Pepe Reina....What the hell has happened to him ?!

2 posters

Go down

Pepe Reina....What the hell has happened to him ?! Empty Pepe Reina....What the hell has happened to him ?!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 pm

In space of 18 months he's gone from being the best keeper in the league, our most reliable and consistent performers, to a total liability.

Was it that Chamakh goal in start of Roy's era that did it ? I can't get my head around it.

Remember Rafa's last season ?! I had never seen a keeper have such a flawless season. He won us SOOOOO MANY points that season. He made wondersave after wonder save.

but jesus, what the hell has happened to him Sad
I used to think it's just period of bad form, but I really feel nervous everytime opposition shoot towards our goal. Pepe seem to be draiend of confidence Sad

If Pepe doesn't sort his form out, it'll definitely be hist last seaon here. It's becoming a genuine concern.

It happens with WC keepers, sometimes they never mentally recover from a mistake. refer to Julio Cesar and his howler against Holland in WC 2010. Same with Pepe and Chamakh.

I really hope something happens sooner rather than later....I miss the Pepe that used to make wonder save after wonder save and go nuts when we scored Sad

Back to top Go down

Pepe Reina....What the hell has happened to him ?! Empty Re: Pepe Reina....What the hell has happened to him ?!

Post by Art Morte Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Gotta say it's frigging scary by now. In a worst case scenario at the age of 30 he has just become content with what he has achieved so far: Done his best for Liverpool and Spain but now slacking off because it seems inevitable he won't reach greater success with either (no BPL / CL trophy with Liverpool and won't become Spain's number one). Hard to say what his motivation is.

In best case scenario he'll discover his best form during this season. But seeing him facing a shot nowadays makes me hold my breath and it sucks.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pepe Reina....What the hell has happened to him ?! Empty Re: Pepe Reina....What the hell has happened to him ?!

Post by McAgger Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Absolutely unacceptable. HE looks f*cking lazy at times and way too cocky trying to save some shots. I say bench his a$$ for Jones and let him know that if he doesn't improve he'll benched.

He just needs a reality check I think!!! It'll be better for him to sit on the bench and wonder why he's not playing than just standing there between the sticks and thinking he doesn't really have to worry about his spot.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum