pewpew
dronte
59 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Medel Red Card vs Barcelona - Page 7 Empty Re: Medel Red Card vs Barcelona

Post by Thimmy Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:58 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Barca fan posts a .Gif of Suarez seemingly diving in an EPL match, Liverpool fan appears, attacks a Real Madrid player Rolling Eyes Wouldn't it be more reasonable to try and disapprove the actual incident that this thread is about, rather than pointing fingers at everyone else and their parents? And why are fans of numerous clubs outside of La Liga bringing up past incidents that are completely unrelated to what happened in the game between Sevilla and Barcelona last night? For a second there, I thought I was still on youtube Razz

It would be lot more logical if u could read the thread to see who actually brought suarez into this discussion Rolling Eyes

Doesn't change the fact that you continue to attack Di Maria, instead of settling for the fact that both Di Maria and Suarez are repeated divers, or actually contributing to the original discussion Wink

Fabregas is now claiming that he was hit in the face. I've watched the replay a few times, and I struggle to see how that happened. It's not like Cesc has earned a reputation for diving, though.. so I don't see what all the fuzz is about. Diving happens all the time in La Liga. José Antonio Reyes is the most consistent diver I've ever witnessed, personally.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:06 pm

What does ref base the decision on? Fabregas' acting or what Medel did, which was attempt an headbutt?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:08 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Thats at best a dive not play acting theatrics like di maria does to get players sent off.Not even comparable.

If you its just about diving even then diva maria is incomparable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyJSkN0C3ZY

But for going down to just sent players off like this is massively different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCgHjck7djI

Thats not play-acting??? dear Lord, it might seem that to you with how the referee just ignored him

i mean when you look at this you associate it with Suarez straight away, doesn't he get embarrassed by how much he does it??

I mean it has gone so far that his own teammates try to salvage his reputation by saying he is not a diver
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Thats at best a dive not play acting theatrics like di maria does to get players sent off.Not even comparable.

If you its just about diving even then diva maria is incomparable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyJSkN0C3ZY

But for going down to just sent players off like this is massively different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCgHjck7djI

Thats not play-acting??? dear Lord, it might seem that to you with how the referee just ignored him

i mean when you look at this you associate it with Suarez straight away, doesn't he get embarrassed by how much he does it??

He didnt even appeal for a foul there.Laughing

I mean it has gone so far that his own teammates try to salvage his reputation by saying he is not a diver
Serious ignorance there Laughing

And still waiting for a video where goes down clutching his face like he was shot when there was not even football happening
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 pm

harhar11 wrote:You guys do know that if a handball is unintentional the ref can't give a foul, right? Laughing

Medels was only a yellow though...

You know and I know Medel is an f'n moron.

You aren't supposed to engage in such an act. Cesc might've sold it, but Medel did go for it.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Disgraceful by Cesc tbh but Medel is a moron..we all know that.You cant blame him though when the refs are such idiots Laughing.Thats the ref Mou said he was the best in the league btw.Oh and please stop these barca are divers etc...The only players that dive regularly for us are Cesc and Alexis.

Busquets hasnt made a dive in like 6 months....Pedro and Alves diving etc. wasnt true.Theyve only done it like 2-3 times for us.Ozil dives almost every game and Pepe is like Busquets of 10-11.Didnt you forget that Di Maria and Pepe shouldve been sent off against Sevilla a few weeks ago too.

Madrid had some favourable decisions last year,but not alot of us mentioned it because Madrid deserved to win the league.Just like if we do win it this year it will be because we deserved it.

vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm

lol at Barca fans in this thread. Madrid fans actually admit that the ref gave us a good call or the Di Maria is a *bleep* for diving. No such thing with Barca.

Typical nouveau riche :coffee:
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Barca fans don't understand the backlash Di Maria ALWAYS gets from us for diving, play acting, destroying our build up play, losing the ball, being inconsistent against big teams, only running and slide tackling ala Gago from time to time.

Barca fans -
Alves doesn't dive! Pepe does!
Busquets doesn't play act! Dive Maria!

We admit that some of our players have annoying habits but when the evidences is infront of you when your own players do same things... it's okay?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Ozil dives ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:26 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:Just because he is according to Mourinho "The best Referee in the country" (something I agree with actually) doesn't mean he didn't have a fcking horrible game.

It says a lot that a Barca match can make even the best referees look like drunkards. FC Barcelona a club who's legacy will always be tainted with poor refereeing, whenever a tough game comes along controversial calls are never far away. It happens too many time to be a coincidence.

yeah. Amazing how Barca fans like to justify things... but not that suprising really. Almost everyone at that club from administration, players, fans, legends, etc behave like this. Even the region, who is the most productive in Spain but also the most indebted by far, likes to deceive itself. but i digress. all you need to know is that Cruyff is their vocal representative amongst legends lol.

How old are you? You talk shit about a region and it's people because of a red card? French people :facepalm: everyone hates you so focus on your country! I have been to over 50 countries so far and the biggest assholes are in France and you ooze French!!!!!!! All the things you said you made up because I can bet my left nut you have never been in Spain or catolonia and don't respond because I don't have conversation with frenchies!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:The good thing is, referee's are more attentive of these dives in Clasicos these days(what i have noticed). Stopped the car thief, hasn't stopped Alexis yet tho, soon hopefully he will realise he will never get a penalty and he will try to stay on his feets

True the dives from the Barca player have stopped, not from the likes of pepe, dive maria, Cr7 etc nor has it stopped from pepe being a dickhead and trying to break our players leg :coffee:

Kizu wrote:Ozil dives ?

Well, most Madrid fans have named Pedro a diver because he dived once against Madrid Rolling Eyes then it should only be fair to name Özil a horrible diver for this awful dive..

1:22

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:40 pm

ozil being compared to the guy who rolled on the ground grabbing his face.. ya, good one.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:47 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:ozil being compared to the guy who rolled on the ground grabbing his face.. ya, good one.

Once..

Even Casillas have done that and I dont see anyone calling him a diver...

Heres the situation that I am talking about if you have forgotten..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:15 pm

harhar11 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:The good thing is, referee's are more attentive of these dives in Clasicos these days(what i have noticed). Stopped the car thief, hasn't stopped Alexis yet tho, soon hopefully he will realise he will never get a penalty and he will try to stay on his feets

True the dives from the Barca player have stopped, not from the likes of pepe, dive maria, Cr7 etc nor has it stopped from pepe being a dickhead and trying to break our players leg :coffee:

Kizu wrote:Ozil dives ?

Well, most Madrid fans have named Pedro a diver because he dived once against Madrid Rolling Eyes then it should only be fair to name Özil a horrible diver for this awful dive..

1:22

Did you see him calling for the ref ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:20 pm

That wasn't a dive Laughing

Barca fans are disgusting btw.

"Busquets is a diver"
Barca response: "It's okay becouse Di Maria, Özil and Pepe are aswell!!!!" :facepalm:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:28 pm

No I didnt see him calling for the referee, neither did I see Fabregas call for the referee last night..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 pm

+ that wasn't a dive btw, he lost his balance. We all know he is weak.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Kizu wrote:+ that wasn't a dive btw, he lost his balance. We all know he is weak.

no you see it is equal to the pedro dive where he rolled on the ground for 5 minutes grabbing his face in pain, in the eyes of the barca fan.

its not even worth arguing, no one except barca fans think this way.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Laughing

You dont fall like that if you lose your balance..

And actually, after Özil fell down its looks as if he is looking towards the linesman..

--

Well, seeing as some of you think that some dives are worse than others because of their intention, then shouldn't Özil be worse cause he tried to win a penalty while all that Pedro could get Arbeloa the c&nt a yellow no matter how many minutes he rolled around?

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:11 pm

what ever dude keep the illusion alive.. it sounds like its what keeps you going.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 pm

I am under no illusion. Pedro is a diver because he dived once, Özil is a diver because he dived once..

And I actually never said that Özil was as big of a diver than Pedro or who's dive was "worse" until my post before this, hence I never said that Özil was a bigger diver than Pedro or anything like that. All I said was that if one is a diver because he dived once then the other must be one as well for the same reason...

If anything I was ridiculing that any of them was a diver and the logic that some dives are worse than others...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:19 pm

How is arbeloa a c%nt? He's better at football then you'll ever be Laughing

Your team is a bunch of 5'7 midgets who act like girls. Wake up
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:23 pm

How is he a *bleep*? Well maybe because of this..

Spoiler:

That just some of them...

My team does indeed have some players that act like girls, and its something that I find disgusting, but I think that your team is no better when you mix acting like a girl with kung fu...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:37 pm

white_star wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:Just because he is according to Mourinho "The best Referee in the country" (something I agree with actually) doesn't mean he didn't have a fcking horrible game.

It says a lot that a Barca match can make even the best referees look like drunkards. FC Barcelona a club who's legacy will always be tainted with poor refereeing, whenever a tough game comes along controversial calls are never far away. It happens too many time to be a coincidence.

yeah. Amazing how Barca fans like to justify things... but not that suprising really. Almost everyone at that club from administration, players, fans, legends, etc behave like this. Even the region, who is the most productive in Spain but also the most indebted by far, likes to deceive itself. but i digress. all you need to know is that Cruyff is their vocal representative amongst legends lol.

How old are you? You talk shit about a region and it's people because of a red card? French people :facepalm: everyone hates you so focus on your country! I have been to over 50 countries so far and the biggest assholes are in France and you ooze French!!!!!!! All the things you said you made up because I can bet my left nut you have never been in Spain or catolonia and don't respond because I don't have conversation with frenchies!

I guarantee you I have been to more places than you lol. Oh and LOL. And to finish LOLOLOLOL.

You can keep your left nut btw, i don't want it although it's technically mine now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:44 pm

white_star wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

The amount of lulz in this post. rofl
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Im not an expert on catalan politics, so I might be wrong but isnt one of the reason why Catalunya is so indebted because they are the region that pays the 2nd most in taxes and gets the least back?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next