How would you react if it turned out your favorite team or player doped their way to success?

+23
barca 2011
Lupi
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
REWB
Zealous
The Franchise
fatman123
Freeza
Kaladin
Rebaño Sagrado
Onyx
TheRedStag
Die Borussen
LeSwagg James
Eivindo
billy_gr
Grooverider
rwo power
nasir6371
M99
BarrileteCosmico
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How would you react if it turned out your favorite team or player doped their way to success? Empty How would you react if it turned out your favorite team or player doped their way to success?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:07 am

Suppose your favorite team or player was uncovered to be doping. How would you react? Would it change anything if other teams or players were also implicated?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

How would you react if it turned out your favorite team or player doped their way to success? Empty Re: How would you react if it turned out your favorite team or player doped their way to success?

Post by M99 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:09 am

It would shatter me. Say if I found out Brazilian Ronaldo or Maldini doped, I would not know what to do. Maybe even stop watching.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

How would you react if it turned out your favorite team or player doped their way to success? Empty Re: How would you react if it turned out your favorite team or player doped their way to success?

Post by nasir6371 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:19 am

probably commit Harakiri
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:52 am

I would be deeply disappointed. But then, I don't think that even doping the RWO players until the stuff comes out of their ears would help them to win any match :facepalm:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:24 am

disappointed,yes...surprised,no
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:29 am

I might sound pessimistic, but I feel that at top level, more or less everybody is doped at some degree.
Some are caught, some are not. Some take “legal” dopes some try illegal stuff.
Anyway there is no one convincing me that the likes of Messi and Ronaldo perform the way they do all those years back to back just with healthy diet and exercise.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:34 am

when it comes to logic, it seems to me that the worlds biggest sport being cleaner than all others is a bit weird.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:09 am

Favorite player -> Will dislike player

Favorite club -> Will still support the club, but will dislike all individuals involved

Bottom line.. I hate cheaters
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:25 am

good thing doesnt matter if a coach is doped

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:30 am

he can get involved in a doping scandal though.
Just like Malezani in Lazio if I remember correctly
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:36 am

ugh yes you r right, well i would be dissapointed cause he and his team got got caught :whistle:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Id be gutted. I wouldnt recognise the success any more.

You're better of coming last clean than winning dirty in my eyes.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Would be confused and wouldn't know what to do.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Grooverider wrote:disappointed,yes...surprised,no
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:19 pm

Not to cause a ruckus or anything but certain teams cheated their way to trophies, and fans continue to support them. So would doping be any different ?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:23 pm

TBH I don't care that much, if it helps them play more attractive football i'm all for it. Every player takes some sort of performance enhancing drugs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:37 pm

If last seaons CL win was based on cheating..........
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 pm

It depends.

I would feel very bad, as if they didnt really earn it.

However, I would find it hard to believe (as I do now) that there is only one club doing it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:52 pm

I'd be pretty disappointed, to say the least.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Would be confused and wouldn't know what to do.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Not to cause a ruckus or anything but certain teams cheated their way to trophies, and fans continue to support them. So would doping be any different ?
I was thinking of that as I made the thread. Maradona was actually caught doping yet very few people hold that against him almost 20 years after it happened, when you would think the passions had settled. Guardiola was caught doping as well, but it as soon as he became successful at a well established club that was "rectified". Suspicious to say the least. Juve got caught cheating and their support didn't diminish. In all instances there are people that believe the players/teams were framed and did nothing wrong. It seems that would be the first reaction, denial. But not many fans actually make it over to anger from there.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Every single player out there is in all likelihood walking the fine line between "supplements" and PED use, so my reaction would be the same as always: herewegoagain.jpg
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Success? never heard of it Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Success? never heard of it Laughing

5th place ffs.

You'll be a long time waiting for it again.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:43 pm

We have finished in the top 4 plenty of times in my life time lol.

If you consider that success than fair enough lol, no trophies no party Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next