Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread

+5
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
Cotes
inderbaby
Juveman17
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Pauly.. And some people laughed whe i made that thread: pogba one of the most promissing rofl ... man united academy :bow:

Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1256
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:39 am

tuddor wrote:Pauly.. And some people laughed whe i made that thread: pogba one of the most promissing rofl ... man united academy :bow:

Twisted Evil

The guy is absolutely amazing. Smile
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3779
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:38 pm

vladdy wrote:
tuddor wrote:Pauly.. And some people laughed whe i made that thread: pogba one of the most promissing rofl ... man united academy :bow:

Twisted Evil

The guy is absolutely amazing. Smile
I'd be curious to see more of Nick Powell, he seems to be a great talent.. now that scholsey will retire, he'll get more minutes
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1256
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Nick Powell is great, but compared to Pogba, he has a different style of play because he is english.Also he is playing as a center attacking midfielder.I'm not sure about his defending abilities.

BTW, Pogba can play CAM, CDM, CM very well.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3779
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:30 pm

vladdy wrote:Nick Powell is great, but compared to Pogba, he has a different style of play because he is english.Also he is playing as a center attacking midfielder.I'm not sure about his defending abilities.

BTW, Pogba can play CAM, CDM, CM very well.

tbh I've seen Pogba struggling more as Vice-Vidal and Vice MArchisio than as Vice Pirlo he gives his best performance in the middle Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread

Post by inderbaby Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Pogba plays best as a vice pirlo in the centre for me!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Udinese Game Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum