the on their day stuff means absolutely f*ck all.

On our day we can beat Chelsea and Tottenham, beat Anzhi over two legs and nearly knock out Benfica.

We are still shite though just like Wigan are..... the table doesn't lie and over 38 games they wasn't good enough.

As for Wigan at the back their defence is just as big a Martinez problem as it is a lack of quality problem.

Martinez has no clue how to set up a team defensively and never has don't believe me? ask any Swansea fan.

He deserves credit for the balls it takes to play the way he does but at the end of the day his lack of defensive nous is what took Wigan down.

The fanboys won't like hearing it though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 15, 2013 1:59 am

Mole giving credit to Rosgers Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by paddy Wed May 15, 2013 4:22 am

Brilliant player. Not better than Mata though, don't know where this is coming from

paddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Guy is back on the pitch

One of the most underrated midfielders of his generation. Nice person too, about time something good happened to him
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:54 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Guy is back on the pitch

One of the most underrated midfielders of his generation. Nice person too, about time something good happened to him
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:15 pm

Unique wrote:

Thumbs up Thumbs up

He a nice person because he is from my province!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:16 pm

paddy wrote:Brilliant player. Not better than Mata though, don't know where this is coming from

Actually Mata is from Asturias as well. We all are NICE people!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:30 pm

So happy he is back on the pitch. He is one of the few footballers who is genuinely loved by the entire world.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:37 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Unique wrote:

Thumbs up Thumbs up

well what happend to you then :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:45 pm

Unique wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
Unique wrote: Thumbs up Thumbs up

well what happend to you then :coffee:

affraid
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:56 pm

I really don't know about that. I feel he's played at Arsenal at a time when it was easy to look above average there, because so few other players did.

For a quick wikipedia comparison, Ross Barkley had 27 goals in 179 apps in all comps for Everton.
Cazorla has 29 goals in 180 apps in all comps for Arsenal.

He's been all right, but I think people are giving him the nice guy treatment.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:31 pm

Art Morte wrote:

I really don't know about that. I feel he's played at Arsenal at a time when it was easy to look above average there, because so few other players did.

For a quick wikipedia comparison, Ross Barkley had 27 goals in 179 apps in all comps for Everton.

what happend to him is he still alive. i thought he would turn out to be a very good player when he came through
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:05 pm

Art Morte wrote:

im with you on that

glad to see him apparently bouncing back from the injury, hope he can get a couple more years from his career
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:49 pm

Santi Cazorla always seemed like a talented guy. i recall schuster wanting to sign him for madrid years ago... i think it was schuster. well it was a long time ago. i dont remember the details.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:35 pm

He deserves this return.
We win the premier league in the Leicester season if he remained fit for the rest of that season.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:44 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next