Chiellini prepared for Italy ‘snub’

4 posters

Go down

Chiellini prepared for Italy ‘snub’  Empty Chiellini prepared for Italy ‘snub’

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Giorgio Chiellini says he’ll accept the decisions of Italy boss Cesare Prandelli amid reports that he won’t start against Armenia.

The Juventus defender can play in the middle or as a left-back, but whispers indicate that the Azzurri will start with Andrea Barzagli and Leonardo Bonucci in the centre, with Mimmo Criscito set to be fielded on the flank.

“Sitting on the bench wouldn’t cause me any problems,” Chiellini noted on Wednesday. “There are a lot of very good players in this squad.

“The CT knows me very well, he has some excellent alternatives and he’ll make the decisions. I’m not worried.”

Responding to claims that Chiellini is best suited to a three-man defence, he stated: “The perfect system doesn’t exist, it is all about the interpretation of the players.”

The former Livorno and Fiorentina player is back in action after picking up an injury at Euro 2012, but not everyone is convinced of his form.

“If you’ve seen my games since I returned, I don’t think my performances have been below the norm,” he added.

“Perhaps people are judging my displays on one or two incidents.”

The stopper also spoke about the big match between joint leaders Juventus and Napoli once Serie A resumes on October 20.

“We respect them,” he added. “They are a great reality of the game, a great club, with great players and a great Coach.

“It’s like Juve-Milan or Juve-Inter. However, the result of the game won’t decide anything in terms of the championship.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Chiellini prepared for Italy ‘snub’  Empty Re: Chiellini prepared for Italy ‘snub’

Post by davidsNC Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:45 pm

i'm ok w/chiellini getting a rest on wed. while you're at it prandelli, you should bench pirlo. marchisio, bonucci and barzagli too
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Chiellini prepared for Italy ‘snub’  Empty Re: Chiellini prepared for Italy ‘snub’

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:51 pm

It's good for us but wtf is that about his form. He's been our best defender recently, completely beasting people.

If they want to drop him for a simple WCQ then fine but he should be one of the first names on the team sheet.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:46 pm

I forgot to post Conte asked Prandelli to rest some Juve players and the ones who play not to get exhousted
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Conte to Prandelli: "Either you adjust with my players in the national team, or you forget them."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:36 pm

that's good...
I hope Barzagli gets a rest also...
He seems exhausted!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down