Vlad the Impaler
rwo power
Kaladin
7amood11
juventus101
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Serie A really on decline? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Serie A really on decline?

Post by Lupi Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:02 am

:coffee: Roma is a lot better than last year and hopefully they continue improving , the same thing can be said about fiorentina . Young players are rising and the league is a lot more comparative , so the answer is no

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Serial A should stick to what they know how to do best, signing old experience players and replacing them with another set of old experience players.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:25 pm

The Messiah wrote:Serial A should stick to what they know how to do best, signing old experience players and replacing them with another set of old experience players.

You're just asking to be banned for trolling, aren't you?

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Fiorentina just signed Rossi, we are really close to signing Llorente. It's slowly going back as it is
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Fiorentina just signed Rossi, we are really close to signing Llorente. It's slowly going back as it is

Hold your horses Dejan. While I have given the idea how close Juve may be but you never know with Urrutia who is the single most unpredictable president within Europe. For one moment he will agree upon terms the next he will be getting the Ertzaintza to kill you.

Keep your hopes neutral as of now.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Fiorentina just signed Rossi, we are really close to signing Llorente. It's slowly going back as it is

Hold your horses Dejan. While I have given the idea how close Juve may be but you never know with Urrutia who is the single most unpredictable president within Europe. For one moment he will agree upon terms the next he will be getting the Ertzaintza to kill you.

Keep your hopes neutral as of now.

Now or in June I think he is Juve player btw it was just example to show that serie a slowly is coming back bro Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 pm

I think currently Serie A only has one elite team, Juventus. The rest are in tier 2. Inter and AC Milan look like they're rebuilding.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:15 pm

McLewis wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Serial A should stick to what they know how to do best, signing old experience players and replacing them with another set of old experience players.

McLewis wrote:

There is nothing wrong with what I said, Most seria A teams are know for signing old players, take Van Bommel for instant and Luca Toni, most of our old players like Salihamidzic were all flushed there.

For a seria A fan It's painful but it's the truth.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:56 pm

The Messiah wrote:
McLewis wrote:

McLewis wrote:

There is nothing wrong with what I said, Most seria A teams are know for signing old players, take Van Bommel for instant and Luca Toni, most of our old players like Salihamidzic were all flushed there.

If I was you I would follow what an admin/mod says.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
McLewis wrote:

McLewis wrote:

Why do I have to do that, don't I have the right to speak my mind just because someone is an admin.

Seria A teams are know for signing and playing old players, I didn't intend any trolling it;s the truth, it used to work perfectly fine for them.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 pm

The Messiah wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
McLewis wrote:

McLewis wrote:

Why do I have to do that, don't I have the right to speak my mind just because someone is an admin.

Seria A teams are know for signing and playing old players, I didn't intend any trolling it;s the truth, it used to work perfectly fine for them.

You are speaking about 3 players from Bundesliga who btw did great in the teams they wre bought.

It's not about freedom of speech its control of the trolling as that posts clearly is seen like that

Last edited by DeviAngel on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:08 pm

All Bayern players that left Bayern to Seria A are mostly old players Like Lucio, Luca Toni, Salihamdidzic, Van Bommel etc..

I believe Seria A should stick to this and keep playing and signing old experiences players, Look at players like Totti and Zanetti, they are still playing very well, I don't think that will be possible in any other league.

How exactly is this trolling when it is the truth, it's like someone saying Bundesliga sticking to young talent is trolling. How can it be trolling when it's the truth.

Look at the average age of Seria A team that made it to champions league some years back, they are usually the oldest. They sign the oldest players every transfer market and it worked fine for them some years back, like how Inter signed Lucio, Milito, etc and won the champions league afterwards.

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm

The Messiah wrote:All Bayern players that left Bayern to Seria A are mostly old players Like Lucio, Luca Toni, Salihamdidzic, Van Bommel etc..

I believe Seria A should stick to this and keep playing and signing old experiences players, Look at players like Totti and Zanetti, they are still playing very well, I don't think that will be possible in any other league.

Totti and Zanetti would still play in first 11 in all Bundesliga teams lol.

Lucio was one of the best defenders when he was brought leaving Bayern with a lot of difficulty in the back since he left and plus he was one of the key players for Inter that won the Champions League.

It is possible and every league has players liek that.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:21 pm

The Messiah wrote:
McLewis wrote:

McLewis wrote:

Your ignorance is beyond belief and quite frankly, cringe worthy. Instead of bringing solid concise arguments you resort to stereotypes and age old myths while you forgot to count that Serie A has the 2nd least if not lowest average age out of any top 5 European League.

You count Luca Toni while he has had less than 14 starts for Fiorentina coming off the bench.

You bring up Salihamdizic in an in transition Juventus who only played 61 games in 4 years for Juventus.

You count Lucio who won the Champions League with Inter. You know, the Inter who absolutely destroyed Bayern in the final?

You bring up MvB while Bayern Munich are still ruing the complete lack of leadership within their pussy cat locker room. The Van Bommel who went on with excellent performances with Milan in the league and Champions League.

Kindly keep up to date with the current happening instead of resorting to age old stereotypes. Its getting old.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
The Messiah wrote:All Bayern players that left Bayern to Seria A are mostly old players Like Lucio, Luca Toni, Salihamdidzic, Van Bommel etc..

Lucio was one of the best defenders when he was brought leaving Bayern with a lot of difficulty in the back since he left and plus he was one of the key players for Inter that won the Champions League.

DeviAngel wrote:

Yeah exactly, that's my point.

Seria A Should stick to signing old players like Lucio, it has worked for them in the past.

There is nothing wrong with signing old players and playing old players, look at Bayern for instant! I am still upset that we don't have an experience player like Lucio and Demichelis in our team but nevertheless we signed old Pizarro and we can all see the effect.

Ohhh I forgot Klose, another old player Seria A got from Bayern and he's also doing very well for Lazio as their best players, Seria A should stick to this strategy, as they say: "The Angel you don't know, is better than the Devil you don't know.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 pm

The Messiah wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

DeviAngel wrote:

Yeah exactly, that's my point.

Seria A Should stick to signing old players like Lucio, it has worked for them in the past.

There is nothing wrong with signing old players and playing old players, look at Bayern for instant! I am still upset that we don't have an experience player like Lucio and Demichelis in our team but nevertheless we signed old Pizarro and we can all see the effect.

Ohhh I forgot Klose, another old player Seria A got from Bayern and he's also doing very well for Lazio as their best players, Seria A should stick to this strategy, as they say: "The Angel you don't know, is better than the Devil you don't know.

well if that's what you like for your league and team ok, but no matter what me or any1 else thinks Serie A is producing quality this few years and it continues to do so young and quality players who can play in any team.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Is Serie A really on decline? - Page 2 Proxy

Let me not even go into the starting eleven of each team as the average will be even lower.These are averages of the entire squad of each team by the way.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Wow, what a transformation. Serie A has gone from the league with the oldest players to the league with the youngest, especially the bigger teams.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:02 am

That picture pretty much makes any other argument about age invalid.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2