Where is Pirlo? Barcelona and Real Madrid bias proves that FIFPro World XI has no credibility

+17
Tomwin Lannister
Lord Hades
The Messiah
Mamad
futbol
Raptorgunner
The Franchise
Pedram
Real Kandahar
Cotes
norton
worms
7amood11
zarola
Ion Creanga
Collblanc
Juveman17
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where is Pirlo? Barcelona and Real Madrid bias proves that FIFPro World XI has no credibility   - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Pirlo? Barcelona and Real Madrid bias proves that FIFPro World XI has no credibility

Post by worms Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
worms wrote: La Liga is the best league.DEAL WITH IT. banana

Where is Pirlo? Barcelona and Real Madrid bias proves that FIFPro World XI has no credibility   - Page 2 1981652_FULL-LND

DAT La Liga Dream Team. :bow: cheers
Where is Pirlo? Barcelona and Real Madrid bias proves that FIFPro World XI has no credibility   - Page 2 Chelsea_1512175a

Where is Pirlo? Barcelona and Real Madrid bias proves that FIFPro World XI has no credibility   - Page 2 Greece-euro-2004

Going by your logic Greece had all the best players in 2004.DAT TALENT. :bow:

worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Where is Pirlo? Barcelona and Real Madrid bias proves that FIFPro World XI has no credibility   - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Pirlo? Barcelona and Real Madrid bias proves that FIFPro World XI has no credibility

Post by futbol Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:22 am

I'm glad 52,000 professional footballers didn't buy the Pirlo hype for spraying fancy long balls around in a 0-0 draw against a below average England team. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:33 am

Where is Pirlo? Barcelona and Real Madrid bias proves that FIFPro World XI has no credibility   - Page 2 Chelsea_1512175a

Seriously, that team was the luckiest team ever.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:22 am

Absolute nonsense what football fans have become, I find it really annoying the sort of plastic football fans (mostly Madrid and Barca fan) that started watching football 4 to 3 years ago, wanting to debate with me arrogantly.

I hate the fan base now, it has lost its credibility and unlike the era of Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Batistuta, Effenberg. Those were the day when football fans were fans, now we only have plastic Justin Bibier, Messi, Ronaldo, Barca, Madrid, lil wayne fever kind of fans.

I am now ashamed to watch football in public because of all these plastic fans, who have nothing to offer but argue about Ronaldo Messi, Madrid vs Barca nonsense.

Barca I hate the fact that majority of thier fans are plastic fans but at least I can understand why they choose Barca. Madrid are not good at all, what did Ramos do last season? And Marcelo? Muller ran Marcelona inside out and he resulted to fighting and late tackling, Ramos ball is still missing from that beat they suffered in the hands of a much superior bad better team who out played them and was again repeated by Reuse and Gotze who put them to bed.

I honestly do not understand this Madrid, la-liga hype. I have had it with plastic fans, it is at its peak and I fear further growth men's death to the real football spirit. We must stand against it like we do stand against racism, its a serious matter.

I still remember the good old days, when I watched PSV vs Milan semi final Champions league, those are the good old days of football in recent times. Milan fans had their ground, every fan knew where they stand then.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Carlo crying some more. How refreshing!
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:37 pm

futbol wrote:I'm glad 52,000 professional footballers didn't buy the Pirlo hype for spraying fancy long balls around in a 0-0 draw against a below average England team. :bow:

I'm ashamed to follow the same sport as you do.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Obviously there are some major problems but we all knew who deserves to be there it's not our faults that people don't agree with us...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:51 am

hmm is it really important?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:45 pm

The Messiah wrote:Absolute nonsense what football fans have become, I find it really annoying the sort of plastic football fans (mostly Madrid and Barca fan) that started watching football 4 to 3 years ago, wanting to debate with me arrogantly.

I hate the fan base now, it has lost its credibility and unlike the era of Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Batistuta, Effenberg. Those were the day when football fans were fans, now we only have plastic Justin Bibier, Messi, Ronaldo, Barca, Madrid, lil wayne fever kind of fans.

I am now ashamed to watch football in public because of all these plastic fans, who have nothing to offer but argue about Ronaldo Messi, Madrid vs Barca nonsense.

Barca I hate the fact that majority of thier fans are plastic fans but at least I can understand why they choose Barca. Madrid are not good at all, what did Ramos do last season? And Marcelo? Muller ran Marcelona inside out and he resulted to fighting and late tackling, Ramos ball is still missing from that beat they suffered in the hands of a much superior bad better team who out played them and was again repeated by Reuse and Gotze who put them to bed.

I honestly do not understand this Madrid, la-liga hype. I have had it with plastic fans, it is at its peak and I fear further growth men's death to the real football spirit. We must stand against it like we do stand against racism, its a serious matter.

I still remember the good old days, when I watched PSV vs Milan semi final Champions league, those are the good old days of football in recent times. Milan fans had their ground, every fan knew where they stand then.

wow... I mean wow. How can a bayern munich fan criticize anyone for being arrogant? Wasn't it you that criticized Athletic because they dared to want to keep one of their key players when you came in for him?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Well, at least he's from Munich... Oh... Wait...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:13 pm

The Messiah wrote:Absolute nonsense what football fans have become, I find it really annoying the sort of plastic football fans (mostly Madrid and Barca fan) that started watching football 4 to 3 years ago, wanting to debate with me arrogantly.

Don't know why there is so much Madrid hate tbh...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2