Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse!

+16
Zamuro
Uruguay
Vibe
TheBlueArmy
Swanhends
Guiltybystander
Albiceleste
Catracho
M99
BeautifulGame
Lex
spanky
7amood11
Raffy
Busby Babe
rsinatra
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 pm

bhends wrote:
Sepi wrote:Uzbekistan 2-1 USA :coffee:

Canada 0-0 Rwanda

Wouldn't it have been easier if you simply said US 2-0 Canada ? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse!

Post by Swanhends Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Sepi wrote:
bhends wrote:

Canada 0-0 Rwanda

Nah Rwanda is more embarassing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:53 pm

bhends wrote:
Sepi wrote:
bhends wrote:

Canada 0-0 Rwanda

Nah Rwanda is more embarassing

fair enough...don't have a resounding comeback at this moment, other than the fact that our goalkeepers score :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Serbia 0-6 Argentina :coffee:

Wait...

Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse! - Page 2 Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Uruguay Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:17 pm

milanista99 wrote:The best logic in the world is rating teams by World Cups.

Which means Brazil>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else.

/thread Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse! - Page 2 2859867778

Brazil belongs to South America, and Uruguay is above Brazil in South America (Uruguay 14th CAmerica, Brazil 8th), So if Uruguay > Brazil, and Brazil > The rest of the world, Uruguay > The rest of the world.

The Transitive Property!
Very Happy
Uruguay
Uruguay
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Brazil got 5 World Cups

Brazil > Everybody else else

Venezuela 0 - 0 Brazil in the qualifyings for the Word Cup

Therefor Venezuela = Brazil.

That means Venezuela > Everybody else.

:coffee:
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Catracho wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Catracho wrote:Argentine Carne Milanesa anger.

You ready to lose to us in Argentina again??? or is it too much for your body to handle? Very Happy
Talk when its matchday, arrogant fool

you seem upset. Heart
Aren't you like from Honduras? Typical, hopping on the Brazil bandwagon.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Uruguay wrote:

/thread Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse! - Page 2 2859867778

Brazil belongs to South America, and Uruguay is above Brazil in South America (Uruguay 14th CAmerica, Brazil 8th), So if Uruguay > Brazil, and Brazil > The rest of the world, Uruguay > The rest of the world.

The Transitive Property!
Very Happy

That means Uruguay<Holland<Spain<Argentina<Japan cheers
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:57 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Catracho wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

You ready to lose to us in Argentina again??? or is it too much for your body to handle? Very Happy

you seem upset. Heart
Aren't you like from Honduras? Typical, hopping on the Brazil bandwagon.

He's Brazilian, as well.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:14 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:Switzerland>> Bolivia

Switzerland 1-0 Spain

Switzerland 2-2 England

EDIT: Posted it twice by accident tried to delete it accidently deleted both.

oh, england are so tough..... lol

bolivia could beat spain on a good day too.. let's remember argentina thrashed spain not too long ago, and they couldnt get past almighty BOLIVIA!

Raffy wrote:maybe argentina simply isn't a powerhouse and the 4 - 0 against Albania was an upset?

Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse! - Page 2 TrollFace_LOLZ-s462x377-151089-580

lol good one!

7amood11 wrote:So using that logic Switzerland > Spain > Argentina?

No no, Bolivia > Argentina > Switzerland > Spain Very Happy

spanky489 wrote:albania was playing with its B team....

Lots of good stuff on thirs thread, people are very creative around here.

Lionel Messi wrote:1-0 Argentina > Brazil
4-1 Argentina > Spain
2-1 Argentina > Portugal

I cant see any logic in that, sorry.

Bolivia > Argentina. That is all.

Last edited by rsinatra on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

He's pulling your leg dude, have some humor!!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Uruguay wrote:

The Transitive Property!
Very Happy

Wait, what? LOL!!!

Let's see, Brazil belongs to South America, South America is a continent in a world with other continents, which means that Brazil belongs to the world, in which we are 5 times world champions Very Happy

god that was bad, sorry Razz

OH MAN! listen to this, yesterday i was in Copenhagen and I went to a pizza place.. guess who made me my pizza? a Uruguayan!! We started to talk about football and he used the same arguments as you, "14 against 8, brazil always cheating, 200 million against 3,5 million" blablabla such a whiner, all i said was "SANTOS CAMPEÓN!!!!!!!!!!!" lol cool guy though, i'll go there again some time, maybe i'll suggest him to create an account here lol
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:24 pm

oh man my reputation went down, silly thread!!

but i stand my ground, bolivia > albania!!!!!!!!!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Bolivia's around Albania level, probably a bit better. I stand by my point in that the average South American side is much better than the average European side, even though Europe has much more "bigger" teams.

Bolivia is probably the worst NT in South America, and Argentina were pretty shit, to be honest.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:03 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Uruguay wrote:

The Transitive Property!
Very Happy

Wait, what? LOL!!!

Let's see, Brazil belongs to South America, South America is a continent in a world with other continents, which means that Brazil belongs to the world, in which we are 5 times world champions Very Happy

OH MAN! listen to this, yesterday i was in Copenhagen and I went to a pizza place.. guess who made me my pizza? a Uruguayan!! We started to talk about football and he used the same arguments as you, "14 against 8, brazil always cheating, 200 million against 3,5 million" blablabla such a whiner, all i said was "SANTOS CAMPEÓN!!!!!!!!!!!" lol cool guy though, i'll go there again some time, maybe i'll suggest him to create an account here lol

LOL I won't be surprised if that guy turns out to be uruguay4life Very Happy
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Bolivia's around Albania level, probably a bit better. I stand by my point in that the average South American side is much better than the average European side, even though Europe has much more "bigger" teams.

Bolivia is probably the worst NT in South America, and Argentina were pretty shit, to be honest.

Sound post. That's the thing, Europe has more countries, therefore more bigger teams. They're also small countries, as compared to the 3 South American giants. If you took Brazil + Argentina and you divided them into countries of the same average size as the European ones, we might have just as many "big" NTs lol.

I've got to be honest though, I've always thought Venezuela were the weakest side in our continent, perhaps because they've never been to a single WC. But I haven't watched them lately. I do know that they held us to a 0-0 not too long ago, and I think it was in Brazil...
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 pm

milanista99 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
Uruguay wrote:

The Transitive Property!
Very Happy

Wait, what? LOL!!!

LOL I won't be surprised if that guy turns out to be uruguay4life Very Happy

My thoughts exactly. But then uruguay4life will have to be over 50 years old lol.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:38 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Bolivia's around Albania level, probably a bit better. I stand by my point in that the average South American side is much better than the average European side, even though Europe has much more "bigger" teams.

Sound post. That's the thing, Europe has more countries, therefore more bigger teams. They're also small countries, as compared to the 3 South American giants. If you took Brazil + Argentina and you divided them into countries of the same average size as the European ones, we might have just as many "big" NTs lol.

I've got to be honest though, I've always thought Venezuela were the weakest side in our continent, perhaps because they've never been to a single WC. But I haven't watched them lately. I do know that they held us to a 0-0 not too long ago, and I think it was in Brazil...
Europe also has a much larger population, almost twice as large. Along with more developed countries.

Venezuela was the weakest side, but today we have a lot of great youth talent coming through, and potentialy can have a very decent side. On paper we're not too good, but just check out the 2010 WCQ. Bolivia and Peru were clearly inferior.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Uruguay Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Good story Sinatra! Tell him to make an account here man Smile
Uruguay
Uruguay
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:11 pm

rsinatra wrote:
ronaldo__9 wrote:Switzerland>> Bolivia

Switzerland 1-0 Spain

Switzerland 2-2 England

EDIT: Posted it twice by accident tried to delete it accidently deleted both.

oh, england are so tough..... lol

bolivia could beat spain on a good day too.. let's remember argentina thrashed spain not too long ago, and they couldnt get past almighty BOLIVIA!

Last time England played Argentina they won 3-2

.......so Switzerland=England> Argentina =Bolivia
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Are you guys frakking serious? Bolivia is a national team of Brazilian rejects, of course they're better than Albania.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:30 pm

I completly disagree this: Bolivia>Albania??? No!

1st: Argentina-Albania was a FRIENDLY.
2nd: Albanian's team was 85% made U-21 players
3rd: we can't get conclusions just because we saw 2 completly different matches and we can't face 2 different teams: Bolivia A (in a official competition) - Albania B (friendly match)
Thanks Very Happy

--------
Bolivia>>>Brazil,Argentina,Uruguay,Chile,Paraguay
Razz
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:47 am

Forza Italia :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:29 pm

sciacca wrote:Forza Italia Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse! - Page 2 2859867778

So that's how you have so many posts Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse! - Page 2 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:45 pm

milanista99 wrote:
sciacca wrote:Forza Italia Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse! - Page 2 2859867778

So that's how you have so many posts Bolivia > Albania or any other European non-powerhouse! - Page 2 2859867778
You should see his reputation...Do you think that you can get +rep with some 'forza italia'posts ?????
He is a great poster.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:02 pm

juvealbanian wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

You should see his reputation...Do you think that you can get +rep with some 'forza italia'posts ?????
He is a great poster.

Goddammit can't people around here grasp jokes?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next