What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..?

+24
Casciavit
Kaladin
Gil
Ganso
Valkyrja
ioilersrock448
Babun
VivaStPauli
Kingofeverythingclassy
BAYERN_MUNICH
gondov
eyeopener
Jack Daniels
Abramovich
rwo power
Die Borussen
Onyx
Vlad the Impaler
urbaNRoots
billy_gr
Kick
juventus101
Margera
The Messiah
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..?

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Ninis wrote:if by saying bayern sux and juve cheats i want attention and popularity

then i plead guilty

though that 25% warning level of yours doesnt say otherwise

I got -25% because I asked.

1: Since when did Bayern sign Ibrahimovic? after a Barcelona fan said Bayern are mad and Martinez is the most over-price player ever

2: For saying Madrid fans justify things (Dortmund vs Bayern) after he said Bayern are chokers

3: for saying Madrid are bad in transfer market and are laughing stock of transfer market.

But I guess most people will agree with me that calling a fellow poster fragile ego, and calling Bayern Munich mad, sux and Juventus cheats, is even worst than the things I said, which are indeed fact.

I have come to realise that you can not fight Barcelona and Madrid, they are the big guns up there, if you say anything negative about them, then you are unreasonable and unpopular

I'm in -25% because Bayern Munich is unpopular in this forum, even the user Bayern_Munich who rarely ever post, is already on 50%

What do you expect, no Bayern admin, no Bayern mod...(lol, just kidding on that part)

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..?

Post by rwo power Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 pm

@The Messiah

I would suggest you stop the CR7 act and cease complaining around. If I had reported you for each time you posted insulting comments about me, you'd be at -200% or so by now. I suggest you consider that the reactions of other posters might be a reaction to some of the things that you posted, which at times is formulated rather unwisely. Better try to grow some and act a bit more calmly and things will go on far more smoothly in the future.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:38 pm

rwo power wrote:@The Messiah

I would suggest you stop the CR7 act and cease complaining around. If I had reported you for each time you posted insulting comments about me, you'd be at -200% or so by now. I suggest you consider that the reactions of other posters might be a reaction to some of the things that you posted, which at times is formulated rather unwisely. Better try to grow some and act a bit more calmly and things will go on far more smoothly in the future.

C'mon.It's like he is the only one who acted like that Shocked. I was discriminated for at least two times by Real Madrid (for sure) and Barca fan (not really sure that he was a Barca fan) and nothing happend.I also saw many discriminations and attacks from Real fans without any reason and nothing happened.They also like to tell users to leave the thread (that's a kind of discrimination, depends on the reason they gave you) and nothing happened.I have never put hatred in my posts or offended someone on this forum.Some laughed at me because i am a United fan (that is discrimination).And what happened?Nothing....but of course, i didn't report them or something because it is not my job and i won't do Mods job here.

I am still here because of some fans that can be impartial and fair when posting; and luckily...i don't give a shi.t is someone is being arrogant with me.

Last edited by vlafy on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:40 pm

rwo power wrote:@The Messiah

So we are not allowed to protest..?

Should I keep my mouth close when I feel I have been treated unfairly, I might have had heated debate with user but never in my time did I ever insult or disrespect any user, unless of course they started it.

You started mocking me, then I mocked you back(well, little bit more), then I got -25%..

Where is your -25% rwo power...?

Where is Viva -25% who said I've personality disorder.

Where is Schweini -25% for calling me fragile ego.

To honest with you, I never ever insult users, never.

I have my style of posting but I never insults, it's one of my policy not to insult.

Well I supposed we are allowed to protest, that is what I was told.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:43 pm

whatever, stop complaining ill stop posting anything related to bayern

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Ninis wrote:whatever, stop complaining ill stop posting anything related to bayern

No one is saying you shouldn't post.

But you don't have to call Bayern sux or Juventus cheats, instead you can say something like you believe Madrid are better than Bayern, it's more logical that way.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:54 pm

The Messiah wrote:I have my style of posting but I never insults, it's one of my policy not to insult.
It seems that you are not aware that your style of posting can be very insulting at times.

But this topic is off-topic in the thread here, so I would strongly suggest to stop this here, especially as the discussion of moderator actions in the public (aka "DOMA") is a no-no, too (there is the possibility of using PMs), and others are likely less lenient than I am (as a matter of fact, I will probably get told off because I discuss stuff like this instead of taking action, but then, I usually believe in the common sense of the posters ^^)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Martinez has to be CB imo, with him you will have close to the best back 5 in the world. We all know how good Neuer & Lahm are, with Alaba going to be the best LB in the world once Cole retires. Only thing that lets the side down is Boeteng, but maybe if Dante is good enough (I have no idea about this player) then he can displace him.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Hey this was a good thread.

Stop the drama.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Boateng is the most gifted Central defender on the surface of the planets and when I say the planets it include Jupiter and Mars.

Users like Viva are among posters on this forum who have now adopt this my style of posting and he's doing it very well but still a level below the Messiah

@Rwo Power(Yeah that is a typical example of my style of posting Very Happy , no offence to anyone there)

Just came up with a new formation.

--------------------Neuer----------------
Lahm---Boateng----------Dante---Alaba
-------------------Gustavo--------------
----------Martinez---------Schweini-----
-----------Muller-------------Kroos------
------------------Mandzukic--------------

Whenever Robben and Ribery are injured, well, I copied it from Bayernzone (lol), so you can not exactly say that I came up with it.

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:24 pm

@Messiah
Most people don't like your so called posting style, including me admittedly. I don't care if it is your intention to troll or not it does creates rift. So either you change or you keep getting hard done by mods and admins.

Suck it up.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:@Messiah
Most people don't like your posting style including me admittedly. I don't care if it is your intention to troll or not it does creates rift. So either you change or you keep getting hard done by mods and admins.

Suck it up.

Well, you are a Madrid fan. There are other users who enjoy my style of posting, I think even them matter, as long as I don't break the rules.

I don't usually get along with Madrid fans, they are our rivals. There are many a posters I don't like their style but I never say it to them, because it makes more sense that way.

What do you think of our starting XL, do you know much about Martinez..|?

I know a lot about Essien and I think keeping Sahin would have made more sense, I was hoping we signed Sahin, I really wanted him in our line-up but of course in the Bench probably as 4th choice for emergency purposes, similar to Van Buyte/Tymo role.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Well, you are a Madrid fan. There are other users who enjoy my style of posting, I think even them matter, as long as I don't break the rules.

I don't usually get along with Madrid fans, they are our rivals. There are many a posters I don't like their style but I never say it to them.

What do you think of our starting XL, do you know much about Martinez..|?

I know a lot about Essien and I think keeping Sahin would have made more sense, I was hoping we signed Sahin, I really wanted him in our line-up.

I really couldn't care less about your hatred towards Real Madrid. Madrid fan or not it's still a pain in the ass telling people to ignore your banter instead of retaliating against it. Most of the time it doesn't work on my part. So yeah, either you change or you live with it.

Enough of this and to go back into topic.

Honestly i really don't care anything about Bayern Munich until we somehow meet them again in the CL. So sue me if don't know anything about them.

In my poor opinion, this i think is your best line-up referencing other posts in this thread

----------------------Neuer---------------------
Lahm--------Martinez--------Boateng-------Alaba
------------Gustavo------Schweinsteiger---------
Muller----------------Kroos-----------------Ribery
---------------------Gomez----------------------

I haven't seen Mandzukic play yet so i placed Gomez ahead automatically. Plus the man scores tons of goals man he really deserves more credit than people give him.

I think Bayern does have one of the best squads in Europe atm and is surely up there or better than Barcelona, Madrid or even City considering their squad on paper.

About being the best, what tells me looking at last season, they are certainly no "Best team" considering everyone had a flaw around each other for instance Madrid despite dominating their domestic league with record points and goal tally, they still got knocked out by Barcelona in the Kings Cup and also getting knocked out by Bayern in the CL.

While Barca didn't have any Major Honors last season(LOL) as the same with Bayern.

Chelsea? I'm fine on them being called the best because they are currently the European Champions and they deserve that kind of credit. But common nobody really believes in that.

IMO if only Bayern won the CL and the Bundesliga even without the Domestic Cup then i can safely say they were the best last season. But sucks for you it didn't happen. albino

So in my opinion there is no "best in the world" currently as something like Barcelona a few seasons ago.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:47 pm

I guess it's save to say Martinez is best played as CB, all La-Liga fans hail him as a CB but let's see how it works out for us, I will freak out if he turns out to play for us mainly as CB.

I want to believe he's a boss in Central Midfield role.

£40million for a Central Back What is your Bayern Munich strongest line-up..? - Page 2 2276801876

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeopener Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:48 pm

--------------------Neuer----------------
Lahm---Boateng----------Dante---Alaba
----------Martinez---------schweini-----
---Robben--------*Muller--------Ribery
------------------Gomez--------------

*depending on what kind of team Bayern plays, Kroos is better for some kind of type teams.

The depth and first 15 a 16 a 17 players bayern got is insane. Bayern is currently the best team in the world, not by much, but i must have to say that they have taken barcelona over. They are slightly ahead of Barca/Real and Juventus.
eyeopener
eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Bayern Munich without King Toni Kroos in the middle can not be rated by The Messiah as playing to their full potential, although I have to agree that even if we take 2 players out of our starting 11, we are still better than Madrid.

Aside from Neuer, You can take out 2 players from our starting eleven and we'll still be better than Madrid/Barcelona/ but take out Ronaldo/Xabi and Messi/Xavi from Barcelona and Madrid, there you go you have your average team

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeopener Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:58 pm

The Messiah wrote:Bayern Munich without King Toni Kroos in the middle can not be rated by The Messiah as playing their in full potential, although I have to agree that even if we take 2 players out of our starting 11, we are still better than Madrid.

Agree. Bayern is better than Madrid at the moment.

Neuer >> Casillas
Lahm >>>>> Arbeloa
Badstuber << Ramos
Dante < Pepe
Alba = Coentrao
Martinez >> Khadeira
Schweini >>> Alonso
Kroos > Ozil
Ribery <<<< Ronaldo
Robben >> Di Maria
Gomez = Higuain/Benzema
eyeopener
eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:18 pm

I don't usually believing in one on one comparison but since I am a beast in judging players ability I will give it a go.

Neuer >> Casillas
Lahm >>>>> Arbeloa
Boateng = Ramos
Dante = Pepe
Alaba >>> Marcelo
Martinez >> Khadeira
Schweini >>> Alonso
Muller >> Ozil
Ribery <<<< Ronaldo
Robben >> Di Maria
Gomez >> Benzema

Bench

Starke>>>>Adán
Rafinha>>>> Albiol
Contento <<< Coentrao
D.Van Buyten>>Varane
Badstuber>>>>>Carvalho
Tymo/Can===Essien
Gustavo>>>>>>>Modric
Shaqiri>>>>>>>>>Callejón
Kroos>>>>>>>>>Kaka
Manzdukic/Pizarro>>>>Higauin.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:19 pm

eyeopener wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Bayern Munich without King Toni Kroos in the middle can not be rated by The Messiah as playing their in full potential, although I have to agree that even if we take 2 players out of our starting 11, we are still better than Madrid.

Neuer >> Casillas
Lahm >>>>> Arbeloa
Badstuber << Ramos
Dante < Pepe
Alba = Coentrao
Martinez >> Khadeira
Schweini >>> Alonso
Kroos > Ozil
Ribery <<<< Ronaldo
Robben >> Di Maria
Gomez = Higuain/Benzema

Neuer << Casillas
Lahm >>>>> Arbeloa
Badstuber << Ramos
Dante < Pepe
Alba = Coentrao
Martinez < Khadeira
Schweini << Alonso
Kroos << Ozil
Ribery <<<< Ronaldo
Robben = Di Maria
Gomez = Higuain/Benzema
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Madrid fans were begging for Martinez to replace Khedira, Also Alonso better than Schweini, Di Maria equal Robben and Ozil better than Kroos rofl
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:24 pm

gondov wrote:
eyeopener wrote:

Neuer >> Casillas
Lahm >>>>> Arbeloa
Badstuber << Ramos
Dante < Pepe
Alba = Coentrao
Martinez >> Khadeira
Schweini >>> Alonso
Kroos > Ozil
Ribery <<<< Ronaldo
Robben >> Di Maria
Gomez = Higuain/Benzema

Neuer << Casillas
Lahm >>>>> Arbeloa
Badstuber << Ramos
Dante < Pepe
Alba = Coentrao
Martinez < Khadeira
Schweini << Alonso
Kroos << Ozil
Ribery <<<< Ronaldo
Robben = Di Maria
Gomez = Higuain/Benzema

--ribery-----gomez---------robben

----kroos----------------shaqiri----

--------------martinez------------

alaba--badst-------dante-------lahm
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:08 pm

The Messiah wrote:Madrid fans were begging for Martinez to replace Khedira, Also Alonso better than Schweini, Di Maria equal Robben and Ozil better than Kroos rofl

martinez has potential to be better than khedira, but so far he has done nothing to state that claim, he hasnt played at the highest of stages as khedira has.

I haven't really seen what shweni has done either, what big performances has he had on the big stage? Same goes for kroos. I'm talking both domestic and international stage. Di-maria and robben is debatable, for me di.maria because of his assists.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeopener Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:08 pm

gondov wrote:
eyeopener wrote:

Neuer >> Casillas
Lahm >>>>> Arbeloa
Badstuber << Ramos
Dante < Pepe
Alba = Coentrao
Martinez >> Khadeira
Schweini >>> Alonso
Kroos > Ozil
Ribery <<<< Ronaldo
Robben >> Di Maria
Gomez = Higuain/Benzema

Neuer << Casillas
Lahm >>>>> Arbeloa
Badstuber << Ramos
Dante < Pepe
Alba = Coentrao
Martinez < Khadeira
Schweini << Alonso
Kroos << Ozil
Ribery <<<< Ronaldo
Robben = Di Maria
Gomez = Higuain/Benzema

I stopped reading after: Neuer << Casillas.

Anyone who after the performence of Neuer since the 2010/11 season still thinks that Casillas is better than the 'Messi with gloves' should go looking for a reality check.

And big time LOOOOOOOOOOOOL for Alonso being better than Schweini. I wont even comment further on that one..
eyeopener
eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:28 pm

eyeopener wrote:
gondov wrote:
eyeopener wrote:

Neuer >> Casillas
Lahm >>>>> Arbeloa
Badstuber << Ramos
Dante < Pepe
Alba = Coentrao
Martinez >> Khadeira
Schweini >>> Alonso
Kroos > Ozil
Ribery <<<< Ronaldo
Robben >> Di Maria
Gomez = Higuain/Benzema

Neuer << Casillas
Lahm >>>>> Arbeloa
Badstuber << Ramos
Dante < Pepe
Alba = Coentrao
Martinez < Khadeira
Schweini << Alonso
Kroos << Ozil
Ribery <<<< Ronaldo
Robben = Di Maria
Gomez = Higuain/Benzema

I stopped reading after: Neuer << Casillas.

Anyone who after the performence of Neuer since the 2010/11 season still thinks that Casillas is better than the 'Messi with gloves' should go looking for a reality check.

And big time LOOOOOOOOOOOOL for Alonso being better than Schweini. I wont even comment further on that one..

if you stopped reading after Neuer << Casillas, how the hell did you know about shweini?

What has Shweini done?? Show me proof that he is better than Alonso.

I'm only judging from what I saw in the EPL, CL, WC2010, EURO 2012, a few big matches in the bundesliga
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Well I guess he meant he stop taking you seriously after Cassilas>>>>>>Neuer.

To be honest I stopped taking you seriously after that as well.

and as For Schwein-Alonso, I hope you saw how schwieni dominated Madrid and add to that how Schweini can play in different roles, including DM/CM/AM and on the wings
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:48 pm

If i consider the current form:

Neuer
Lahm - Dante - Badstuber - Alaba
Martinez - Schweinsteiger
Robben - Kroos - Ribery
Mandzukic

last years form:

Lahm - Dante - Badstuber - Alaba
Martinez - Schweinsteiger
Shaqiri - Kroos - Ribery
Gomez

but i prefer lineup #1 atm

players who deserve playing time as subs: Gustavo,Pizzaro,Shaqiri,Müller,Weiser

players i don't want to see subbed: Tymoschtschuk,Contento,vBuyten
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next