MaestroFavre
pewpew
dronte
59 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Medel Red Card vs Barcelona - Page 8 Empty Re: Medel Red Card vs Barcelona

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Im not an expert on catalan politics, so I might be wrong but isnt one of the reason why Catalunya is so indebted because they are the region that pays the 2nd most in taxes and gets the least back?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:53 pm

harhar11 wrote:Im not an expert on catalan politics, so I might be wrong but isnt one of the reason why Catalunya is so indebted because they are the region that pays the 2nd most in taxes and gets the least back?

A lot of things. Catalonia is the home of 25% of the savings banks of Spain. There was also a massive property bubble... the recession hammered these two big sectors. Although Spain as a country suffered a 1.4% economic contraction at its worst during the latest recession, Catalonia contracted at 2%.

Very similar to California compared to the entire US. CA tends to grow a lot faster and is the biggest economy in terms of states in the US... but when it falls, it falls harder than the rest.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 pm

sportsczy wrote:
white_star wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:Just because he is according to Mourinho "The best Referee in the country" (something I agree with actually) doesn't mean he didn't have a fcking horrible game.

It says a lot that a Barca match can make even the best referees look like drunkards. FC Barcelona a club who's legacy will always be tainted with poor refereeing, whenever a tough game comes along controversial calls are never far away. It happens too many time to be a coincidence.

yeah. Amazing how Barca fans like to justify things... but not that suprising really. Almost everyone at that club from administration, players, fans, legends, etc behave like this. Even the region, who is the most productive in Spain but also the most indebted by far, likes to deceive itself. but i digress. all you need to know is that Cruyff is their vocal representative amongst legends lol.

How old are you? You talk shit about a region and it's people because of a red card? French people :facepalm: everyone hates you so focus on your country! I have been to over 50 countries so far and the biggest assholes are in France and you ooze French!!!!!!! All the things you said you made up because I can bet my left nut you have never been in Spain or catolonia and don't respond because I don't have conversation with frenchies!

I guarantee you I have been to more places than you lol. Oh and LOL. And to finish LOLOLOLOL.

You can keep your left nut btw, i don't want it although it's technically mine now.

So now you win the bet because you said I guarantee lol that is just plain stupid. Why don't you come visit Chicago mr traveler and let me know when you are here then we will see who is laughing, o and bring your poodle pedram because he seems to back you up.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:09 pm

looooool. Internet tough guy. You do realize that you can't be much more of a loser when calling someone out for a fight on a message board. The douchbaginess is reaching epic proportions.

Enjoy Chicago tough guy. You go out there and show people who's in charge Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Arbeloa a *bleep*?
Yeah okay.

Remember the dive of Pedro running into his shoulder?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:38 am

White_star Laughing how's mcdoanlds going for you?

Arbeloa is one of the classiest players around. And he was defending his teammate vs chile.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:52 am

This is still going? wtf...

And the only reason Barca fans may respond with "Di Maria, Pepe, Ronaldo etc. dive" is the reasoning that...don't think because a Barca player is a diver or dives, that your club is any better, your club (whatever club it may be) is probably just as bad.

All clubs have divers and cheats, that's the unfortunate state of the game right now. It's not good, for anyone, but get over it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 am

The amount of idiocy in this thread is hilarious and the huge egos from tiny people in this forum is just rofl
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Its funny how not a single person mentions the red card (straight red vs Benfica) and that it was unfair.. However when a questionable decision goes in our favour, the trolls quickly come up from their holes claiming Barca buys referees and shit!

As I've always said u lose some and win some. Medel's red and now Busquets' straight red vs Benfica.

See there is no buying of referees there!! The only difference is that Benfica didnt capitalize on their 1 man advantage. We did and scored the winner in injury time.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:21 pm

ColoJunior wrote:Arbeloa a *bleep*?
Yeah okay.

Remember the dive of Pedro running into his shoulder?

Didnt Pedro have his face faced backwards and hence he didnt see Arbeloa while Arbeloa walked towards Pedro, something the *bleep* was doing the entire time in the final against player who didnt have the ball, IE off the ball fouls?

If he was defending his teammate he could have done what Busquets did last night against benfica when he was sent off, you know pulled both player away from each other.

And what about the Villa incident? He tries to elbow Villa and when he misses he steps on him... Classy my arse..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:10 pm

gondov wrote:Its funny how not a single person mentions the red card (straight red vs Benfica) and that it was unfair.. However when a questionable decision goes in our favour, the trolls quickly come up from their holes claiming Barca buys referees and shit!

As I've always said u lose some and win some. Medel's red and now Busquets' straight red vs Benfica.

See there is no buying of referees there!! The only difference is that Benfica didnt capitalize on their 1 man advantage. We did and scored the winner in injury time.

no one mentions the busquets red card for a few reasons.

1) we're trying to let this thread die. (its dragged on too long)
2. the thread was addressing medels red card, just because busquets got a red doesnt mean its relevant to this thread (the other player wasnt play acting to draw a red, like cesc was in medel's case)
3. i believe barca will fight the red card and get it rescinded, tbh, because it was clearly not a cardable offense

besides there is ZERO justification for what cesc did. i could care less if busquets gets 100000 unjustified red cards, doesnt make what cesc did any better.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:15 pm

sportsczy wrote:looooool. Internet tough guy. You do realize that you can't be much more of a loser when calling someone out for a fight on a message board. The douchbaginess is reaching epic proportions.

Enjoy Chicago tough guy. You go out there and show people who's in charge Laughing

Did I say anything about a fight? It's pretty funny how you send insults at me when I didn't mention fighting?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:White_star Laughing how's mcdoanlds going for you?

Arbeloa is one of the classiest players around. And he was defending his teammate vs chile.

Lol even if I worked for McDonald's it would be a step up from where you are attached to your moms nipple. If thinking of me working at McDonald's helps you sleep at night then think that all day long. I told you before stature between us is a huge difference. Believe me of not it's your choice but you have never held a job because your a 16 year old boy. When you serve your country, attend ultra fights, finish a university, get a job, travel the world, get married, see your team play live we can comeback to all this because right now you still have a curfew and masturbate using Internet sources.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Jesus Christ.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin