How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ?

+18
RED
MJ
Muzza
Forza
CBarca
lszanto
Raptorgunner
urbaNRoots
DuringTheWar
fatman123
McAgger
rwo power
gondov
Firenze
Die Borussen
Onyx
Be/\/ceCALI
RealGunner
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many goals will united score at O.T?

How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Voting_bar 9% 
[ 2 ]
How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Voting_bar 5% 
[ 1 ]
How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Voting_bar 23% 
[ 5 ]
How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Voting_bar 14% 
[ 3 ]
How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Voting_bar 5% 
[ 1 ]
How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Voting_bar 44% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 22

How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ?

Post by MJ Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Lex wrote:Ffs people, both sides played with completely different teams to their usual starting 11 in the league cup. Utd had some guy named Cotton and Tunnelcliffe, while we had Miquel and Djourou as well as an unfit Frimpong in midfield and a 20 year old in goal.

Stop mourning over "the death of the art of defence" Rolling Eyes It's getting ridiculous

+1 two reserve teams get slaughtered and suddenly the art of defence is dead and we're going to concede 6 with our starting XI when we have the best defence in the league.

Calm down United fans.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many Goals will United put past Arsenal on Saturday ?

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:07 pm

8-7 to Arsenal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Lex wrote:Ffs people, both sides played with completely different teams to their usual starting 11 in the league cup. Utd had some guy named Cotton and Tunnelcliffe, while we had Miquel and Djourou as well as an unfit Frimpong in midfield and a 20 year old in goal.

Stop mourning over "the death of the art of defence" Rolling Eyes It's getting ridiculous

I'm shocked that I actually agree with Piers Morgan lite.

+1
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Despite Arsenal not being title contenders in the last few years, Arsenal-United is one heck of a fixture.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:22 pm

I get the feeling the referee would take centre-stage in this match instead of the players, I hope I'm wrong though.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:23 pm

I hope so too. Hopefully the referee goes unnoticed
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:52 am

MJGunner wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:42-36
The art of defending is lost. It's either park the bus or play Zeman-style these days. Laughing

Looks like someone else read that shite goal.com article or is looking at the past through rose-tinted glasses Laughing
Lex wrote:Stop mourning over "the death of the art of defence" Rolling Eyes It's getting ridiculous

Hello stereotypically sensitive Arsenal fans,

1. I don't read goal.com editorial articles for obvious reasons so I'm not even aware of the article you are referring to MJ.

2. Obviously cup games are not indicative of the respective teams' best defences.

3. Laughing <-- What in hell does this look like to you? Does this look like Piers Morgan? No.

I don't put this emoticon at the end of my post for nothing. Believe it or not, it was a conscious decision when I opened the emoticon menu and chose to put that at the end of my comment. Yes, it is a laughing guy, placed there because I was clearly making a joke.

hmm But hold on... I should consider your point of view, which as far as I can see is that you genuinely think that I believe nobody can defend any more and a total of 78 goals are going to be scored in the game. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The art of conversation is dead.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:05 am

Was i talking exclusively to you, though? No, i wasn't

Oh, and the emoticon you were looking for to indicate a joke is "Razz" not "Laughing"
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:50 am

Lex wrote:Was i talking exclusively to you, though? No, i wasn't

Oh, and the emoticon you were looking for to indicate a joke is "Razz" not "Laughing"
Now you're just trying to save face after the overreaction.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2