Alessio: 'Juve weren't a team, but...'

2 posters

Go down

Alessio: 'Juve weren't a team, but...'  Empty Alessio: 'Juve weren't a team, but...'

Post by DeviAngel Sun 25 Nov - 14:31

Assistant Coach Angelo Alessio felt Juventus lost to Milan because “we did not play as a team unit,” but wondered what would’ve happened if they had received that penalty instead.

“When we do not play as a team unit, then we suffer and lose in this way,” he said of the 1-0 defeat at San Siro.

“There was some fatigue after the Chelsea match, even if in certain games the energy and motivation come by themselves.”

The game was decided by an extremely dubious Robinho penalty, as replays show the ball struck Mauricio Isla on the ribs rather than the arm.

“I daren’t imagine what would’ve happened if we had won with a penalty like that, but incidents can happen.”

Alessio denied a row with Fabio Quagliarella, who covered his mouth when muttering something as he was substituted.

“I don’t think Quagliarella seemed angry when he came off. In any case, I’d rather not talk about individuals because tonight we lost as a team. We accept the defeat and move on.”

Juve have lost only two of their last 53 Serie A games and both were against Milanese clubs, as Inter won in Turin last month.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Alessio: 'Juve weren't a team, but...'  Empty Re: Alessio: 'Juve weren't a team, but...'

Post by Cotes Mon 26 Nov - 7:38

Alessio is the problem...I swear to god
Put Carrera back on the bench until COnte returns
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Alessio: 'Juve weren't a team, but...'  Empty Re: Alessio: 'Juve weren't a team, but...'

Post by DeviAngel Mon 26 Nov - 8:15

Cotes wrote:Alessio is the problem...I swear to god
Put Carrera back on the bench until COnte returns

lol no, the team is the problem it was he same b4 alessio came tired players bring no points
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down