Question? Arlind Kukaj? Part of your youth Squad?

+3
Mr Nick09
EliMiNiMi
StrugaRock
7 posters

Go down

Question? Arlind Kukaj? Part of your youth Squad? Empty Question? Arlind Kukaj? Part of your youth Squad?

Post by StrugaRock Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Some Albanian based web-sites say that there is a boy called Arlind Kukaj playing for our youth squads, but on the official Real Madrid web-site I cannot find any info about him. Is this guy real?
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Question? Arlind Kukaj? Part of your youth Squad? Empty Re: Question? Arlind Kukaj? Part of your youth Squad?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 pm

This is what I have heard:

He plays for Real Madrid B I believe and scored 32 goals last season.

I thought he was born in Spain though, not sure and I believe he is going on loan to Boca this season as soon as he turns 18 (he is currently 17) due to contractual reasons. Jose likes the kid alot and even went to watch a few of his games.

Back to top Go down

Question? Arlind Kukaj? Part of your youth Squad? Empty Re: Question? Arlind Kukaj? Part of your youth Squad?

Post by StrugaRock Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Crimson wrote:This is what I have heard:

I thought he was born in Spain though, not sure and I believe he is going on loan to Boca this season as soon as he turns 18 (he is currently 17) due to contractual reasons. Jose likes the kid alot and even went to watch a few of his games.

Well that was what I read on some web-sites, but to me it looks completely BS, the "He plays for Real Madrid B I believe and scored 32 goals last season." gives it away.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 pm

StrugaRock wrote:
Crimson wrote:This is what I have heard:

Well that was what I read on some web-sites, but to me it looks completely BS, the "He plays for Real Madrid B I believe and scored 32 goals last season." gives it away.

Yeah surely there would be more information about this person available if true

Don't know

Back to top Go down

Post by EliMiNiMi Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:58 pm

In twitter Arlind writen..
ARLIND KUKAJ. nació el 2 de agosto de 1993 en Madrid España de una familia albanesa fotbol juega en el Real Madrid para el 17 me gusta la musik baile de la escu

(Y) Is Ronaldo2
EliMiNiMi
EliMiNiMi
Prospect
Prospect

http://www.albRAP.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Real Madrid B = Castilla, so it's made up
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:59 pm

People already created a fake player joining RM canteras this summer. a turkish boy from Inter Milan that mou signed when he got there...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:01 am

Sad he seemed like such a promising young talent Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 am

Crimson wrote:Sad he seemed like such a promising young talent Razz

Also I'd see the first Albanian to play for RM :lol!:

The problem is that a big Albanian news portal is showing this and some of my friends believe it. I have told them scoring +30 goals for Real Madrid B (Castilla) and me not hearing it would be a total miracle
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:08 am

a kid from 93 in castilla would mean that he is exceptional, specially when he scores 30 goals.

he would be the one joining the first team not morata Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 am

That web site that reported this is being attacked in the comment section right now. Also there are people buying it and wishing him further success
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:18 am

StrugaRock wrote:That web site that reported this is being attacked in the comment section right now. Also there are people buying it and wishing him further success

It always seems to be us though why does this happen?

Also theres numerous sites reporting this, kind of sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:21 am

Here is a similar story for the fake turkish player

http://www.defensacentral.com/la_fabrica/58885/real-madrid-la-fabrica-mete-serdar-fichaje-turco-falso-fake
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:20 am

For me the only way to verify these fake rumors is via YouTube. No video=made up player
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:46 am

lol 30+ goals is alot.....
our top scorer was Joselu....
and if you count all the youth squads then its some 8 yr old with 40 goals....
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 am

hrealmadrid wrote:For me the only way to verify these fake rumors is via YouTube. No video=made up player
With that logic more than half our youths doesn't even exist. Best way to confirm youth player is go to realmadrid.com and see through every youth category.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Sorry I should have clarified, I meant that for a case like this where someone supposedly is a scoring machine
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by real Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:24 pm

is the true arlind kukaj Real Madrid also plays in now is on loan to Boca juniors I've had the opportunity to see how well we play arlind Kukaj you tube we really afford to spend for it to even asked the Boca Junior also intends to buy arlind Kukaj remain in Boca juniors he plays like Luis Nazario de Lima Ronaldo also has a king mount, all in spain we want him to play for spain because albania is not for the player who is born for a team for spain Thumbs up tongue

real
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down