Brady2Moss
urbaNRoots
Be/\/ceCALI
Onyx
Mr Nick09
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why is Cesc Fabregas being Ostracized? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is Cesc Fabregas being Ostracized?

Post by Swanhends Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Thiago Laughing

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Why is Cesc Fabregas being Ostracized? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is Cesc Fabregas being Ostracized?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Is it true that Tito never agreed to Pep's relentless chase of Fabregas? always advised him against it?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:26 pm

jibers wrote:
gondov wrote:Calm down everyone, Cesc is okay and he will start the next game vs valencia.

villa, cesc, alves, puyol will probably start the game.

Cesc isn't goo enough to replace either Xavi and Inesta. And I can see Song benching busquets. Vilanova has been rtyoing to get busquets to push up more but busquts is too much of a nagative passer. In games against the smaller teams i can see song benching al pacino

-cesc------messi-----alexis--
------xavi----------song--
---------busquets------

Villa and pedro will come in as sub. Valencia are a counterattacking side, we're tired and we will try to keep possession more.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Thing with Barca is they need to get the balance right. I think they should of got a solid CB this year. They aren't the tallest team and Puyol isn't getting any younger. Is Tito really going to let a young CB start in big games? I'm not sure.

After that they need to stick with Pedro and Villa on the wings. Sanchez isn't really working and there's no need to squeeze Fabregas into the side.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Because he's absolute shat in tight spaces, he needs space to operate.

Not surprising as i called this 2 years before he even joined :coffee:

He's not Xavi and never will be.

Song >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Cex to Chelsea hmm

Cech
Azpilicueta-Luiz-Terry-Cole
Lampard-Fabregas
Ramires-Hazard-Mata
Torres

make it happen :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:05 am

fatman123 wrote:Cex to Chelsea hmm

Cech
Lampard-Fabregas
Ramires-Hazard-Mata
Torres

Cesc is suffering from his EURO triumphs, he is probably used to not playing that long first , an intensive barca season, more or less a starter at the EUROs and back to intense barca games. Xavi and co are used to it by now.

I laugh at everyone ripping on alexis 22, cesc 25 or tello 21. These guys are still kids and learning the trade. Messi has tricked everyone into thinking anyone at barca can be as consistent as him. When he retires many will be depressed as they come to realise just how special what they had was.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:30 am

Cesc at 25 is still learning the trade? Why is Cesc Fabregas being Ostracized? - Page 2 20
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:39 am

gondov wrote:
fatman123 wrote:Cex to Chelsea hmm

Cech
Lampard-Fabregas
Ramires-Hazard-Mata
Torres

Cesc is suffering from his EURO triumphs, he is probably used to not playing that long first , an intensive barca season, more or less a starter at the EUROs and back to intense barca games. Xavi and co are used to it by now.

I laugh at everyone ripping on alexis 22, cesc 25 or tello 21. These guys are still kids and learning the trade. Messi has tricked everyone into thinking anyone at barca can be as consistent as him. When he retires many will be depressed as they come to realise just how special what they had was.

Well Cesc being 25 is not an excuse. it was quite obvious that he was not going play like Xavi so i'm not surprised. even with Spain he is not a regular starter due to their style. but i can't really blame the player as it was Barca who made an offer for him.
Alexis is 22 and i also can't blame him, he is trying his best but of course i'm surprised by how poor he is on 1 vs 1 . 22 is young and there is time for improvement but he may not get it.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:27 am

i really dont understand why he wasnt the first to be subbed in, it was obvious at least imo that at the time of the red card barca's midfield was not able to cope with the way madrid were pressuring and could have used an extra midfielder or creative presence.

montoya was a bad sub imo. put either cesc or song in and have masch play rb which he has played before for liverpool on ocassion.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:45 am

Montoya was a great sub, he changed the game for us, it would have been suicide to keep going with only 3 defenders :facepalm:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:49 am

Masch at RB?

Masch at CB was bad enough, he was getting caught out so many times, do you really think Machete could handle that diagonal ball that was killing Adriano?

Montoya was a great sub, BC is absolutely right.

And subbing in Fabregas in the midfield would not be good. He needs space to operate and that's what Madrid were constricting, he's already invisible in midfield against midtable La Liga sides, he would be completely invisible against Madrid. If he must be subbed on there he should be farther up the pitch as a goal-scoring presence IMO.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:53 am

vanDEEZ wrote:i really dont understand why he wasnt the first to be subbed in, it was obvious at least imo that at the time of the red card barca's midfield was not able to cope with the way madrid were pressuring and could have used an extra midfielder or creative presence.

montoya was a bad sub imo. put either cesc or song in and have masch play rb which he has played before for liverpool on ocassion.
Montoya played well imo and was needed, but I do agree I would have put Mascherano at RB if Puyol was available, which he was not, so Montoya was the correct decision.

Although, Montoya had showed good offensive skills tonight, which Masche is not necessarily great at in that position.

Last edited by Albiceleste on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:54 am

was a facepalm really necessary?... really?

anyways, what did he do that changed the game?

barca played a 3-4-3 many many times and now 3 defenders is suicide?

barca needed an extra midfielder, khedira xabi di maria and ozil were making xaviesta and busquets look like scrubs for well into the first 44 minutes and much of the second half.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:59 am

CBarca wrote:Masch at RB?

Masch at CB was bad enough

my point exactly, push him out wide where he can do less damage, control the game with possession and defense isnt really a factor.

i mean come on isnt this barca 101? pos. = defense?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Why is Cesc Fabregas being Ostracized? - Page 2 376906_470543826319172_38911061_n
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:43 pm

rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Ganso wrote:Why is Cesc Fabregas being Ostracized? - Page 2 376906_470543826319172_38911061_n

Long haired player in background in pic1 photo-bombing :bow:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Xavi: Cex is suffering, but lacks Barca DNA.

No. Just No. :coffee:

Brady2Moss wrote:Blame Vilanova who continues to put Tello instead of Fabregas. If Messi gets injured, that guy will be out of the job by the end of the season.
True.
Mr Nick09 wrote:Is it true that Tito never agreed to Pep's relentless chase of Fabregas? always advised him against it?
No.
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Because he's absolute shat in tight spaces, he needs space to operate.

Not surprising as i called this 2 years before he even joined :coffee:

He's not Xavi and never will be.

Song >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So true. Can't operate in tight spaces therefore won't be successful as a midfielder...

Ganso wrote:Why is Cesc Fabregas being Ostracized? - Page 2 376906_470543826319172_38911061_n

No. Just No. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2