Die Borussen
Firenze
Lex
Onyx
Mr Nick09
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ronaldo tried to hustle Floflo, backfired lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo tried to hustle Floflo, backfired lol

Post by Albiceleste Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ronaldo tried to hustle Floflo, backfired lol - Page 2 26212091
This is hilarious coming from the OP of https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t24279-are-goalscorers-nothing-more-than-stat-padding-scrubs

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo tried to hustle Floflo, backfired lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo tried to hustle Floflo, backfired lol

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ronaldo tried to hustle Floflo, backfired lol - Page 2 26212091

Laughing .. Nice one

Anyways it's not all about the goals really, I'm sure Higgy and Benz will compensate enough.. It's about general play, he's a selfish bastard that offers absolutely nothing if he doesn't score.. He struggles to beat defenders, rarely plays defense splitting passes, all he does besides score is throw fits when team mates don't pass the ball to him

Last edited by Swagg on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Ronaldo actually gets a lot more than Messi if you include image rights.

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 pm

rofl

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
This is hilarious coming from the OP of https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t24279-are-goalscorers-nothing-more-than-stat-padding-scrubs

Loooool. :bow:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Just because he earns shit load of money doesn't mean he has no problems in his life

You don't know what he is going through, no one does apart from him. People should look beyond his distasteful personality and realise he is a human as well
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 pm

The mere fact so many people thought i was serious and still can't tell when i'm joking is even more hilarious tbh.

LM is just butthurt i'm above him in FF :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

The saviour Flopzema will save us :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Get him on a plane, get him back from Spain... Viva ronaldo!!!

Only place hell go to if he leaves

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Sigh Lex...

He's already stated that's it's not about money.
Besides he's already rich,talented, and handsome.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:18 pm

he may have stated its not about money.. but its clearly about money.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Ronaldo:

Fail Lex lol.

That I am feeling sad and have expressed this sadness has created a huge stir. I am accused of wanting more money, but one day it will be shown that this is not the case. At this point, I just want to guarantee to the Real Madrid fans that my motivation, dedication, commitment and desire to win all competitions will not be affected. I have too much respect for myself and for Real Madrid to ever give less to the club than all I am capable of. Abrazos to all madridistas.
uh huh, footballers never lie Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Still discussing about the attention whore dramma bitch queen????
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Lex wrote:

Fail Lex lol.

That I am feeling sad and have expressed this sadness has created a huge stir. I am accused of wanting more money, but one day it will be shown that this is not the case. At this point, I just want to guarantee to the Real Madrid fans that my motivation, dedication, commitment and desire to win all competitions will not be affected. I have too much respect for myself and for Real Madrid to ever give less to the club than all I am capable of. Abrazos to all madridistas.

Um I think I his word is more reliabe than a clueless hater.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:44 pm

His word is about as reliable as a plumber's estimate, who are you trying to kid Laughing

Last edited by Lex on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:45 pm

LOL
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Lex wrote:His word is about as reliable as a plumber's estimate, who are you trying to kid Laughing

Stll more reliabe than you Laughing
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Lex wrote:

Fail Lex lol.

Lex, what do you want from him? Your not giving the guy a chance whatso ever. Honestly I think you have some personal agenda on him that can't be taken seriously.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:36 pm

If anyone know anything about footballer's and their word it's gotta be Lex
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Lex reminds him of him:
Ronaldo tried to hustle Floflo, backfired lol - Page 2 Dude-the-big-lebowski
Calm down, dude eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:55 am

Okay since no one is agreeing let's stir up a new conversation, if it's not about money or his personal life what could it be.. Did someone break his mirror?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:14 am

that statement has PR written all over it lol, there is no way the sentence "one day it will be shown that this is not the case" came out of this man's head

che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 am

No one talks about the divison in the Moudrid camp, there is a big rift and much of the squad is split up into (for lack of a better word) cliques. Wont be much longer until the much prophesied implosion of Moudrid comes true..

Wat are the possible outcomes here? Tristiano ends up with a new massive contract? Doubtful considering how much Madrid would end up paying (somewhere around triple his current wages after tax)

CR or Mou to be ostracized? hmm Honestly if Real Madrid fails to win the CL again, it could end up in ostracizion, especially if they dont make it out of the group stages (slight chance).

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:46 am

it's nothing to do with money, all of this is related to balon d'or
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:21 am

Real Kandahar wrote:it's nothing to do with money, all of this is related to balon d'or
Which has to do with Madrid how..? He jealous some people prefer Iker?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:50 pm

eelir wrote:Still discussing about the attention whore dramma bitch queen????

lmao, you need to take a couple deep breaths my friend.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next