Zlatan must work for his domain name

4 posters

Go down

Zlatan must work for his domain name Empty Zlatan must work for his domain name

Post by barca 2011 Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:13 pm

An avid Zlatan Ibrahimovic fan who owns the Zlatan.fr domain name has laid down a hilarious option of challenges that the Paris Saint-Germain star must complete if he wants to own the URL.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The former Barcelona and AC Milan star must complete one of the eclectic options should he want to own the URL and use as he wishes, though they are far from easy!

The anonymous fan writes on the current homepage: "When you signed in my beloved soccer club, I got the udge [sic] surprise to see that the domain name 'Zlatan.fr' was available… do you believe that?! So, I rushed to book it… you know, I really didn't want anyone wicked to take advantage of your name and image.

"So now, I give you the opportunity to have it back. And for that, as you can imagine, we won’t bother with lawyers and endless procedures. Obviously it would be a waste of time and money for both of us. Instead, I got a much funnier idea. And as I am a very good guy, I let you have the choice of weapons."

The options that are offered to Ibra include a personalised PSG shirt; living with the supporter for a month; three lifetime season tickets; beating him at computer game Fifa 13 and even odder things!

A more physical option, should the Swede accept, is to beat the Parisien fanatic at Taekwondo. Or, if Ibra wants to get this over with quickly, he can choose to let the supporter slap him in the face in public!

Perhaps the simplest - and least arduous - of opportunities for Ibra to get the tickets would be the fan's final suggestion of meeting him face-to-face and asking for it in French. But where is the fun in that?!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Zlatan must work for his domain name Empty Re: Zlatan must work for his domain name

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:19 pm

And what if Zlatan just gives a f*ck about that domain name hmm :coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Zlatan must work for his domain name Empty Re: Zlatan must work for his domain name

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Hehe, good humour, this ^^

Would be cool if Ibra plays ball and does one the things asked - although he probably won't need the domain name anyway.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Ibram might want to fight
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down