B. NEWS : Criscitiello - ' Immobile can return to Juve tomorrow !'

5 posters

Go down

B. NEWS : Criscitiello - ' Immobile can return to Juve tomorrow !'  Empty B. NEWS : Criscitiello - ' Immobile can return to Juve tomorrow !'

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:06 am

The news circulated at this time are increasingly authoritative approvals. Juventus chose his immediate reinforcement for the attack, noted today the economic difficulties for Drogba, the resistance of the President of the Lyon Lisandro Lopez to give a loan and the now famous question related to Llorente, almost surely, then from Genoa back Ciro Immobile, for which coach Antonio Conte has spent praise in recent days, in fact endorsing the goodness of 'operation that is expected to close shortly. Just in an interview in the afternoon Tuttomercatoweb also the young class 90 had hinted to be excited about a possible return to Turin, despite being very well in Genoa. Return that will be realized tomorrow. The player, co-owned by the griffins, arrive early at Juventus, thus speeding up a process of maturation that would have predicted, however, sooner or later his return to the Old Lady. A little while ago, within the program Waiting for the World Cup and Special Cup broadcast on Sportitalia, Michele Criscitiello explained the details of the decision on the former Juventus to slingshot Pescara, Juventus assets of the company since the days of youth. The leaders had, however, another probed first track,

"Today, Beppe Marotta and Fabio Guild, contacted the director general of the Bologna Zanzi and requested the immediate return of Manolo Gabbiadini wing Juventus. Immediate, now, this week, ready for Juventus-Udinese on Saturday at 20:45. Bologna's answer was short: do not talk right. Absolutely not. Gabbiadini remains at Bologna. Zanzi has not given the availability Gabbiadini has not given the availability along with the his agent Silvio Pagliari. The boy has a brain, is smart and wants to stay in Bologna to a growth path that Piola is now observing. Upon contacting the Bologna and realized that there is nothing to do, Juventus contacted for the Genoa Building. And tomorrow there will be a meeting for Juventus-Genoa Building. Certainly Juventus will be presented with something in his hand: it is that you give the player on loan, then you wake up and go back in January. promised He will something, give something. Certainly Juventus knows how to convince Precious to recover property. Currently Juve following two projects: the big striker, who can still be Drogba, who can be Lisandro Lopez. precautionary But you want with a young. Gabbiadini you can not do and tomorrow - said the journalist - will try to property. "

For this reason, as stated by Criscitiello, the arrival of top scorer in the Premier League last speech should be detached from the "top player". Juve, therefore, will continue to work to try to take in January mainly one of Drogba and Llorente, knowing that it will not be easy. In any case, with the return of Ciro Immobile, Juve carefully bringing home a young product, hungry for success, most welcome to Conte and with a strong sense of goal, despite his pedigree can not yet be listed among the stars of international football. We're talking about, though, (and it should be remembered for the skeptics) that property is probably the most promising first tip we have in Italy. The option, rationally, is in line with the economic period of Italian clubs and can provide a positive feedback.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B. NEWS : Criscitiello - ' Immobile can return to Juve tomorrow !'  Empty Re: B. NEWS : Criscitiello - ' Immobile can return to Juve tomorrow !'

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:07 am

As revealed in the "Special Cup" Mediaset Premium, Juventus and Genoa will meet tomorrow to discuss the future of Ciro Immobile. The Bianconeri are looking accelerated decisive counter the Gryphon would not want to deprive yourself of one of his attackers to fight for salvation, if not in front of a more economic balance of the card Simone Padoin.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

B. NEWS : Criscitiello - ' Immobile can return to Juve tomorrow !'  Empty Re: B. NEWS : Criscitiello - ' Immobile can return to Juve tomorrow !'

Post by Luca Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:31 am

Do you think there is any truth to this Dejan?
I would welcome the move at this point

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:38 am

Luca wrote:Do you think there is any truth to this Dejan?
I would welcome the move at this point

I don't know what to think anymore ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iosono Bianconero Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 am

He is ok but not a player who will really make the difference.I'm affraid that He would end up like Matri..We need Player like Drogba.Even If he's is old he can make the difference and He is that kind of player that with just one move could resolve the game.
Iosono Bianconero
Iosono Bianconero
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:50 am

Iosono Bianconero wrote:He is ok but not a player who will really make the difference.I'm affraid that He would end up like Matri..We need Player like Drogba.Even If he's is old he can make the difference and He is that kind of player that with just one move could resolve the game.
Guys I want you to welcome this guy ^ here he is my friend a Macedonian bro Smile

Btw Iosono you can introduce yourself in this thread

http://www.goallegacy.net/t60-la-famiglia
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:54 am

Welcome to the forum bro. I agree he's not going to give us much (if anything at all) extra at this point in time other than depth.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:56 am

TomJuve wrote:Welcome to the forum bro. I agree he's not going to give us much (if anything at all) extra at this point in time other than depth.

He is developing into a great player and we'll only stop him in that development if we bring him back to be on the bench but if that is no the case than bring him back even thou I still want my love BOAKYE lol Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iosono Bianconero Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:06 am

Thanks for the support guys.I'm new but I thing im gonna figure out fast how the things are going here Smile
Iosono Bianconero
Iosono Bianconero
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:37 am

Yeah Devi true he could become very good but we would end up rotating him for Matri or Quags and he'd gain little from it.

Boakye has been excellent but i'd hate to see him become under used from such a young age. I'd keep him in serie B then perhaps loan him to a smaller serie A club next season with NO ownership change then take things from there.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 pm

TomJuve wrote:Yeah Devi true he could become very good but we would end up rotating him for Matri or Quags and he'd gain little from it.

Boakye has been excellent but i'd hate to see him become under used from such a young age. I'd keep him in serie B then perhaps loan him to a smaller serie A club next season with NO ownership change then take things from there.

I think he would gain more, as would we, from seeing him in even 10 games between now and the end of the season. I reckon he would get at least 2/3 starts, with injuries/suspensions/conte wanting to mix things up, and if he did well, he would get more. Aside from which, none of our strikers deserve a nailed on starting position so he could do much better...aim for a starting spot?? Its not like we have players up top who are regularly winning us games. We dont. That is exactly why we are chasing drogba, llorente, lisandro etc etc etc...our attack is weak and profligate.

I see 10 games, most even as sub, as better for Ciro than 10-15 games playing for a team which creates next to nothing, lacks confidence, has far inferior coaching and coaching facilities, loses far more games than they win, can't keep possession and generally are poor. He'd be better off at Sassuolo next to Boakye, if not either of them in our first team squad.

Sorry, Tom!. I just realized that I answered that totally focused upon Immobile...as for Boakye, my thoughts would be similar...better 10 games at juve, than another 15 at an inferior team, though the thing with Richmond is that he is learning how to score, learning confidence, developing the winning mentality as much as a superiority complex...which is useful.
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down