Blue Barrett
RedOranje
Onyx
60 posters

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

FIFA 13 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by McLewis Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:05 pm

ColoJunior wrote:They need to fix the fact that someone can quit in the first 5 minutes

Meh, I only do that when the kits are too similar.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:28 pm

barca 2011 wrote:I'm currently in February in my first season with barca but back in the summer transfer window (2012) I wrote down some of the major transfers that happened. U b the judge:

(In dollars)
Neymar - Santos to Barca for 42,500,000 + Adriano
Balotelli - Inter (must've been a glitch) to Real Madrid for 39,000,000
Gomez - Bayern to Chelsea for 37,000,000
Tevez - Man City to Inter for 29,500,000

And Messi wanted out of the club right as the season started so he forced his way out for just 91,000,000 to Citeh.

But its cool, Neymar has been :bow: :bow: :bow:
I'll b sure to post the game to goal ratio I have with him. It's crazy.

This needs to be fixed. All these tranfers cant happen in one summer. Some wouldnt happen period.

Messi leave? Balo and Tevez both to Inter? Come on now E.A.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Game is shite.

FIFA 13 Thread - Page 10 01cc9ca3abf475fdb5f6da1b323a7d31a0d3fc3a_full
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:24 pm

McLewis wrote:
ColoJunior wrote:They need to fix the fact that someone can quit in the first 5 minutes

Meh, I only do that when the kits are too similar.

I understand that but they should make it void of someone scores.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:38 pm

RedOranje wrote:Manager wants me to get an average match rating of 9, 90% passing accuracy, 90% tackle success, and 3 clean sheets from 4 matches. affraid

Not asking for much then haha, did they improve the game mode so you could get international call ups now?

@Mole is Anita really this beast IRL, when I saw him vs Everton he wasn't all that but on this game my gosh he is the king of interceptions :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Anita is talented but hes struggling to adjust to pl atm although his interception rate is still pretty great lol.

I trust he will adjust eventually but atm hes struggling with pace of pl he looks better at rb lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Mascherano to Man Utd is a common transfer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Mascherano to Man Utd is a common transfer.

Which makes no sense as they already have 5 centerbacks.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:55 pm

mascherano went to napoli on my career mode
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Rooney is in the white of Madrid in my Career mode lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:09 pm

The Franchise wrote:

barca 2011 wrote:I'm currently in February in my first season with barca but back in the summer transfer window (2012) I wrote down some of the major transfers that happened. U b the judge:

(In dollars)

And Messi wanted out of the club right as the season started so he forced his way out for just 91,000,000 to Citeh.

This needs to be fixed. All these tranfers cant happen in one summer. Some wouldnt happen period.

Seriously, and the number of players who "want out" of their clubs is just ridiculous. About 50% of the transfer news that comes up is about players who "shockingly" want to leave their club at any means necessary, like Messi in my case. They're some ungrateful bastards to their team in the EA universe!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:27 pm

barca 2011 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

(In dollars)

Seriously, and the number of players who "want out" of their clubs is just ridiculous. About 50% of the transfer news that comes up is about players who "shockingly" want to leave their club at any means necessary, like Messi in my case. They're some ungrateful bastards to their team in the EA universe!

Someone at EA has thought "it will be the cooler the more transfer action there is, let's make these players change clubs like they're running from a f***ing plague!"
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:

(In dollars)

Balotelli LEFT Inter for Madrid...

Abramovich wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Manager wants me to get an average match rating of 9, 90% passing accuracy, 90% tackle success, and 3 clean sheets from 4 matches. affraid

Not asking for much then haha, did they improve the game mode so you could get international call ups now?

@Mole is Anita really this beast IRL, when I saw him vs Everton he wasn't all that but on this game my gosh he is the king of interceptions :bow:

Yes, they have international call-ups again.

Art Morte wrote:
Someone at EA has thought "it will be the cooler the more transfer action there is, let's make these players change clubs like they're running from a f***ing plague!"

It was more along the lines of fans telling EA that there wasn't enough transfer activity to EA overcompensated.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Abramovich wrote:

To make matters worse, when I did miss the match rating and tackle success rate targets the manager dropped me for the next match... and the Fire recorded their first loss of the season.

The main complaint I have at the moment is that the game seems certain I want to leave the Fire in Be a Pro career mode, when I really don't. I'm a regular starter and have refused every single loan and transfer offer that's come in for me, yet every time it says I still want out. I think they could have added a means to set your player's morale within the club without too much extra coding, but then again I'm no game designer so I could be completely wrong.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Messi forcing his way out of Barcelona happened in FIFA 12, too. The fact it still happens in FIFA 13 just shows that the transfer system really isn't as changed as EA said it would be; any player will move for any price, and any player is just as likely to move as the other regardless of how unlikely.

Fortunately, being only a few months into my career mode, I haven't encountered many unrealistic transfers; certainly not one of the extent of Messi leaving Barcelona.

Saying that, I did have an amusing saga where my young striker, Max Clayton, became unhappy when I, apparently, did not fulfill my promise to make him a future first team player within four months of signing.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:13 pm

That's not far from reality though, with players like Ince and others causing similar commotions.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:15 pm

I haven' t actually encountered many big money moves to be honest, one here or there, but nothing special.

@RedOranje, I completely agree. While I haven't had the problem you describe, I really don't think it would take a great deal of effort to put in that feature. In fact, that's probably something that should already be in place, to be honest.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:20 am

RedOranje wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

To make matters worse, when I did miss the match rating and tackle success rate targets the manager dropped me for the next match... and the Fire recorded their first loss of the season.

The main complaint I have at the moment is that the game seems certain I want to leave the Fire in Be a Pro career mode, when I really don't. I'm a regular starter and have refused every single loan and transfer offer that's come in for me, yet every time it says I still want out. I think they could have added a means to set your player's morale within the club without too much extra coding, but then again I'm no game designer so I could be completely wrong.

It's good about the international call ups, one of the main things why it put me off before, seems like the managers have some really unrealistic expectations though.

I'm considering starting as a GK but might seem a tad boring, so maybe a CM or forward.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:49 am

Honestly up to that point the expectations had been reasonable... like 60% tackle success, match rating above 6 or 7, and 1 clean sheet ever 4 games or so.

For whatever reason the game just jacked up the expectations seemingly at random for that one set of games.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:49 am

Also, start as a CM/CDM for the Chicago Fire... it's what all the cool kids do.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:57 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:Rooney is in the white of Madrid in my Career mode lol

Someday in real life he will wear it :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 am

RedOranje wrote:Also, start as a CM/CDM for the Chicago Fire... it's what all the cool kids do.

It's true. I started as a CDM with the Chicago Fire, and because of that choice, I've never been happier with my life.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:15 am

Originally I was going to put this in the 'games that disappointed you' thread which catered some discussion on the FIFA13 first touch, but this thread is a bit more appropriate.

I'm OK with the FIFA 13 first touch idea, but it has a lot of improvement to make. While I like that the idea and I like the fact that it does work a lot of the time in hoofing it up, when CB's have to take control of a hard-to-settle ball, or a trap by a striker that is very difficult- and it often works in these situations. Sometimes it's all good and well, other times...not so much.

What does piss me off is a bad first touch on easy passes. The aforementioned passes, I'm fine with my players not being perfect. But as long as my players aren't utter shite (and I do mean, utter shite), I expect 99% of the very easy short passes to be controlled well.

A couple scenario's that i don't like:

Hard passes. Just because it's a hard pass on the ground doesn't make it hard to control...I can't emphasize this one enough.

Sprinting beforehand- just because you are sprinting when you get to a ball doesn't make the first touch awful. Sometimes it does, most IMO, not so much. And in this game I see the majority of sprint to ball first touches go bad.

Mid height ball (AKA, thigh, or slightly lower)- not hard to control. Sure, make the first touch longer, occasionally perhaps a mistake, but for most players, that's an easy trap.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Ok, due to how good my mates FIFA 12 was I broke my "no EA" vow and bought my first FIFA game in over 8 years. The first touch thing isn't really a problem for me since as I am still a regular Pes 6 player, where players regularly have extremly bad touches(far worse then FIFA 13's), I was able to adapt quickly. My mates, not so much, they are struggling quite a bit with it, I'm beating them all the time now. Good times.

The game crashes to much though, I have had to abandon 2 careers because of the bug, and sometimes on load up the game just freezes, its a real pain. Online was going well until I reached the point where I was facing Real Madrid and ONLY Real Madrid. It seems that this game encourages alot of hoof ball and counter attacking football, plus some unltra defensive 5-man backlines. The nerfing of the finesse shot doesn't bother, since I've never used it, when playing PES I just use geometry to help get the ball past the keeper.

FIFA 13 is flashy, but it bores me, its 2 steps down from FIFA 12.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:37 pm

I forgot to mention that transfers are still super unrealistic. Messi wanting to leave Barca? Half of the Arsenal team wanting to leave? lol joke

I would advise them to add a feature where you can change the transfer frequency of players like in PES titles. Low if you don't want players to move at all or very little, Normal if you want teams to just buy players when they actually need them and not just for the lulz, and High if you want the crazy, unrealistic, "Chelsea stacking up on world class strikers and nothing else" method.

You have to be careful though, putting the setting on Normal can make the game way too realistic and you end up facing the same players all the time, I know people who stick to High because of this, so that they face new players all the time, even if crap like Messi to Madrid happens. I prefer normal though.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next