S
free_cat
guest7
BarrileteCosmico
Mr Nick09
75 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch

Post by la bestia negra Thu May 30, 2013 9:08 pm

the don spreading the grace and honour at madrid Proud

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch - Page 9 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti next RM manager watch

Post by Kaladin Thu May 30, 2013 9:10 pm

la bestia negra wrote:the don spreading the grace and honour at madrid Proud

inb4CommentAboutInter
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 30, 2013 9:11 pm

The only people saying Heynckes is a candidate are Heynckes' people. Do we have quotes that he's a serious candidate by anyone at Madrid?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 30, 2013 9:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:The only people saying Heynckes is a candidate are Heynckes' people. Do we have quotes that he's a serious candidate by anyone at Madrid?
i know you dont want him, but come on, you know you cant ask that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 30, 2013 9:15 pm

sportsczy wrote:The only people saying Heynckes is a candidate are Heynckes' people. Do we have quotes that he's a serious candidate by anyone at Madrid?

It seems we're keeping things quiet till after the elections. The only players we clearly shown clear interest in are Carvajal and Bale.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu May 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Nick I'm confused, I know you prioritize Real over Paris yet don't you also want Carlo to be sacked from PSG?

& Sports its pretty much confirmed as if you've followed Heynckes long enough, you'll know Madrid is his next target. And I'm sure RM wouldn't mind.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 30, 2013 9:19 pm

The only people who have said anything about Heynckes is someone claiming to be his agent which was later denied and Tymoshuk lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Flo was pretty open when asked about players like Carvajal, Isco, Higuain, Bale and others. It's not like Heynckes is under contract with another club so he has to be careful. Why wouldn't Madrid specifically mention Heynckes? I understand evading the Carlo questions since he is PSG property.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The only people who have said anything about Heynckes is someone claiming to be his agent which was later denied and Tymoshuk lol.
i think Heynckes himself mentioned that he wouldn't mind returning to Madrid... not sure though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 30, 2013 9:23 pm

sportsczy wrote:Flo was pretty open when asked about players like Carvajal, Isco, Higuain, Bale and others. It's not like Heynckes is under contract with another club so he has to be careful. Why wouldn't Madrid specifically mention Heynckes? I understand evading the Carlo questions since he is PSG property.

Get what you're saying but Flo only talked about those guys when he was asked about them. He hasn't been asked about Heynckes yet if I'm not mistaken, which is weird because you'd think someone would have done it by now lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Nick I'm confused, I know you prioritize Real over Paris yet don't you also want Carlo to be sacked from PSG?

& Sports its pretty much confirmed as if you've followed Heynckes long enough, you'll know Madrid is his next target. And I'm sure RM wouldn't mind.

Madrid is the club closest to my heart, and i think Ancelotti is a bad pick. i wanted him to be sacked for mourinho but not so that he goes to Real, thats like a terrible joke on me Laughing

my way of looking at PSG is like this. 5 or so years ago, i was gutted when Sessegnon left us. Now we have Ibra and Thiago, whatever happens now dude, im good lol.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu May 30, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The only people who have said anything about Heynckes is someone claiming to be his agent which was later denied and Tymoshuk lol.
even before that a lot of RM medias were already suggesting that we had contacted Heynckes. i think it's real.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu May 30, 2013 9:31 pm

Heynckes is not going to make Madrid click in a year or however many years he has before retiring.

Why not someone more long term?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Heynckes is not going to make Madrid click in a year or however many years he has before retiring.

Why not someone more long term?

rofl Proud Laughing Proud rofl

Spoiler:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 30, 2013 9:40 pm

At least with Jupp, we would what he is trying to achieve. we know that he gets modern and proactive football so that's a plus, better choice than Carlo that's for sure.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu May 30, 2013 9:42 pm

he's also a classy manager and speaks fluent spanish, and he alreayd knows the club inside and out

better than ancelotti Proud
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 30, 2013 9:43 pm

lets not jinx it guys, Jinxlegacy can still bite us
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AmarillaDirecta Thu May 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Apparently Jupp has replaced carlo as SKY BETs new favorite to become real madrid manager.

Oh my lord if he comes and tells zizou to keep overpriced pony bale in his stable then i will personally be ecstatic.
AmarillaDirecta
AmarillaDirecta
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu May 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Well, he'll play some sexy football at least, at long frakking last.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Heynckes knows the club inside out? He got the boot and gave up on the club 2 months before the season ended. Was trying to be a clubhouse tyrant... Hierro and Seedorf kicked him around and he went crying like a little girl. Hierro managed the club the last 2 months and we managed to win CL.

Frakkin disgrace at Madrid he was. That's why i don't want Heynckes near us. It would be like rehiring Mou 15 years from now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 30, 2013 10:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:Heynckes knows the club inside out? He got the boot and gave up on the club 2 months before the season ended. Was trying to be a clubhouse tyrant... Hierro and Seedorf kicked him around and he went crying like a little girl. Hierro managed the club the last 2 months and we managed to win CL.

Frakkin disgrace at Madrid he was. That's why i don't want Heynckes near us. It would be like rehiring Mou 15 years from now.

It was Hierro and Redondo who became de facto managers. Sanchis was also an influence. Truth is that whole season was a mess but the squad had a lot of character back then and managed to win the CL through sheer force of will.

Perez got a second chance at being president. Honestly I'd give Jupp a second crack at the whip now that he's older and wiser.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri May 31, 2013 12:44 am

There aren't many available coaches out there atm, Jupp is a safe option and knows La Liga very well.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri May 31, 2013 11:41 am

Jupp is far more mellow now. The Jupp that completely lost the Madrid and Frankfurt rooms retired a long time ago.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri May 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Pedram wrote:There aren't many available coaches out there atm, Jupp is a safe option and knows La Liga very well.

No he doesn't. He hasn't coached in Spain for almost 2 decades ffs
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 31, 2013 1:00 pm

jibers wrote:
Pedram wrote:There aren't many available coaches out there atm, Jupp is a safe option and knows La Liga very well.

false. He was in spain until 2004.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri May 31, 2013 1:07 pm

Adit wrote:
jibers wrote:

false. He was in spain until 2004.

No he wasn't
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next