Barca are not winning CL this season

+41
ioilersrock448
Harmonica
Kick
urbaNRoots
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Madvillain
juventus101
Sushi Master
Great Leader Sprucenuce
halamadrid2
la bestia negra
Yeezus
CrazyBoy
The Sanchez
Muzza
Kingofeverythingclassy
FennecFox7
Dnmac4
Real Kandahar
RED
VanDeezNuts
McLewis
Die Borussen
the xcx
Pedram
rwo power
free_cat
windkick
billy_gr
BarrileteCosmico
pewpew
Donuts
eelir
Onyx
gondov
danyjr
sportsczy
The Messiah
Clockwork Orange
Ganso
45 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by gondov Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:25 pm

I wonder why all of a sudden , u now want to meet Barca.

I think you're fantasizing about your team meeting barca in the CL with;

montoya-song-adriano-alba at the back, 1 man down and without xavi!!



Its not gonna happen dude, unless some voodoo stuff happens.

[alves-pique-puyol-adriano] with abidal, alba, cesc, villa,song,mascherano, tello, thiago on the bench.

A midfield of [iniesta-busquets-xavi]

Wing play from [Pedro and Sanchez]

And the "real" MESSIAH as false 9, I say bring it on pirat




Last edited by gondov on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

gondov
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1176
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by juventus101 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:31 pm

IMPORTANT QUESTION!

If, and hopefully when, these two teams meet, Bayern and Barca, and one wins, will ypu all accept that the winner is the better team? Cuz if youre not ready to accept it in case your team are the losers, then theres no point in having this debate.

That said, I believe Bayern are better than Barca. I also believe theyre better than Madrid, and honestly i thinj its asinine for anyone to claim otherwise after Bayern beat them last year. But if Bayern had lost, i wouldve had no problem saying Madrid are better. But Bayern won. So i just want this Bayern-Barca match to happen soon so i can ser who is better. Because to me,te winner is better. No questions asked.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2537
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by gondov Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:34 pm

juventus101 wrote:IMPORTANT QUESTION!

If, and hopefully when, these two teams meet, Bayern and Barca, and one wins, will ypu all accept that the winner is the better team? Cuz if youre not ready to accept it in case your team are the losers, then theres no point in having this debate.

That said, I believe Bayern are better than Barca. I also believe theyre better than Madrid, and honestly i thinj its asinine for anyone to claim otherwise after Bayern beat them last year. But if Bayern had lost, i wouldve had no problem saying Madrid are better. But Bayern won. So i just want this Bayern-Barca match to happen soon so i can ser who is better. Because to me,te winner is better. No questions asked.


And if u lose to shaktar, they will be better than you too right?
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1176
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:35 pm

It depends on the manner in which the winner wins. If it's a dominant display then yes, if they get lucky like Chelsea did against Barca then no.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28302
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by juventus101 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Sure.

We all know that neither Bayern nor Barca would try to park it, so it doesnt matter.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2537
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by gondov Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:43 pm

juventus101 wrote:Sure.

We all know that neither Bayern nor Barca would try to park it, so it doesnt matter.

Fair enough. I will remember this thread and your post. :coffee:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1176
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by juventus101 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:45 pm

No problem.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2537
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Madvillain Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500

And Messiah, I feel sorry for you bro.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 35

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by gondov Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:27 pm


barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

Vilanova: "Pique, Alves and Puyol won't be available for tomorrow's game against Celtic. Hope one could be back for Saturday game."

--------busquets--------
abi--puyol--pique--alves

all missing :facepalm:

alba,adriano, mascherano,montoya vs HOOPER and SAMARAS!!! Laughing
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1176
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by white_star Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:40 am

The amount of fail and trolling from Bayern fans in this thread is beyond stupid!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :brickwall: :facepalm:

How does someone convince themselves that Badstuber can own Messi? That must be one of the dumbest posts i have seen on this forum.

Bayern fans claiming their team is better then Madrid/Barca. How in the frak do you guys come up with this nonsense? Bayern havent done squat to deserve that claim. Beating Madrid on penalties all of a sudden makes Bayern the best team in the world? The retarded logic you guys use means that Bate is better then Bayern. I was just using the logic from the Bayern fans. I really understand the madrid fans being cocky because Madrid is arguably the biggest team in the world and are always competitive. They beat the best team in the last couple years to the la liga title that alone is worth something. Bayern what have they done, what is the point of beating a team in the semi to going on and losing the final. That is like getting a chick to sleep with you and you not getting it up in the end its pointless and makes you look even worse!!! Bayern fans please learn how to rank a team instead of getting crazy about nothing.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by The Messiah Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:32 am

Before Bayern played Madrid most Bayern fans already said we are better than Madrid, beating Madrid was just evidence of that, beating is not the right world, dominating Madrid over the 2leg was just evidence of our claim including myself.


Before the match there was no point in time me or any Bayern fan on this forum accepted that Madrid are superior or even equal to us, we have always said we are better than them , so it's not like we started saying this all of a sudden after we dominated them, like some posters are trying to make it seems. The burden of proof was on us, and we proved beyong reasonable doubt over the 2 legs that we are superior to Madrid and rightfully justify our claims.


Lets not kid ourselves, because Sevilla beat Madrid doesn't make them better than Madrid, Bate match is one of those matches that always happens, moreover we all saw who the better side was(except from the lucky goals and complacent). Then you have a lucky match like Bayern vs Chelsea or Chelsea vs Barca, were every truthful person can testify that the better side was Bayern/Barca unlike the match against Madrid in which they were dominated over the legs.


It's a bit surprising Madrid fans are denying this now, look up the thread clash of the titans and see how most of them concedes that Bayern is the better side, memories of Ribery, Alaba, Lahm etc running riot over them was still fresh, it's been over 5 month so most of them have already forgotten, they should accept their position of being inferior to Bayern Munich there will be more dignity in it.



I really do not want to be comparing Bayern to an inferior Madrid side but somehow someways Madrids fans wants to be compare with us, I want Barca, Madrid should step aside and accept their situation there will be more dignity in it.



Bayern vs Barca, that's what I want. Playing at full strength no injuries or whatsoever. The 2 best teams coming up against each other, personally I feel Barca have 60/40 advantage but its not that I am afraid of 60percent advantage, I already know you must be winning to lose to even play Any team but even with our 40percent advantage I believe we will beat Barca. But what I want the most is not just winning but dominating them, having more ball possession and winning. On a scale wining comes first then ball possession and dominating.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:27 am

This Bayern hype you is getting out of control.
Plus this whole "dominating" thing? Where are you trying to get at?


Barcelona would have torn Bayern apart in the final had the met. I have no doubt about it.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4186
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by The Messiah Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:29 am

ColoJunior wrote:This Bayern hype you is getting out of control.
Plus this whole "dominating" thing? Where are you trying to get at?


Barcelona would have torn Bayern apart in the final had the met. I have no doubt about it.


Assumption is the mother of all failures. But the dominating part is not assumption it's the reality.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by billy_gr Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:41 am

make it happen UEFA...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3453
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:10 am

white_star wrote:The amount of fail and trolling from Bayern fans in this thread is beyond stupid!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :brickwall: :facepalm:

How does someone convince themselves that Badstuber can own Messi? That must be one of the dumbest posts i have seen on this forum.

Bayern fans claiming their team is better then Madrid/Barca. How in the frak do you guys come up with this nonsense? Bayern havent done squat to deserve that claim. Beating Madrid on penalties all of a sudden makes Bayern the best team in the world? The retarded logic you guys use means that Bate is better then Bayern. I was just using the logic from the Bayern fans. I really understand the madrid fans being cocky because Madrid is arguably the biggest team in the world and are always competitive. They beat the best team in the last couple years to the la liga title that alone is worth something. Bayern what have they done, what is the point of beating a team in the semi to going on and losing the final. That is like getting a chick to sleep with you and you not getting it up in the end its pointless and makes you look even worse!!! Bayern fans please learn how to rank a team instead of getting crazy about nothing.
white_star wrote:The amount of fail and trolling from Bayern fans in this thread is beyond stupid!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :brickwall: :facepalm:

How does someone convince themselves that Badstuber can own Messi? That must be one of the dumbest posts i have seen on this forum.

Bayern fans claiming their team is better then Madrid/Barca. How in the frak do you guys come up with this nonsense? Bayern havent done squat to deserve that claim. Beating Madrid on penalties all of a sudden makes Bayern the best team in the world? The retarded logic you guys use means that Bate is better then Bayern. I was just using the logic from the Bayern fans. I really understand the madrid fans being cocky because Madrid is arguably the biggest team in the world and are always competitive. They beat the best team in the last couple years to the la liga title that alone is worth something. Bayern what have they done, what is the point of beating a team in the semi to going on and losing the final. That is like getting a chick to sleep with you and you not getting it up in the end its pointless and makes you look even worse!!! Bayern fans please learn how to rank a team instead of getting crazy about nothing.

I think it is less retarded than thinking Alves can contain Ribery-Alaba & Adriano-Alba can contain Robben-Lahm.

Much less stupid IMO.

Barcelona lost La Liga & got kicked out in CHL Semis. We lost on PK in CHL final.

Yea Barca have a meaningless Copa Del Rey trophy. Congrats. Last season you were so much better

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:11 am

ColoJunior wrote:This Bayern hype you is getting out of control.
Plus this whole "dominating" thing? Where are you trying to get at?


Barcelona would have torn Bayern apart in the final had the met. I have no doubt about it.

You having any doubt has 0 relevance. I am sure you had no doubts when Sevilla beat Madrid too

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:13 am

vanDEEZ wrote:"madrid fans were this arrogant before they got dominated by bayern"

you are by far the most arrogant poster on this forum, so what scale of arrogance are you using? the one that applies to you? if not than you couldnt be more wrong

bayern won on penalties. what world do you live in where madrid were "dominated?"

I think playing like a 3rd Division team after getting being 2 goals up. Getting dominated home & away, having lesser possession, lesser threat, being toyed & only going to PK's because opponent misses 10 Sitters in both legs is the definition of being dominated

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:18 am

eelir wrote:Pretty tough words about a team that won nothing. Bayern has potential to win a treble, but win something and then brag. You basically had a draw with Madrid, and did not destroy them as you appear to perceive the game. Pathetic!

We also "DREW" the Champions League Final too. Right??

So we are Joing Champions League Winners & Joint Best team of Europe right??

Talk Sense dude.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by eelir Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:52 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
eelir wrote:Pretty tough words about a team that won nothing. Bayern has potential to win a treble, but win something and then brag. You basically had a draw with Madrid, and did not destroy them as you appear to perceive the game. Pathetic!

We also "DREW" the Champions League Final too. Right??

So we are Joing Champions League Winners & Joint Best team of Europe right??

Talk Sense dude.

How is drawing = dominating, especially over two legs (talking about RM game)? You were slightly better, which does not mean a thing.

BTW: Win something and then brag! Bayern of last year were the biggest losers, so close to win it all, and lost all. So shut the *bleep* up losers!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:16 am

This thread has epic bump potential. I think with Messi, Tello and Cesc - Barca will totally win the Champions League. Defensively they'll improve once they get rid of Song and Mascherano from CB.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17218
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by eelir Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:27 am

Chances are Barca will not win it, but i would say we are up there as one of the favorites to win it. I just hope our injury streak is over and we are up to full squad power by the time the knock outs begin.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Die Borussen Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:34 am

spartak,benfica,galatasaray,cluj,lil,ManU,braga,barca,celtic,bate,valencia,
nordjeland,juventus,shakhtar,chelsea,zenit,anderlecht,ajax,city,arsenal,shalcke,malaga,milan,montpelier,olympiakos,dinamo zagreb, psg,dortmund,porto,dinamo kiev are not winning CL this season

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Kick Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:54 am

People Said Chelsea wouldn't win the CL, right up until the point we did.

I wouldn't be so quick to rule out Barca, or anyone from it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Muzza Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Kick wrote:People Said Chelsea wouldn't win the CL, right up until the point we did.

I wouldn't be so quick to rule out Barca, or anyone from it.

yeah but no one would say that about barca. this forum is only a tiny fraction of football opinions around the world. barca going on to be the current cl seasons winners is always going to a sensible prediction.

and please our situation is nothing like chelseas of last season.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by white_star Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
white_star wrote:The amount of fail and trolling from Bayern fans in this thread is beyond stupid!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :brickwall: :facepalm:

How does someone convince themselves that Badstuber can own Messi? That must be one of the dumbest posts i have seen on this forum.

Bayern fans claiming their team is better then Madrid/Barca. How in the frak do you guys come up with this nonsense? Bayern havent done squat to deserve that claim. Beating Madrid on penalties all of a sudden makes Bayern the best team in the world? The retarded logic you guys use means that Bate is better then Bayern. I was just using the logic from the Bayern fans. I really understand the madrid fans being cocky because Madrid is arguably the biggest team in the world and are always competitive. They beat the best team in the last couple years to the la liga title that alone is worth something. Bayern what have they done, what is the point of beating a team in the semi to going on and losing the final. That is like getting a chick to sleep with you and you not getting it up in the end its pointless and makes you look even worse!!! Bayern fans please learn how to rank a team instead of getting crazy about nothing.
white_star wrote:The amount of fail and trolling from Bayern fans in this thread is beyond stupid!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :brickwall: :facepalm:

How does someone convince themselves that Badstuber can own Messi? That must be one of the dumbest posts i have seen on this forum.

Bayern fans claiming their team is better then Madrid/Barca. How in the frak do you guys come up with this nonsense? Bayern havent done squat to deserve that claim. Beating Madrid on penalties all of a sudden makes Bayern the best team in the world? The retarded logic you guys use means that Bate is better then Bayern. I was just using the logic from the Bayern fans. I really understand the madrid fans being cocky because Madrid is arguably the biggest team in the world and are always competitive. They beat the best team in the last couple years to the la liga title that alone is worth something. Bayern what have they done, what is the point of beating a team in the semi to going on and losing the final. That is like getting a chick to sleep with you and you not getting it up in the end its pointless and makes you look even worse!!! Bayern fans please learn how to rank a team instead of getting crazy about nothing.

I think it is less retarded than thinking Alves can contain Ribery-Alaba & Adriano-Alba can contain Robben-Lahm.

Much less stupid IMO.

Barcelona lost La Liga & got kicked out in CHL Semis. We lost on PK in CHL final.

Yea Barca have a meaningless Copa Del Rey trophy. Congrats. Last season you were so much better

Lol you? What are you talking about I don't support barca or Madrid. Why are you talking about those defenders I did not say anything about them. Please don't try to save yourself with te nonsense you are posting. Yes you are a passionate fan an no one can take that away from you I actually respect it. You have to be somewhat realistic and not delusional by saying badstuber would own messi because that makes your argument less credible and no one will take it seriously. I like some of your earlier forum activity but don't become a messiah with out of this world claims and overrating.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
ColoJunior wrote:This Bayern hype you is getting out of control.
Plus this whole "dominating" thing? Where are you trying to get at?


Barcelona would have torn Bayern apart in the final had the met. I have no doubt about it.

You having any doubt has 0 relevance. I am sure you had no doubts when Sevilla beat Madrid too

Sevilla best Madrid.
Hercules had beat Barcelona.
Bayern lost to Bate.

Like messiah said it happens.


And my assumption that Barca would have torn Bayern up in both finals. And a lot of fans would agree.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4186
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 5 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum