How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?

+22
Milan31
TheRedStag
Highburied
Future
Art Morte
RealGunner
donttreadonred
Raptorgunner
Red Alert
Swanhends
Motogp69
McAgger
beatrixasdfghjk.
stevieg8
Onyx
Clockwork Orange
Lex
REWB
DeletedUser#1
Die Borussen
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Arquitecto
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just how many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool?

How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Vote_lcap13%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Voting_bar 13% 
[ 2 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Vote_lcap0%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Vote_lcap13%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Voting_bar 13% 
[ 2 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Vote_lcap0%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Vote_lcap6%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Voting_bar 6% 
[ 1 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Vote_lcap6%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Voting_bar 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Vote_lcap62%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Voting_bar 62% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 16

How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Empty How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Given that Liverpool are the only team in the Top 10 to not have a single victory vs anyone in the Top 10, along being cursed at the Emirates (unless its 10 men),how many goals do you see Arsenal putting past Liverpool on Wednesday?

My prediction? 4-0
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Empty Re: How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:50 pm

This jinx stuff is getting old tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Empty Re: How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:51 pm

3-3

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:52 pm

If they play Giroud and Mertesacker up front and hoof the ball to them.

then 4 !!

If they try to pass the ball and be nice

then 1

:coffee:

I think I fear Kenwyne Jones more than Messi against our defenders, and I am very serious.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This jinx stuff is getting old tbh.

What jinx? Read the stats Mule.

Harry Redknapp wrote:If they play Giroud and Mertesacker up front and hoof the ball to them.

then 4 !!

If they try to pass the ball and be nice

then 1

:coffee:

I think I fear Kenwyne Jones more than Messi against our defenders, and I am very serious.

I actually believe you. Our CBs tend try everything but defend when against a tall, physical and strong target man.

Thankfully Arsenal don't have anyone like that bar maybe Giroud, but even then he is a different type of player.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 pm

we usually play well against Liverpool, but we seem a bit inconsistent against the big sides this season, so im expecting a draw. we should win but i have a feeling we are going to fck this up.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

No Arc :coffee: also stats mean nothing.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:59 pm

It'll come down to conditioning. We've had a day more rest than Liverpool, and the fact we won our FA cup tie whole Liverpool crashed out could play mentally play a part as well.

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Lex wrote:It'll come down to conditioning. We've had a day more rest than Liverpool, and the fact we won our FA cup tie whole Liverpool crashed out could play mentally play a part as well.

Hope that means you'll be complacent and we'll be angry with a point to prove banana

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Liverpool will win. They are starting to employ the Ajax method effeciently coupled with having the best player in the English league, I am predicting a 2-0 win to liverpool. Within the next 3 season, Liverpool will be the best team in England.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 pm

It'll probably be a draw.

2-2 or 1-1.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:Liverpool will win. They are starting to employ the Ajax method effeciently coupled with having the best player in the English league, I am predicting a 2-0 win to liverpool. Within the next 3 season, Liverpool will be the best team in England.

since when did we sign VanPurseStrings ??

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:Liverpool will win. They are starting to employ the Ajax method effeciently coupled with having the best player in the English league, I am predicting a 2-0 win to liverpool. Within the next 3 season, Liverpool will be the best team in England.

since when did we sign VanPurseStrings ??

No my good friend. I am referring to one Luis Suarez. The only fantasista in a the Rugby premier League.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:13 pm

10-2, final score. You heard it here first :coffee:
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

A stat that says we haven't beaten a top 10 team certainly means something my friend. :coffee:

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

A stat that says we haven't beaten a top 10 team certainly means something my friend. :coffee:

By that logic we have no chance against Villa tomorrow night as we haven't won away all season :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

By that logic we have no chance against Villa tomorrow night as we haven't won away all season :coffee:

No Villa are just shit Laughing as evidenced by their 17th place position and Lambert.

Plus this will be your first away win. :coffee:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:29 pm

I wonder if we have time to put a bid in for Matt Smith? hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:24 am

How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Tumblr_loqz3oaqiC1qhp3ero1_400
I've got the wrong Matt Smith, haven't I?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:49 am

We'll play better but Arsenal will still win 2-1

Or

Arsenal will play better but we'll win 1-2

Or

Both teams play well and it'll be a 1-1 draw.

You can quote me on this :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:36 am

Where is the option for 2?
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:43 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  Tumblr_loqz3oaqiC1qhp3ero1_400
I've got the wrong Matt Smith, haven't I?
We could really use a time lord tbh. Stop Wenger from selling Hleb, Henry and Vieira
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:58 am

3-2
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:51 am

We'll smash 'em.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:28 pm

ynwa wrote:We'll smash 'em.

I agree with you, Liverpool will win 3-0 or 4-1. Suarez with a hattrick.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next