Great Leader Sprucenuce
TheRedStag
Guiltybystander
Sushi Master
BarrileteCosmico
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

There are 57 lurkers right now - Page 2 Empty Re: There are 57 lurkers right now

Post by Art Morte Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:14 am

Gollum was a lurker. Things didn't go that well for him.
Samvais used to be a bit of a lurker at first. But he joined in, became a hero and got himself a smoking hot hobbit lady. I know which one I'd like to be.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

There are 57 lurkers right now - Page 2 Empty Re: There are 57 lurkers right now

Post by fatman123 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 am

hello?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Paprika Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:23 am

Hi What a Face
Paprika
Paprika
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:29 am

meh
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 am

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:04 am

barcelona to promote fans on dedicated football forums like this one, are giving out diving and acting lessons with qualified big game instructors like busquets and alves.. any new member who joins can join it for free. :coffee:
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:13 pm

541 users online,481 guests.Popular.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Lurkers, come to the Dark Side of GoalLegacy! We have cookies! Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:22 pm

rwo power wrote:Lurkers, come to the Dark Side of GoalLegacy! We have cookies! Razz

I'm not lurking, but can I have a cookie anyway?
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Always. I found a source of really yummy cookies with tiny chocolate pieces. Divine stuff. *passes them around in the forum*
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:31 pm

I wonder if any of these posts have actually made people join the forum? Razz
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by gunner1987 Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:39 pm

ok, I finally registered... Been lurking for awhile now. I was registered on the old Goal.com forums and posted once and awhile over there. Didn't really have great internet connection where I was this summer, but recently moved and starting a new job soon, so what the hell else am I going to do sitting at my desk all day?

Also, feel free to harass and make fun of me for a being an Arsenal fan. I can take it Cool

gunner1987
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:41 pm

gunner1987 wrote:ok, I finally registered... Been lurking for awhile now. I was registered on the old Goal.com forums and posted once and awhile over there. Didn't really have great internet connection where I was this summer, but recently moved and starting a new job soon, so what the hell else am I going to do sitting at my desk all day?

Also, feel free to harass and make fun of me for a being an Arsenal fan. I can take it Cool
inb4 Id 8-2 be... Very Happy
Nah, welcome brah
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:44 pm

*gives gunner1987 the promised cookies*

Welcome!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Sushi Master wrote:

We also have some great celebrities such as Messi, Ganso and other top stars posting. They give out signed shirts and stained undies every month.

ICWUDT. Very Happy

gunner1987 wrote:ok, I finally registered... Been lurking for awhile now. I was registered on the old Goal.com forums and posted once and awhile over there. Didn't really have great internet connection where I was this summer, but recently moved and starting a new job soon, so what the hell else am I going to do sitting at my desk all day?

Welcome mate. More than anyone ever said to me back when I joined the old forums... Sad
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Sushi Master wrote:If you reach 100 posts, a secret forum opens up with exclusive news given to us by ITKs.

We also have some great celebrities such as Messi, Ganso and other top stars posting. They give out signed shirts and stained undies every month.

Join us now!

Shame on you for revealing our secret! But I must sadly confirm this post.

POST!

NOW!

Don't tell me you don't want to be able to choose between who'd signed jersey you want, between Messi, Ronaldo, Ganso and more?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Saetablanca wrote:

Welcome mate. More than anyone ever said to me back when I joined the old forums... Sad

Haha those were the days...

Welcome! Finally!

Make yourself at home, post a lot, and ignore trolls. CroInter, I'm looking at you!

Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 pm

The Goal Legacy forum's power is obvious. I am living proof that you will get women, fly and get high fived by dinosaurs when you become an member. Not to mention the fact that I have gotten six pack abs that I can grate cheese with just from being an active member.

Also the larger your post count the faster you can get to the holy grail of Goal Legacy. The Legendary FIVE STAR RANKING, where you can enter an exclusive VVVVVIP forum that can see you in web cam sessions with Megan Fox, Christina Hendricks, Scarlet Johansen (Who do you think leaked the photos? *wink*) and many more hot babes that will by Champions League final tickets for you and one of them to go to.

Join now and meet your favourite internet legends including yours truly.

Last edited by Zealous on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:02 pm

A signature?I never said I would give signatures away :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:12 pm

stay away.. its for te best

since becoming the internet legend you see before you today, ive been cut down to making love to 5 women a week...its ridiculous. the worst spell since i lost my virginity to jennifer aniston when i was 12
income is way down.. only made 16 trips to vegas this year, down from my 75 the year before. had to trade in my bentley for a lowley aston martin..
moved out of my tudor mansion to live in some 8 bedroom shack with only 1 cinema room

goal.com ruined my life

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:13 pm

cyberman wrote:stay away.. its for te best

since becoming the internet legend you see before you today, ive been cut down to making love to 5 women a week...its ridiculous. the worst spell since i lost my virginity to jennifer aniston when i was 12
income is way down.. only made 16 trips to vegas this year, down from my 75 the year before. had to trade in my bentley for a lowley aston martin..
moved out of my tudor mansion to live in some 8 bedroom shack with only 1 cinema room

goal.com ruined my life
lmao
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:24 pm

TBH this is a circle-jerk thread and only cyber's post was actually entertaining.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:05 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Has anyone considered the possibility that those lurker's are actually current member's not signed in lol?

This is actually me most of the time LOL.

I swear everytime i tell it to log me in at each visit! But maybe I'm mistaken.

Then I just read rather than post because...logging in takes quite a bit of effort. Took me a lot of mental preparation to even get ready to make this post. And to actually make it...

But seriously. If your a lurker, your not having fun. Unless your lazy. Like me.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:09 am

Guiltybystander wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:If you reach 100 posts, a secret forum opens up with exclusive news given to us by ITKs.

Join us now!

HOW DARE YOU REVEAL OUR SECRET?

You broke the code, sinning Sushi.

ur sig is so gay man, alonso looks like a junkie on that gif
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:17 am

A junkie of awesome.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:51 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Join lol. Like now. Someone needs to prove Cyber is not an internet legend!
dis palace s rlly boring...hv u evr tout of dat?

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2