Valkyrja
Zealous
Rev
la bestia negra
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

He is like the wine, the older he gets the better he is  - Page 2 Empty Re: He is like the wine, the older he gets the better he is

Post by Arquitecto Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:00 pm

TomJuve wrote:Yes I am, and i'm pretty sure getting a vital 3 points late on the league is good for any player.

You're so delusional in your hate towards a superior team that you're arguing ridiculous cases. Talking about ADP and his last season in serie A like he was a flop that was on the team for namesake alone.

In my opinion Marco Motta is superior to Maldini in the full back position because unlike Maldini, Motta has experience in dealing with the modern and intense game of football.

To be honest Maldini was a flop at his end time with Milan, even your own fans recognised this.

No Tom, Maldini was far from a flop in his final times with Milan. I intend to look at this as banter from you.

But I also have to agree with you that is laughable to place Giggs above Del Piero along with that ADP was magnificent in his final year with Juve.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

He is like the wine, the older he gets the better he is  - Page 2 Empty Re: He is like the wine, the older he gets the better he is

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Yeah that's my point, I know damn well how good Maldini was. I don't care if people such as yourself don't like or even hate Juventus, but the way Baresi constantly puts it across is what annoys people.

Going out of his way to derail a topic about a Juventus legend in his last days of playing and then to go one step further and mock him is just irritating.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:13 pm

TomJuve wrote:Yeah that's my point, I know damn well how good Maldini was. I don't care if people such as yourself don't like or even hate Juventus, but the way Baresi constantly puts it across is what annoys people.

Going out of his way to derail a topic about a Juventus legend in his last days of playing and then to go one step further and mock him is just irritating.

Tom my friend you are experienced enough on this forum to know of Baresi's banter with Juventus fans, along with his strong dislike of the club. Being the collected man you are I wouldn't expect this to agitate you as much as it has now. Although I do understand the point of defending you club and treasured legend. If thats the case then I won't begin to interfere. Smile

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Very Happy I'm fine with the banter but making fun of a (The) Club legend does annoy me at any given time. I imagine a Juventus fan going out of their way to mock the various Milan veterans who left in the summer would leave you feeling irritated too Razz

But nevermind, Baresi will be Baresi and continue to contradict himself.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:33 pm

TomJuve wrote:Yes I am, and i'm pretty sure getting a vital 3 points late on the league is good for any player.

You're so delusional in your hate towards a superior team that you're arguing ridiculous cases. Talking about ADP and his last season in serie A like he was a flop that was on the team for namesake alone.

In my opinion Marco Motta is superior to Maldini in the full back position because unlike Maldini, Motta has experience in dealing with the modern and intense game of football.

To be honest Maldini was a flop at his end time with Milan, even your own fans recognised this.
ADP> Griggs must be joke of the year.
And yes ADP flopped badly in his last season, how many appearances how many minutes did he play? And it's not as if you had WC front line. Scoring in Australia is not exactly like playing for Man U.
And stop giving me this legend story, Griggs is a Man U legend , let's wait and see how he would be treated by the club and how reputable clubs tell their legends "thank you"
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:02 am

baresi wrote:

ADP> Griggs must be joke of the year.
And yes ADP flopped badly in his last season, how many appearances how many minutes did he play? And it's not as if you had WC front line. Scoring in Australia is not exactly like playing for Man U.
And stop giving me this legend story, Griggs is a Man U legend , let's wait and see how he would be treated by the club and how reputable clubs tell their legends "thank you"

What difference does it make if Tom believes Alex is better than Giggs.
Does that somehow diminish his ability?
And why judge a player at the end of their career instead of his prime?

You're reaching really far baresi
I would advise you to act your age and take a walk. I think you need some fresh air

Alex's final season was the perfect end of the story. Undefeated, came up at crucial times and ushered in the new post-calciopoli juventus when it seemed unlikely. His influence goes well beyond his minutes on the field.

And again I think you should take your own advice of staying on-topic

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:32 am

Topic says "he is like wine, the older the better" then guess who.
I guessed Griggs... and you felt touchy about it.

I never said ADP is not a great player, I just said "poor man's Griggs" which is true, then I added y our can't treat someone like sht and say he is a legend. Sorry they both don't go hand with hand together.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:34 am

baresi wrote:Topic says "he is like wine, the older the better" then guess who.
I guessed Griggs... and you felt touchy about it.

I never said ADP is not a great player, I just said "poor man's Griggs" which is true, then I added y our can't treat someone like sht and say he is a legend. Sorry they both don't go hand with hand together.

It saddens me to think that you actually end up believing what you post Laughing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 am

Two great goals but one must think whether he will stay any longer in Australia with the way Sydney are going. Becks was rumoured also to come to Syndey FC or the Wanderers so maybe with Becks there, Sydney will get the results?
Ah well... good goals and his presence is much needed in the side!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:36 am

read the thread....thought it was Ibra...
in for a deceive :facepalm:
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Stay on topic!

ADp and giggs are 2 different players its like comapring messi and Barzagli for LW/AM/ST position

Baresi you know better than comparing one of the best in SS with one of the best in CM ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2