Uncanny
iNFINITY9910
Blue
Abramovich
Shed
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager Empty Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager

Post by Shed Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:38 pm

BENITEZ APPOINTED

Chelsea Football Club can confirm Rafael Benitez has been appointed interim first-team manager until the end of the season.

The owner and the Board believe that in Benitez we have a manager with significant experience at the highest level of football, who can come in and immediately help deliver our objectives.

The 52-year-old Spaniard is due to meet the players at the training ground in Cobham tomorrow.

The two-time UEFA Manager of the Year comes with outstanding pedigree. He began his managerial career in his homeland, most notably at Valencia where he built a reputation as one of Europe's top coaches by winning the Spanish League twice and the UEFA Cup. He then spent six years at Liverpool and led them to their fifth European Cup and an FA Cup.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2987554/title/benitez-appointed
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager

Post by Shed Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:55 pm

The board and Abramovich are officially a complete joke. They know how the supporters feel about him, and this decision confirms once again that they couldn't care less about us.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager

Post by Abramovich Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Even if by some miracle Torres scores more than 15 goals this season, he's still dead to me.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Abramovich wrote:Even if by some miracle Torres scores more than 15 goals this season, he's still dead to me.

Seriously nobody can help that buffoon, i have never hated a Chelsea player until Torres.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Its getting to a point that I feel like I'm gonna stop watching football.... cos its either Chelsea or I'll just stick to watching the World Cup and Euros...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Blue wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Even if by some miracle Torres scores more than 15 goals this season, he's still dead to me.

Seriously nobody can help that buffoon, i have never hated a Chelsea player until Torres.

Until this week I had faith in Torres... not anymore..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Blue wrote:

LOL at Abramovich thinking this will magically make Torres start scoring again, which is clearly one of the motives behind this shitty appointment. Perhaps he's forgotten that Rafa is the reason he is where he is right now in the first place :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:28 pm

I don't think I will be watching Chelsea for the rest of the season, unless they sack Rafa!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:44 pm

LMAO
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:50 pm

The only thing that upsets me about this is that I'm going to have to watch sturridge rot on the bench while *bleep* Fernando plays
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:52 pm

fatman123 wrote:The only thing that upsets me about this is that I'm going to have to watch sturridge rot on the bench while *bleep* Fernando plays
Ik ik. Just when I thought Torres had finally lost his place for good, his lesbian lover comes in as manager :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager George-clooney-bertstare-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1000
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 pm

BENITEZ: IN PROFILE
The official Chelsea website outlines the career and achievements so far of the 52-year-old Spaniard appointed our interim first-team manager…
http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2987567?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

LMAO, nice try.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:32 am

FCK off!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Mad :facepalm: Mad Mad Mad :facepalm:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:06 am

Honest to god, I hope we sing this song against city.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:16 am

Kick wrote:

Honestly, as much as I despise the man and am completely opposed to this appointment, I hope there are no protests against him personally on Sunday. The team is already in a bad place as it is, the last thing we need is protests against its new manager which can only make the players even more uncertain and ill-at-ease.

However, I'm completely in favour of, and sincerely hope there ARE, vocal, widespread protests and shows of dissatisfaction towards the board and Abramovich himself. Perhaps even break out the old "Our Club, Not Your Toy" banner Twisted Evil . It'd also be nice to see the crowd do some kind of nod to Robbie at some stage. Someone on twitter I believe suggested perhaps doing something in the 16th minute. Would be a really nice touch.

Last edited by ShedEnd1905 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:28 am

Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager Tumblr_mdv7o8pJvh1ruhh4yo1_1280

Oh God....

Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager Nasty

What's even worse is that Chelsea fan looking so giddy to have that odious slug signing his shirt. Hm, must be a plastic.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:03 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:

Honestly, as much as I despise the man and am completely opposed to this appointment, I hope there are no protests against him personally on Sunday. The team is already in a bad place as it is, the last thing we need is protests against its new manager which can only make the players even more uncertain and ill-at-ease.

However, I'm completely in favour of, and sincerely hope there ARE, vocal, widespread protests and shows of dissatisfaction towards the board and Abramovich himself. Perhaps break out the old "Our Club, Not Your Toy" banner. It'd also be nice to see the crowd do some kind of nod to Robbie at some stage. Someone on twitter I believe suggested perhaps doing something in the 16th minute. Would be a really nice touch.

agreed, not happy with Rafa but protesting is completely unnecessary it only creates more chaos for the club.

Alright i'll say it lets give Rafa a chance Sad
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:50 am

I'd rather he gets sacked after one match due to the overwhelming hatred towards him.

(can you guys tell I am pissed off?)
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:55 am

Even if by some miracle he takes Chelsea to last 16 of CL and wins again this year would you people still hate him???
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:58 am

YES!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:58 am

If he can manage to steady the ship and get Torres scoring then I may hate him less.

I will never, NEVER, love the guy.

I honestly do not think RDM deserved to be sacked, so we had a few bad games, it happens to everyone. I bet he would have beaten city on the weekend.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:58 am

We all are for sure, Kicky.

Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager Tumblr_mdun7eWcUG1rf493yo1_1280

Sigh. I guess we'll have to get used to seeing this for the next 6 months.
I think I'm gonna throw up when the first pictures of him in the Chelsea training kit with OUR badge on his blubbery chest come out later today.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:59 am

I feel like vomiting whenever I see this thread.

I'll be suicidal when I see him in our Kit.

(probably an overraction but IDGAF.)
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Even if by some miracle he takes Chelsea to last 16 of CL and wins again this year would you people still hate him???

I don't think anyone's put it better than Pat Nevin (former Chelsea player and club legend)...
"If he is successful, I get impression he will be accepted. I'm not sure he'll ever be loved."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum