Best header in the game aka (Why do fools fall in love.)

+7
Onyx
Valkyrja
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
aford92
Toffer Harley
The Messiah
11 posters

Go down

Best header in the game aka (Why do fools fall in love.) Empty Best header in the game aka (Why do fools fall in love.)

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Hello my dear friends, hope you all enjoying your time in football world, but anyway I am here to discuss about the best header in the game(striker) and how I fell in love.

Mario Mandzukic.
8 games:
8 goals
3 assists

Gomez used to be my best player striker..I still have him as one of my best...
But I don't Know...ever since I saw Mandzukic wear our Gold and Red...
I became a Bitch !! and wanted to date him too.

Now I wanna be with him instead...But I guess double dating could be allowed..but im getting more inclined with Mandzukic..after he sent the Killer Goal against Dortmund..I Loved him more. Mandzukic goes deep field..creates chances...runs the wings without taking permission from Ribbery or Robben..and still finds the way in the middle of the field

He's the Man Bayern needs...I keep telling friends and as you can see all the post I made regarding Bayern having the best strikers in the World in the mould of Deadly Gomez an absolute killer, But I guess Mandzukic may do worse damage than Gomez..because the feed from bayerns wing is the highest in the Whole World...as a striker in Bayern..You have to score high numbers of goals because of Bayern Wings and middle...keep feeding and feeding you.

Mandzukic is Versatile He's very very flexible ...fast..very fast..deadly and skilled..
Gosh are you all sure this guy was playing in Wolfsburg..??? and how in the world did we pay 10million for him..? How come I didnt see him until Euro..? ( Check dumb head )...that is me..... He's now in Bayern, where World class wingers will feed and feed you..you Must perform unless you don't have eyes or legs.

His presence looks like its a goal already... I cant wait to see what the season holds as they all get playing chances....

I'm still in love with Gomez but I am beginning to feel what people are saying is the truth, you simply have to look at Mario Mandzukic Kroos to Muller, and how he linked up play, that was the difference between us and Dortmund last year.

If you cut of Gomez, you cut of 80percent of our Attack, but now if you cut of Mandzukic, then you open up space for Kroos, Muller Ribery or our defensive midfielder to try long range, because trying to cut of Mandzukic mean you have to be everywhere, defenders have to follow him everywhere and open up space, but with Gomez you simply have to stay inside the 18yard box, in other word, one way your are man marking Gomez, in another way you are also Doing Zonal marking for the 18yard box, but with Mandzukic, you can try to Man Mark but Zonal marking will be impossible.

But Gomez can still Improve and could probably play alongside Mandzukic, he's still a better player than Madzukic but it seems like one offer more to our advance play and the other makes us too static, predictable and un-dynamic.

it's comparable to Muller and Robben, Robben a better player but Muller suit us better, but nevertheless this is an advantage to us, the coach just have to learn how to us it to full effect.

I have faith in Gomez but I feel sorry for 1 player in our squad, in the name of Van Buyten, Martinez arrival is bringing hunger out of other DM's such as Kroos and Gustavo and Shaqiri arrival bringing the best out of Muller and then again isn't it lovely that Bayern are now finally using all our subs...? I can not wait until 3 of our fullback comeback Contento, Rafinha and Alaba, although Badstuber has done a good Job as a Fullback and of course I can not wait to see Gomez back.

Best header in the game aka (Why do fools fall in love.) IMwZVDM0yEkWa

Best header in the game aka (Why do fools fall in love.) IbcUX0d9QqWxfl

Best header in the game aka (Why do fools fall in love.) IgvHZhjRfCApx
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Best header in the game aka (Why do fools fall in love.) Empty Re: Best header in the game aka (Why do fools fall in love.)

Post by Toffer Harley Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:25 pm

well his aerial ability is surely greater than that of gomez. if that's enough to get past him in the long run, i don't know.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Best header in the game aka (Why do fools fall in love.) Empty Re: Best header in the game aka (Why do fools fall in love.)

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:well his aerial ability is surely greater than that of gomez. if that's enough to get past him in the long run, i don't know.

He's a better header than Gomez and contribute more to the team, this is his first season and he had already scored 8 goal, make 3 assist in 8 matches.

I am pretty sure by the time Bayern start playing the really smaller teams in Bundesliga and when the season progresses and everyone is tired he will get in some more goals...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Never be as good as Timmy though

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Frankly that goal came from terrible defending. The full back messed up twice and allowed the cross to come in and the CB is in the wrong position to deal with it. He's a good striker but saying he is better than Gomez at this early stage is a bit knee-jerk.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:41 pm

aford92 wrote:Frankly that goal came from terrible defending. The full back messed up twice and allowed the cross to come in and the CB is in the wrong position to deal with it. He's a good striker but saying he is better than Gomez at this early stage is a bit knee-jerk.

90 percent of goals comes from collective defensive mistakes...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:48 pm

why do i get the feeling that the first thing you did when you got fifa 13 was edit all the bayern players to 99s overall

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:52 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:why do i get the feeling that the first thing you did when you got fifa 13 was edit all the bayern players to 99s overall

lol...Used to that way back when we were still heavily under-rated, there is no point now.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Nice read btw.

But the stats are misleading.

Mandzukic 7 goals in 7 games yet I don't know where the assist tally came from considering he has 2.

Its far to early to say if he will be more of a success than Gomez considering Gomez is a proven striker while Mandzukic was relatively average with Wolfsburg.

And no he is nowhere near the best header-er in the world. lol
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Falcao is the best.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Nice read btw.

Mandzukic 7 goals in 7 games yet I don't know where the assist tally came from considering he has 2.

Its far to early to say if he will be more of a success than Gomez considering Gomez is a proven striker while Mandzukic was relatively average with Wolfsburg.

I don't suppose you think I added the assist, goal and one extra match.

Mandzukic.

Dortmund 1goal
Regensburg 2goals
Furth 1 goal
Stuttgart 1 goal
Mainz 1 goal
Wolfsburg 2 goals

8 goals all together, as for assist I am sure he gave Muller assist in furth and Regensburg game, 2 in one match and 1 the other, but not all website record assist accurately...

Dortmund goal.

Mario Gomez is a good player, no doubt about that, he score goals, but Mandzukic just seems to offer more to our game play, for that reason I prefer him to Gomez depends on the team we are playing....

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:22 pm

The Messiah wrote:

I don't suppose you are think I added the assist, goal and one extra match.

Mandzukic.

Dortmund 1goal
Regensburg 2goals
Furth 1 goal
Stuttgart 1 goal
Mainz 1 goal
Wolfsburg 2 goals

8 goals all together, as for assist I am sure he gave Muller assist in furth and Regensburg game, 2 in one match and 1 the other, but not all website record assist accurately...

Dortmund goal

Messiah, you are right actually he does have 8 gols and 3 assists in 8 matches as I forgot to calculate the Supercup.

I have a question though, don't you see Gomez a better suit to Heynckes system considering he is one to better exploit the space and finish the lateral chances more often than Mandzukic? Or do you prefer Mandzukic's superior contribution into the overall play but less potent finishing touch?

Isn't this a bit of a predicament now?

And how do you see the underrated Pizzaro coming into play?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

I don't suppose you are think I added the assist, goal and one extra match.

Mandzukic.

Dortmund 1goal
Regensburg 2goals
Furth 1 goal
Stuttgart 1 goal
Mainz 1 goal
Wolfsburg 2 goals

Dortmund goal

Messiah, you are right actually he does have 8 gols and 3 assists in 8 matches as I forgot to calculate the Supercup.

I have a question though, don't you see Gomez a better suit to Heynckes system considering he is one to better exploit the space and finish the lateral chances more often than Mandzukic? Or do you prefer Mandzukic's superior contribution into the overall play but less potent finishing touch?

Isn't this a bit of a predicament now?

And how do you see the underrated Pizzaro coming into play?

Good question, one that require rational explanation and diplomatic thinking and analysis.

first of all, I think Bayern 3 strikers Gomez/Mario/Pizarro are near evenly matched and offer different style of play. Pizarro, intelligent movement, experience determination and clinical finishing, Gomez target man, Mandzukic dynamic striker.

this your question must be answered carefully, for that reason, I'm on it now(still writing)

Finished writing, see below post

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Last season we had a great first team but something was missing from our play, which was obviously our attacking movement, final touch and finishing work. In order to grasp this, we simply have to look back to 2010 and 2011, when Bayern played with Olic, Klose and Gomez, back in those days players like Muller and Robben were able to score more than 20 goals each and our attacking movement was unpredictable and priceless but ever since Gomez dismissed Olic and Klose, it has all been about him and no one else, other players can no longer involve heavily in our attacking movement, only of course if they open up space and give Gomez easy goals to finish off and as we can see this greatly affected Muller and most especially my favourite Kroos and Robben.

Nobody can really complain about a striker who scores 40goals per season but I guess if that same striker style of play affects our entire attacking game play, make us static and un-dynamic and on top of that affect other fellow player, then it's save to say we need other option. Gomez is is a top striker, no doubt, like Hoeness said, "Gomez is a good striker but he's not that Good, because if he was that good we would have won the champions league" I agree with every thing Hoeness said there, whenever a team manage to take out Gomez, they kill 80percent of our attacking, also if Gomez is off form he's unbelievable terrible and what makes matter worse is that because he Gomez can not offer much apart from little contribution, detrimental late passing to Robben/Muller/Kroos/Ribery it frustrate the entire attack and as a result we can not win matches we should be able to win, through other top players scoring goals, say for example someone like Robben, Kroos or Muller.

Gomez is also a deadly finisher but his static movement makes it extremely difficult, for Player like Muller and Robben to cut in and shoot, also because Gomez is always inside the 18yard box, at every given point the opposition have at least 2 CB at 18yard box, man marking him and at the same time doing Zonal marking for the 18yard and this restrict our Combative players like Schweinsteiger, Gustavo and Kroos to either run deep to finish off chances or take venomous long range from outside the box, because the 18yard box is filled with defender who know for certain that Gomez will never leave the 18yard box or open up space for other players.

This has been our problem for far too long, all the matches we previous played against Dortmund, Gomez was our decisive factor for not winning, why? the same reason, Hummels and Subotic man mark him out, cut off our chances and stay inside the 18yard box, and even when Gomez tries to come out and offer some technical help but he's simply not able to make any decent pass and as a result Dortmund just frustrate our play and get some lucky goals in.

But with Mandzukic, we all saw a different Bayern, lets look at the Dortmund game, both Subotic and Hummels were unable to man mark him. For the first goal, he came from outside the 18yard box to finish off Ribery unexpected cross, and for the second goals, he intelligently gave one 2 pass to Robben, who beats Dortmund defender with his pace easily, then Muller finished it off nicely by smashing it in the back of the net, to the dismay of Klopp and that is exactly what I mean by effective attacking Movement. An attacking dynamic movement that allows Robben and other smash Goals in, Muller already have 4goals in 4 matches, Kroos 4 goals and Schweini 3 goals and Mandzukic 5, this is what you call a dynamic unpredictable team, if we had Mandzukic we could have beaten Madrid easily, without having to go through extra time stress and we would have definitely finished off Chelsea.

Nevertheless, although Gomez is not miss much, but he's still a great player, Gomez is one of my favorite players but I am very glad and satisfied with Mandzo's presence till now. He introduced himself perfectly to the team and we're playing amazing football with him. I can only hope for Gomez to return even stronger so the challenge between him and Mandzo will be even bigger.
I also think that there will be games that we shall need both of them on a 4-4-2 formation. Imagine what Gomez can do if the opposition's CD's have Mandzo's "headache" at the same time in the field, and how many headers Mandzo can score at the same time Gomez keeping busy the CD's. Every cross coming from the flanks, all crosses for excellent crosser, Robben/Ribery/Shaqiri,Muller/Kroos/Alaba/Lahm/Rafinha etc.

As for Pizarro, as we could see he's still a terrific striker but his age will not really allow him to offer much, until of course when the season progresses and teams are tired, that's exactly when Pizarro will be at his best, it's amazing the quality in Bayern team, Pizarro contract was for the last 20min(not too sure) this will be really effective, when defenders are tired, bring him in, this will makes him play at his best. For the following reason. first, his slow pace wouldn't matter much because defenders are tired, last; simply because the defenders are tired and he's fresh with experience and know exactly when to hit them hard. Twisted Evil

Also it depends on what our line up's are' really, I think Gomez will work better with this line-up.

----------Gomez----------
Ribery----Schweini---Shaqiri
------Martinez--Tymo-------

both Ribery and Shaqiri are occasionally goal threat and their strongest point is setting up goals, with Schweini who seems to have very good understanding with Gomez play, this will be deadly and I believe this to be the best line for Gomez, unless of course if you replace Tymo with Gustavo.

As for Mandzukic.

----------Mandzukic----------
Muller-------Kroos------Robben
-----Schweini---Gustavo-------

This is a dynamic attacking force, Robben and co can easily cut in, to score goals as well as create them for Gomez.

As for Pizarro, he'll fit in perfectly in a 2 man strike force, like how we have change our formation in most matches towards the end of the game, this will suite Pizarro perfectly.

-----Pizarro--Muller-----
---------Kroos----------
---Schweini---Martinez---
---------Gustavo--------

or the 433 we switched to against Mainz

-----Ribery--Pizarro--Robben-----
-----Martinez-------Tymo--------
-------------Gustavo-------------

Jupps finally figured out, how to use and rotate our players perfectly, which is simply change to different tactics toward the last 20 min and it has been really effective to keep the opponent confused and at bay.

I hope this answers you question, from The REAL Messiah.

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Mandzukic or Gomez? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:54 pm

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Mandzukic is a good header but those were ordinary one's. Its good he is having a good run but he is not world class. If Bayern wants to dominate Club Football then should go for a Falcao Aguero type World Class ST not a Mandzukic type Very Good ST.

I dont see Mandzo doing anything great against Real or Barca. Among him & Gomez,I think Gomez given his wastefullness is a better finisher. But when you have Robbery-Alabalahm & piggy-kroos you need a mobile technical flexible ST to take your game to the next level.

No Dzeko no Pizarro can do that. They are just slightly skilled Target man kind of ST.

And the rest of Messiah's post is rubbish like he always types. I dont think anybody would read those stuff anyway. Its weird to say the glory hunter...stuff taken away from his profile. As much as that was unjustified and uncalled for,it suited him 100% though

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Mandzukic is a good header but those were ordinary one's. Its good he is having a good run but he is not world class. If Bayern wants to dominate Club Football then should go for a Falcao Aguero type World Class ST not a Mandzukic type Very Good ST.

I dont see Mandzo doing anything great against Real or Barca. Among him & Gomez,I think Gomez given his wastefullness is a better finisher. But when you have Robbery-Alabalahm & piggy-kroos you need a mobile technical flexible ST to take your game to the next level.

No Dzeko no Pizarro can do that. They are just slightly skilled Target man kind of ST.

And the rest of Messiah's post is rubbish like he always types. I dont think anybody would read those stuff anyway. Its weird to say the glory hunter...stuff taken away from his profile. As much as that was unjustified and uncalled for,it suited him 100% though

completely agree with you, lovely post.

After watching how Mandzukic played Italy and How Gomez played against Italy, I completely agree with you "Mr I know it All", always running after my post, trying to read something.

I just hope, you can stop reading my post, at least not all off them, it won't kill you if you don't read my post.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Falcao
/thread

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:58 pm

ColoJunior wrote:Falcao
/thread

Timmy /thread

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:28 am

Faubert
/thread
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:14 am

ColoJunior wrote:Faubert
/thread

who?

Timmy Cahill is by far the best header of the ball so long as he is still playing football, there is no argument there are no contenders.

Sorry but it's the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 am

Still consider Klose the best header of the ball in the game today.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Klose's header vs Australia :bow: He jumped as high as he did in the 2002 WC where iirc he got a hat-trick of headers from Ballack crosses. :bow: Ballack, Klose and Kahn/Lehmann carrying Germany through its worst period (and yet reaching finals etc.).
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:39 pm

The Messiah wrote:Last season we had a great first team but something was missing from our play, which was obviously our attacking movement, final touch and finishing work. In order to grasp this, we simply have to look back to 2010 and 2011, when Bayern played with Olic, Klose and Gomez, back in those days players like Muller and Robben were able to score more than 20 goals each and our attacking movement was unpredictable and priceless but ever since Gomez dismissed Olic and Klose, it has all been about him and no one else, other players can no longer involve heavily in our attacking movement, only of course if they open up space and give Gomez easy goals to finish off and as we can see this greatly affected Muller and most especially my favourite Kroos and Robben.

Nobody can really complain about a striker who scores 40goals per season but I guess if that same striker style of play affects our entire attacking game play, make us static and un-dynamic and on top of that affect other fellow player, then it's save to say we need other option. Gomez is is a top striker, no doubt, like Hoeness said, "Gomez is a good striker but he's not that Good, because if he was that good we would have won the champions league" I agree with every thing Hoeness said there, whenever a team manage to take out Gomez, they kill 80percent of our attacking, also if Gomez is off form he's unbelievable terrible and what makes matter worse is that because he Gomez can not offer much apart from little contribution, detrimental late passing to Robben/Muller/Kroos/Ribery it frustrate the entire attack and as a result we can not win matches we should be able to win, through other top players scoring goals, say for example someone like Robben, Kroos or Muller.

Gomez is also a deadly finisher but his static movement makes it extremely difficult, for Player like Muller and Robben to cut in and shoot, also because Gomez is always inside the 18yard box, at every given point the opposition have at least 2 CB at 18yard box, man marking him and at the same time doing Zonal marking for the 18yard and this restrict our Combative players like Schweinsteiger, Gustavo and Kroos to either run deep to finish off chances or take venomous long range from outside the box, because the 18yard box is filled with defender who know for certain that Gomez will never leave the 18yard box or open up space for other players.

This has been our problem for far too long, all the matches we previous played against Dortmund, Gomez was our decisive factor for not winning, why? the same reason, Hummels and Subotic man mark him out, cut off our chances and stay inside the 18yard box, and even when Gomez tries to come out and offer some technical help but he's simply not able to make any decent pass and as a result Dortmund just frustrate our play and get some lucky goals in.

But with Mandzukic, we all saw a different Bayern, lets look at the Dortmund game, both Subotic and Hummels were unable to man mark him. For the first goal, he came from outside the 18yard box to finish off Ribery unexpected cross, and for the second goals, he intelligently gave one 2 pass to Robben, who beats Dortmund defender with his pace easily, then Muller finished it off nicely by smashing it in the back of the net, to the dismay of Klopp and that is exactly what I mean by effective attacking Movement. An attacking dynamic movement that allows Robben and other smash Goals in, Muller already have 4goals in 4 matches, Kroos 4 goals and Schweini 3 goals and Mandzukic 5, this is what you call a dynamic unpredictable team, if we had Mandzukic we could have beaten Madrid easily, without having to go through extra time stress and we would have definitely finished off Chelsea.

Nevertheless, although Gomez is not miss much, but he's still a great player, Gomez is one of my favorite players but I am very glad and satisfied with Mandzo's presence till now. He introduced himself perfectly to the team and we're playing amazing football with him. I can only hope for Gomez to return even stronger so the challenge between him and Mandzo will be even bigger.
I also think that there will be games that we shall need both of them on a 4-4-2 formation. Imagine what Gomez can do if the opposition's CD's have Mandzo's "headache" at the same time in the field, and how many headers Mandzo can score at the same time Gomez keeping busy the CD's. Every cross coming from the flanks, all crosses for excellent crosser, Robben/Ribery/Shaqiri,Muller/Kroos/Alaba/Lahm/Rafinha etc.

As for Pizarro, as we could see he's still a terrific striker but his age will not really allow him to offer much, until of course when the season progresses and teams are tired, that's exactly when Pizarro will be at his best, it's amazing the quality in Bayern team, Pizarro contract was for the last 20min(not too sure) this will be really effective, when defenders are tired, bring him in, this will makes him play at his best. For the following reason. first, his slow pace wouldn't matter much because defenders are tired, last; simply because the defenders are tired and he's fresh with experience and know exactly when to hit them hard. Twisted Evil

Also it depends on what our line up's are' really, I think Gomez will work better with this line-up.

----------Gomez----------
Ribery----Schweini---Shaqiri
------Martinez--Tymo-------

both Ribery and Shaqiri are occasionally goal threat and their strongest point is setting up goals, with Schweini who seems to have very good understanding with Gomez play, this will be deadly and I believe this to be the best line for Gomez, unless of course if you replace Tymo with Gustavo.

As for Mandzukic.

----------Mandzukic----------
Muller-------Kroos------Robben
-----Schweini---Gustavo-------

This is a dynamic attacking force, Robben and co can easily cut in, to score goals as well as create them for Gomez.

As for Pizarro, he'll fit in perfectly in a 2 man strike force, like how we have change our formation in most matches towards the end of the game, this will suite Pizarro perfectly.

-----Pizarro--Muller-----
---------Kroos----------
---Schweini---Martinez---
---------Gustavo--------

or the 433 we switched to against Mainz

-----Ribery--Pizarro--Robben-----
-----Martinez-------Tymo--------
-------------Gustavo-------------

Jupps finally figured out, how to use and rotate our players perfectly, which is simply change to different tactics toward the last 20 min and it has been really effective to keep the opponent confused and at bay.

I hope this answers you question, from The REAL Messiah.

WO Idrio that was just a monster post :bow: Answered all my questions. I disagree on some points on Gomez's effect on the system but frankly this is convincing enough and shows you have your Bayern analysis to a needle point.

It'll be interesting to see how Mandzukic can maintain his form whilst his impressive general play and how Gomez can earn his spot back into the starting XI.

So I presume you would like a tactical rotation system between Gomez and Mandzukic which also depends on the systems needs based on the opposition. While Pizzaro is a back-up/impact sub.

Wonderfully explained
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down