S
free_cat
guest7
BarrileteCosmico
Mr Nick09
75 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch - Page 4 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Actually, LeParisien are talking Mourinho (wont happen), Jupp Heynckes, Wenger and Rijkaard. i have heard nothing about Rudy Garcia, and he has no shot since he has no international reach in his background. I know that Sarkozy lobbies for Wenger, but they have 0 shot at Klopp.

Doesnt matter anyway, Flopcelotti to Madrid No

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch - Page 4 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Klopp is a high possibility. He's losing all his stars other than Reus this summer lol. If he still had his team, i'd agree with you.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:11 pm

sportsczy wrote:Klopp is a high possibility. He's losing all his stars other than Reus this summer lol. If he still had his team, i'd agree with you.
i doubt klopp is going anywhere regardless of what happens. otherwise you would think Madrid would still be all over him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:12 pm

I don't get riled up by many things, but this is the most disturbing serious football-related thread on the whole of GL.

The Madrid fans who underrate and disrespect Ancelotti now are the same ones who would've fired Jupp after he won the Champions League or fired Capello after winning La Liga. I bet you guys would kill to just win the league these days. I hope Leonardo gets transferred from PSG to Madrid instead. You don't deserve Carlo.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:14 pm

lol capello another buffoon
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Klopp is a high possibility. He's losing all his stars other than Reus this summer lol. If he still had his team, i'd agree with you.
i doubt klopp is going anywhere regardless of what happens. otherwise you would think Madrid would still be all over him.
Flo is obsessed with winning CL asap. Klopp's system takes a couple of years to implement. Besides, it doesn't fit CR7's game. I think Flo is looking to please CR7 as much as get the best coach...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Like i said, Florez is an incompetent imbecile and it always go back to him. 12 years he has been president, and he is still shit.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Well here's to a decade of no league wins for Real Madrid

Carlo :facepalm:

Pepe Mel ffs

Perez is a fool :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:19 pm

I try not to comment on Flo or Mou too much anymore since i'm biased... i'll let others do it lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Sports, you say that Kloppo system takes time but at least he tries to build something, which Carlo will try as well. But whose's football is more effective in the current era? certainly not carlo's. Still obsessed with playing narrow in an era where elite teams have brilliant wide players. You know what, i would take Jupp 15x times before i think of Carlo.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Sports, you say that Kloppo system takes time but at least he tries to build something, which Carlo will try as well. But whose's football is more effective in the current era? certainly not carlo's. Still obsessed with playing narrow in an era where elite teams have brilliant wide players. You know what, i would take Jupp 15x times before i think of Carlo.

Why would Klopp leave a superior side in Dortmund? Except for monetray reasons which he doesn't seem to care about. Imagine Ozils development under Klopp.

Mou :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Sports, you say that Kloppo system takes time but at least he tries to build something, which Carlo will try as well. But whose's football is more effective in the current era? certainly not carlo's. Still obsessed with playing narrow in an era where elite teams have brilliant wide players. You know what, i would take Jupp 15x times before i think of Carlo.
There's no patience in Madrid... you know that Nick. It all went down the toilet when Del Bosque was fired. It's all about the next 12 months. Imagine if Klopp comes in and Madrid win nothing and the team looks awkward.. do you really think he'd get a second year? No chance. If that was a possible scenario, Pelle would have been kept.

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:26 pm

I'd rather we won the CL as soon as possible. We can't keep starting new projects and waiting few years. It'll take forever that way.

Besides, I don't think it takes years to implement a good system.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:lol capello another buffoon
Again, such disrespect for a coach who won La Liga for you... twice.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:28 pm

sportsczy wrote:
There's no patience in Madrid... you know that Nick. It all went down the toilet when Del Bosque was fired. It's all about the next 12 months. Imagine if Klopp comes in and Madrid win nothing and the team looks awkward.. do you really think he'd get a second year? No chance. If that was a possible scenario, Pelle would have been kept.
Yes he will, because that's Perez new thing, even carlo will get at least two years. but let me ask u, if Carlo comes and we look like shit while not winning anything for a year, what happens?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Forza wrote:
let me give you a clue, i didnt get into following madrid because i counted how many more trophies they had compared to the rest, i would be a milan fans otherwise. so capello can shove those trophies.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Forza wrote:
let me give you a clue, i didnt get into following madrid because i counted how many more trophies they had compared to the rest, i would be a milan fans otherwise. so capello can shove those trophies.
Oh please, I guess Madrid fans only count the trophies when the next number is 10?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:33 pm

smh we are not gonna win cl playing crap, we have no real identity in our football for years, Carlo wont give us that we are just gonna waste another year
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Yes he will, because that's Perez new thing, even carlo will get at least two years. but let me ask u, if Carlo comes and we look like shit while not winning anything for a year, what happens?
We fire him and move on to the next coach. Probably make 150 mil in signings to appease that fans and sponsors. You know the drill Nick. Come on.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Forza wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Forza wrote:
Oh please, I guess Madrid fans only count the trophies when the next number is 10?
respectfully, you are an idiot, sorry if i dont fit into your typical madrid fan box you find on goal.com. stop talking to me please.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Forza thing is Nick possess a very different view of managers whether positive or negative. Its why his objective view is the form of criticism and praise. I've learned that his views on managers and certain players is just different by choice and nurture to which its little help in trying to convince him on certain individuals or teams unless it serves his own personal vision or view.

He might rate them highly yet it doesn't mean he will want them. It all comes down to his vision for Madrid, to which he is seeking something completely different to what you and I would seek.

I've come to terms with that and find it intriguing to read Nick's post based on his vision to which sometimes I don't agree with or comprehend.

Its best left alone
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch - Page 4 Calma
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Forza wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Forza wrote:

:bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Forza thing is Nick possess a very different view of managers whether positive or negative. Its why his objective view is the form of criticism and praise. I've learned that his views on managers and certain players is just different by choice and nurture to which its little help in trying to convince him on certain individuals or teams unless it serves his own personal vision or view.

He might rate them highly yet it doesn't mean he will want them. It all comes down to his vision for Madrid, to which he is seeking something completely different to what you and I would seek.

I've come to terms with that and find it intriguing to read Nick's post based on his vision to which sometimes I don't agree with or comprehend.

Its best left alone

tl;dr
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Forza thing is Nick possess a very different view of managers whether positive or negative. Its why his objective view is the form of criticism and praise. I've learned that his views on managers and certain players is just different by choice and nurture to which its little help in trying to convince him on certain individuals or teams unless it serves his own personal vision or view.

Its best left alone
That's all good Arq, but why isn't Nick telling me this?

I also find Nick's posts interesting and I respect all of the members on GL, but the whole point of this forum as I see it is to discuss different perspectives on football and other things. You wouldn't participate in a forum otherwise. The sharing of ideas is what gives a forum purpose. It's not as if I'm being uncivilised in my responses. It is my intention to share a different view on this topic - and I have done. Quite frankly, if someone disagrees on the basis of their personal preference, they should write that instead of the nonsense I just read in that last reply.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:59 pm

are you serious, i have barely posted a single line post in this thread just so i could make my opinion clear. yet you tried to categorize me as a gloryhunter madrid fan who had no idea how magnificent of a coach carlo is. maybe if you dont get into discussion with preconceived ideas of what people think or who they are, you would know better. i shouldnt have to tell you that i have disliked mourinho for about the day that he decided to wage war with Valdano. if you feel offended, good, that was my intent, but i take no joy in saying that and apologize nonetheless.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next