How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

How many goals will Messi put past Neuer?

+14
Cruijf
McLewis
Donuts
Collblanc
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Doc
DuringTheWar
À bout de souffle
Freeza
billy_gr
Myesyats
Great Leader Sprucenuce
futbol
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Messi will score ...

How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Vote_lcap0%How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Vote_lcap43%How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Voting_bar 43% 
[ 3 ]
How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Vote_lcap14%How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Voting_bar 14% 
[ 1 ]
How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Vote_lcap43%How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Voting_bar 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Empty How many goals will Messi put past Neuer?

Post by futbol Tue May 05, 2015 9:48 am

Neuer: "On the field, the most important thing if we come face to face, is to have authority and show who's the boss. That's what I did in the WC final and it worked out pretty well (smiles)."

Illustration of Neuer showing Messi who is the boss:

How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? EarnestYellowishBellfrog

Messi against Neuer:

How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? BuCk9x9IUAAq23j

Discuss. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Empty Re: How many goals will Messi put past Neuer?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 9:52 am

U mad Futbol?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

How many goals will Messi put past Neuer? Empty Re: How many goals will Messi put past Neuer?

Post by Myesyats Tue May 05, 2015 9:57 am

Drei
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 05, 2015 9:57 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:10.

U mad Futbol?

I've answered you in the Pardew thread. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue May 05, 2015 10:29 am

He will win a penalty and let his BFF Neymar take it.
Neymar will score and Messi will have the satisfaction of an indirect goal, even more indirect than assisting one.
The penalty will be controversial too
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 05, 2015 10:31 am

billy_gr wrote:
Neymar will score and Messi will have the satisfaction of an indirect goal, even more indirect than assisting one.

Wide assist baaaaabyyyyy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Tue May 05, 2015 12:09 pm

Apparently, Neymar has scored once, and Suarez didn't, in their only face-off with Neuer.

I'm predicting a choke show not just for Messi, but our latino attack altogether against the big conceited german.
If the goals come for us, they 'll be from elsewhere.
An unlikely hero.
May be the much bashed Pedro from the bench, and the underperforming götze for them. And then both sets of fans will start liking them once again. Laughing
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Freeza wrote:
billy_gr wrote:

Wide assist baaaaabyyyyy

:datjihopsi:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Not sure who Futbol is fooling (no one, he is fooling no one). Come on man, just come off the fence and admit you know Barcelona would win. No one would quote you on it (I would but I don't count).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Both Fußball and me frantically making jinx polls because our nerves are running wild rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 06, 2015 3:26 pm

Mission accomplished

Made Neuer look like a joke twice Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed May 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Messi :bow: :bow: :bow: totally shat on neuer twice. beat him in his near corner first goal and lobbed in the second :bow:
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Works like a charm everytime. Laughing GL. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 06, 2015 3:45 pm

what a fuking beast messi is.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed May 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Despite his boisterous comments, Neuer has nothing to be ashamed of honestly. Very little he could do about any of the goals and without him, it could've been much much worse for Bayern. Had an imperious first half.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Disagree slightly Mclewis, he should have done better with the first goal imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed May 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Disagree slightly Mclewis, he should have done better with the first goal imo.

Fair enough. I just picture Casillas or Buffon trying to save that and I think even they would've probably had issues with it. Very debatable though, surely.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed May 06, 2015 8:54 pm

It was very similar to the goal Messi scored in the 2011 CL final in the sense I think it took the keeper by surprise. I thought he was either going to go for the curler or play a ball in behind, so taking such a quick shot for the near corner must have caught Neuer off guard.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 07, 2015 3:31 am

The first goal is quite unsavable too. Messi shot is powerful and, unlike 2011 CL final, very close to the post. Neuer reacts fast but can't reach it. He was well positioned too, because Messi was quite central and if he had been more close to the near post, he would have been beaten easily at the far post by Messi.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu May 07, 2015 9:26 am

Cruijf wrote:It was very similar to the goal Messi scored in the 2011 CL final in the sense I think it took the keeper by surprise. I thought he was either going to go for the curler or play a ball in behind, so taking such a quick shot for the near corner must have caught Neuer off guard.

this.

dont understand why people saying Neuer could have done better for first goal. what better?? the shot was unpredictable. I think its not unusual for him to think and get mentally prepared for the curling shot at far post. the goal came with a surpsie and very quickly.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 07, 2015 9:37 am

People only think Neuer could have saved it because it was the near post. For some reason people think all shots at the near post should be saved no matter what. I dont get it myself but its been said for as long as I can remember.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 9:41 am

I only saw it live in real time but it looked like he should have saved it tbh. I'll watch it again and see if I still think so.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 07, 2015 9:45 am

You probably watched English Sky Mole with Neville delivering the "beaten at the near post" line lol
Neville's generally of the opinion that all gks except De Gea are doing poorly if they don't save unsavables.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 9:47 am

Don't care what Neville thinks lol, I'm one of the few English guys that doesn't rate him. That's just how I saw it in real time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 9:50 am

It was a great shot. Neuers positioning was excellent. He was closer than VDS was in 2011. It was just a hard and accurate shot. Gary Neville is as good as an English pundit can be which isn't saying much.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next