Valkyrja
Zealous
Rev
la bestia negra
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

He is like the wine, the older he gets the better he is  Empty He is like the wine, the older he gets the better he is

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Il Capitano !!!! Heart Heart Heart
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

He is like the wine, the older he gets the better he is  Empty Re: He is like the wine, the older he gets the better he is

Post by la bestia negra Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:16 pm

well there is a whole lot of players in the same situation

including miro and pizzagoal Very Happy
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

He is like the wine, the older he gets the better he is  Empty Re: He is like the wine, the older he gets the better he is

Post by Rev Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Sydney are still pretty shat though. :coffee:

Nonetheless, what a BAWS. :bow:
Still better than Juve's current strikers. Laughing
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Rev wrote:Sydney are still pretty shat though. :coffee:

Nonetheless, what a BAWS. :bow:
Still better than Juve's current strikers. Laughing

Ouch Sad

Il capitano
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Great goal but you're having a laugh if you think Del Piero is better now than he was say 10 years ago {lucas}
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Zealous wrote:Great goal but you're having a laugh if you think Del Piero is better now than he was say 10 years ago {lucas}

I would trade Gio+Vucinic+Matri+Quagli+Bendtner+Immobile+Libertazzi for young Del Piero Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Zealous wrote:Great goal but you're having a laugh if you think Del Piero is better now than he was say 10 years ago {lucas}

I would trade Gio+Vucinic+Matri+Quagli+Bendtner+Immobile+Libertazzi for young Del Piero Sad

I'd do that too.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Poor man's Giggs.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 pm

baresi wrote:Poor man's Giggs.

You're a poor mans Inter at the moment. Hard to see you from this high up in the table rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 pm

TomJuve wrote:
baresi wrote:Poor man's Giggs.

You're a poor mans Inter at the moment. Hard to see you from this high up in the table rofl
I bet Shakhtar fans think the same. :coffee:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Might have been a good line on match day three.

1 point behind the two teams we play next doesn't compare to losing about 50% of your games nowadays Laughing

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:48 pm

TomJuve wrote:Might have been a good line on match day three.

1 point behind the two teams we play next doesn't compare to losing about 50% of your games nowadays Laughing

Laughing
Tom going in

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Actually it is worse, being 3rd out of 4 is much worse than being 13th out of 20. rofl
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:56 pm

anyway stop going off topic, why did you get mad when I said poor man's gigs, you really think ADP is better than Giggs, common Giggs is 38 and still bossing in the best league in the world, ADP couldn't secure a starting spot or even 15 mins per game over Matri. Giggs >>>> ADP period.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:00 pm

baresi wrote:anyway stop going off topic, why did you get mad when I said poor man's gigs, you really think ADP is better than Giggs, common Giggs is 38 and still bossing in the best league in the world, ADP couldn't secure a starting spot or even 15 mins per game over Matri. Giggs >>>> ADP period.

Because mentioning Giggs in a topic about Del Piero is off-topic lmao....

Not to mention your ludicrous analysis of Del Piero's last season with Juventus, not even worth touching that as it is too obvious

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:anyway stop going off topic, why did you get mad when I said poor man's gigs, you really think ADP is better than Giggs, common Giggs is 38 and still bossing in the best league in the world, ADP couldn't secure a starting spot or even 15 mins per game over Matri. Giggs >>>> ADP period.

Not to mention your ludicrous analysis of Del Piero's last season with Juventus, not even worth touching that as it is too obvious
ya thats the easiest way. I know facts and facts don't lie.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 pm

baresi wrote:

Actually it is worse, being 3rd out of 4 is much worse than being 13th out of 20. rofl

Aaah, the prophecy has spoken, you know we are going to finish the group in 3rd place :bow:

Is this from the same prophecy that foretold the wonderful tale of how Thiago silva would NOT BE sold to PsG? rofl

But as for on topic, ADP is still class but him going out with yet another trophy is a more fitting end than being reduced to more 10 minute apps killing his goal ratio and memory.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:18 pm

baresi wrote:
Luca wrote:

ya thats the easiest way. I know facts and facts don't lie.

Stumped all the way down to selective quoting
Clutching straws :bow:

>Bring up Giggs in a thread about Del Piero's goals
>complain about off-topic posts
????
profit

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:23 pm

rofl

This is Baresi after all. Maybe watching 11 headless chickens dress up as AC milan week in week out and fail to secure an upper midtable spot as of now has finally taken its toll.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 pm

TomJuve wrote:
baresi wrote:

Aaah, the prophecy has spoken, you know we are going to finish the group in 3rd place :bow:

Is this from the same prophecy that foretold the wonderful tale of how Thiago silva would NOT BE sold to PsG? rofl

But as for on topic, ADP is still class but him going out with yet another trophy is a more fitting end than being reduced to more 10 minute apps killing his goal ratio and memory.
no prophecy here it is fact we are in the 13th position you are 3rd... :facepalm:

And that is exactly my point he couldn't kick it in a weak Serie A he had to move, Giggs is still playing in PL.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Rotational midfield player in man united's weakest midfield in a very long time.

ADP made the most out of the time he had last season. Outclassed Milan, won the game against lazio, scored against inter among others Laughing

But let's not get carried away talking about footballing Icons with an AC Milan fan. You have enough on your plate worrying about Kevin Constant and co.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:41 pm

TomJuve wrote:Rotational midfield player in man united's weakest midfield in a very long time.

ADP made the most out of the time he had last season. Outclassed Milan, won the game against lazio, scored against inter among others Laughing

But let's not get carried away talking about footballing Icons with an AC Milan fan. You have enough on your plate worrying about Kevin Constant and co.

See that proves my point again things like you counted won't be even mentioned as achievements for Giggs, how has the mighty fallen when you mention "won the game against Lazio". Really?

anyway are you telling me ADP > Giggs?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:46 pm

ADP :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Yes I am, and i'm pretty sure getting a vital 3 points late on the league is good for any player.

You're so delusional in your hate towards a superior team that you're arguing ridiculous cases. Talking about ADP and his last season in serie A like he was a flop that was on the team for namesake alone.

In my opinion Marco Motta is superior to Maldini in the full back position because unlike Maldini, Motta has experience in dealing with the modern and intense game of football.

To be honest Maldini was a flop at his end time with Milan, even your own fans recognised this.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:00 pm

TomJuve wrote:Yes I am, and i'm pretty sure getting a vital 3 points late on the league is good for any player.

You're so delusional in your hate towards a superior team that you're arguing ridiculous cases. Talking about ADP and his last season in serie A like he was a flop that was on the team for namesake alone.

In my opinion Marco Motta is superior to Maldini in the full back position because unlike Maldini, Motta has experience in dealing with the modern and intense game of football.

To be honest Maldini was a flop at his end time with Milan, even your own fans recognised this.

No Tom, Maldini was far from a flop in his final times with Milan. I intend to look at this as banter from you.

But I also have to agree with you that is laughable to place Giggs above Del Piero along with that ADP was magnificent in his final year with Juve.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next