dronte
59 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Medel Red Card vs Barcelona - Page 4 Empty Re: Medel Red Card vs Barcelona

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 am

gondov wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Crimson wrote:Medel Red Card vs Barcelona - Page 4 199265_434821233222068_735738293_n

We all know Barca are a disgrace to football.

No we dont!

Stop watching their games if you think thats the case.

Thiago did nothing wrong, its the ref's fault. What did you want thiago to do? Stop the game and say its handball?. The ref would have given him a yellow for that! He just played on; like everyone would!

Sevilla also had a handball which the ref didnt whistle, they didnt capitalise on the mistake and score , we did and thats why you are butthurt!

Nothing new. Typical Barca fan defending their cheating philosophy.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 am

Thiago's first touch :bow:

ps: get outta here barca fans, your "sextuple" and 4th champions league were tained with ref help.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:34 am

StrugaRock wrote:La Liga ref's are amateurs. That's it, it's not Barca's fault, nor Real's, they are sh*t, like RG said, we only comment on Barca and Real Madrid games cause we don't watch other matches, but that's it, this needs to be changed, hire more professional ref's from now on.

+1
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 am

jibers wrote:

I can play that game as well...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:36 am

Barca are disgrace to football. brainless comments again. Every team would do and doing what Barca do. Referees loves Barca is a different thing. they are playing the best football and its obvious. then there is pressure factor. reputation of Barca makes referees feel pressure and favor them. Big team and big players. I bet that referee would change shirts with Messi or Xavi if nobody watched. Barcelona have no fault at it
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:40 am

Kizu wrote:Thiago's first touch :bow:

ps: get outta here barca fans, your "sextuple" and 4th champions league were tained with ref help.

As was your 7th as well or have you forgotten mijatovic offside goal in the final?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:41 am

harhar11 wrote:
Kizu wrote:Thiago's first touch :bow:

As was your 7th as well or have you forgotten mijatovic offside goal in the final?

Back then that wasn't offside :coffee:
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:09 am

Thanks for RG for being one of the rational non Barca fans on this site.

It is so obvious about 80% of you didn't watch the whole game or even most of it and just saw the come back.

If you watched the whole game the ref was seriously letting EVERYONE play tonight. There were brutal tackles on both sides not called not to mention there was diving on both sides, as Negredo outdid Drogba for being the physically biggest diver in Europe.

IF you people watched the game you would have seen how physical the whole game was.

Messi was totally cleared out about 5 times when he was in possession of the ball and I think they called it once and a lot of the times he was in his playmaking range.

All I'm asking is for you people to actually watch these games instead of reading headlines and jumping on bandwagons.

People are acting like Thiago did a Maradona and scored with his hand or something. That was near midfield (plus it was ball to hand) and there were like 6 more passes before the goal. But of course the only reason they scored is because of the handball it's such stupid logic.

Watch one highlight and you will see it was totally ball to hand and with the nature of how the game was being called seeing as the ref let tons of things go it was totally reasonable not to stop play.

As for Cesc he did what most of our favorite players have all done before. He took a yellow card offense and acted and put pressure on the ref. Ronaldo, Drogba, Nani, Rooney, Pepe, Ramos, Barton, Iniesta etc etc I could go on and on they all do it. Medel has to keep his cool, it was a bad call but again you people are acting like it resulted in a Barca penalty kick and they won the game. They still had to score.

I've watched teams hold leads and even beat Barca with ten men and a team of Sevilla's caliber should be able to hold on for the win. Give credit to Villanova as the Villa substitution changed the game, he fits so much better then Sanchez.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:44 am

i didnt watch the game but i will say 2 things.

1. medel is a red card waiting to happen

2. watching the clip and seeing a player play act like cesc did makes me physically sick to my stomach.

say what you will about madrid but this shit needs to stop. its a disgrace. cesc, busquets, alexis, pedro, masch, and alves deserve to be dragged in the street and shot.

throw di maria in there too so im not biased.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:50 am

This thread is such lulz Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:58 am

CBarca wrote:This thread is such lulz Laughing

if only players didnt behave like this there wouldnt be threads and you wouldnt have to "lulz"

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:01 am

jibers wrote:Literally could not believe it. The referee was a disgrace. How can anyone not see this? Thiago started Barcelona's second goal with his hand ffs. Utter disgrace, but as usual the Spanish FA will turn a blind eye. While Madrid get screwed over week in week out. Spain truly want Catalonia to staybecause they are throwing them gifts atm. disgrace

Medel Red Card vs Barcelona - Page 4 E63440273917c0a6b2143c068440cb9707a521e9

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:07 am

La Liga has reconfirmed its status as the softest league in the world.

Pretty soon they will invent 'touch football' - where there is no need to tackle, just touch the opponent and they have to stop, turn around and pass backwards 10 meters.

Another thing, I was reading that thread where people were making their greatest XI of all time and noticed Busquets coming up more than once. Firstly, it's ridiculous that he's even mentioned. But the point I really want to make is that you can't be in a greatest XI if you are diving, play acting scum.

And this goes for any other player who disrespects the laws of the game, including Fabregas.

If you have to resort to putting on a tactical soap opera to win each game, you will never be great. Your charade yields only hollow, undeserved, shameful victories.

Another really awful aspect of diving is that referees have pretty much accepted it as being part of the game.

Referees have to stop giving the fouled player the benefit of the doubt. This loophole cannot be allowed to be exploited any longer. It's time to move away from overzealous player protection, and move towards tough, honest, free-flowing football.

The fans, the players and the game deserve better.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:14 am

Over/under 6min of rolling around faking an injury next week.I have it waaay over.El Classico is like a high school girls game where both teams hate each other.Pulling hair,slapping,Make up and hair gel. Laughing
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Looked like Medel launched his head towards Fabregas.

Also the Thiago situation was ball to hand.

Why am I not surprised that you are on Barca's side in this, like in everything else? Rolling Eyes Is the LW spot in your FIFA club team still open?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:41 am

Let's recall the rules for the very limited memory of most goal legacy members:

Spitting on someone -> red card
Insulting someone -> red card
Intenting an agression -> red card
So obviously: agression (even small one) -> red card

Medel was idiotic to go and headbutt fabregas, but it's a red card if the ref sees it.
It was only somewhat less than Zidane's heatbutt, and no one says Zidane didn't deserve a red.

Barça hate / jealousy.

Suck it.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:46 am

vanDEEZ wrote:i didnt watch the game but i will say 2 things.

2. watching the clip and seeing a player play act like cesc did makes me physically sick to my stomach.

say what you will about madrid but this shit needs to stop. its a disgrace. cesc, busquets, alexis, pedro, masch, and alves deserve to be dragged in the street and shot.

UHHH how about Ronaldo. He is the worst. From his rolling around in pain against his own club teammate no less in Rooney in the World Cup then smiling and winking at the camera.

To the shameful video at Milan that I'm sure you don't want me to post.

Don't sit here and have a conversation about this throw a bunch of Barca players in there give up Di Maria to act like your fair and say it makes you sick to your stomach and then leave out the king of this behavior in Ronaldo.

I mean having a faking injury thread and giving up Di Maria instead of Ronaldo is just hilarious. I think Ronaldo has done it on every level and he's proud of it. At least Cesc stayed on his feet.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:49 am

Yeah, now Pedro is a diver. Sheer stupidity.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:52 am

Madrid fans attack barca again like their team doesn't get questionable call lol what double standards how about your team just stop dropping points. Conspiracy this conspiracy that remember match fixing only in seria a because it has been proven. You guys are some kind if hippies always looking for a conspiracy!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:La Liga has reconfirmed its status as the softest league in the world.

Pretty soon they will invent 'touch football' - where there is no need to tackle, just touch the opponent and they have to stop, turn around and pass backwards 10 meters.

Another thing, I was reading that thread where people were making their greatest XI of all time and noticed Busquets coming up more than once. Firstly, it's ridiculous that he's even mentioned. But the point I really want to make is that you can't be in a greatest XI if you are diving, play acting scum.

And this goes for any other player who disrespects the laws of the game, including Fabregas.

If you have to resort to putting on a tactical soap opera to win each game, you will never be great. Your charade yields only hollow, undeserved, shameful victories.

Another really awful aspect of diving is that referees have pretty much accepted it as being part of the game.

Referees have to stop giving the fouled player the benefit of the doubt. This loophole cannot be allowed to be exploited any longer. It's time to move away from overzealous player protection, and move towards tough, honest, free-flowing football.

The fans, the players and the game deserve better.

I think you have never played this sport or have no clue how hard it is on the official to make these calls.

They don't get to see 100 replays in slow motion from every angle possible.

This is not the ref's fault, if players would stop doing it and again you people act like it's just Barca or Madrid or Spanish teams who do this.

For the record Italy won a world cup this way so I'm a bit tired of the Spain bashing.

Cesc's actions forced the ref into a call. Did he get it wrong probably but Medel did indeed do a stupid thing and no one knows if he was shouting like a mad man as well for the ref to hear.

It's the hardest sport on the planet to ref. It's they do the best job they can in most cases.

It's really easy to sit in your living room and act like these ref's are cheating the sport and mister internet tuff guy would do a better job out there.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:20 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:i didnt watch the game but i will say 2 things.

UHHH how about Ronaldo. He is the worst. From his rolling around in pain against his own club teammate no less in Rooney in the World Cup then smiling and winking at the camera.

To the shameful video at Milan that I'm sure you don't want me to post.

Don't sit here and have a conversation about this throw a bunch of Barca players in there give up Di Maria to act like your fair and say it makes you sick to your stomach and then leave out the king of this behavior in Ronaldo.

I mean having a faking injury thread and giving up Di Maria instead of Ronaldo is just hilarious. I think Ronaldo has done it on every level and he's proud of it. At least Cesc stayed on his feet.

the ronaldo hate is blown so far out of proportion, and trust me i dont like ronaldo, im probably his biggest critic. i am not a fan of his. BUT the hate he gets from diving is blown out of proportion SINCE his arrival at madrid. at united he was way worse and no one can deny this.

the one time it was really bad was the game at milan, besides that he hasnt done anything on the level of what busquets and alves have done on numerous numerous occasions.. not to leave out alexis, masch, and pedro

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:22 am

white_star wrote:Madrid fans attack barca again like their team doesn't get questionable call lol what double standards how about your team just stop dropping points. Conspiracy this conspiracy that remember match fixing only in seria a because it has been proven. You guys are some kind if hippies always looking for a conspiracy!!

and what goes around comes around. how many goddamn jiopsi scandal in la liga threads did we have to sit through last season.

every team has divers.

barca however are lucky enough to have at least 6

and if you look at who made the thread... not a madrid fan. its not just madrid fans who cant stand this stuff

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:26 am

free_cat wrote:Yeah, now Pedro is a diver. Sheer stupidity.

first video i found you can fast forward or watch the full thing. this video displays sheer stupidity. grabbing his face.. ya right give me a break

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:30 am

See the funniest thing is when you see people criticizing Barca for diving when their club harbors divers as well Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:40 am

You cant blame players for diving when the referees are so incompetent.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:57 am

Very Happy

Where were you guys just last week when there was no handball called here:

Medel Red Card vs Barcelona - Page 4 Di-PUUA

, and no penalty called here:

Medel Red Card vs Barcelona - Page 4 Di-JWQW

And besides lolling Refdrid fans, Juvdird fans and WebUnited fans, lol at Arsuefa fans. Last season you cheated perfectly good Messi goal in the first leg, and the miraculously escaped Van Persie red card first half in the second leg. And yet had to guts to call us cheats, after Van Persie again fked up. Well it all changed after I proved you all wrong.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next