could someone explain the memes here please?

+13
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
Tomwin Lannister
urbaNRoots
jibers
Die Borussen
Donuts
free_cat
Rebaño Sagrado
rwo power
zizzle
Swanhends
Clockwork Orange
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

could someone explain the memes here please? Empty could someone explain the memes here please?

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Hello. i am new here. i am not sure if this is the right place to poat this. Could someone explain the memes here to me. What is the unoriginal thing about. ty
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

could someone explain the memes here please? Empty Re: could someone explain the memes here please?

Post by Swanhends Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:Hello. i am new here. i am not sure if this is the right place to poat this. Could someone explain the memes here to me. What is the unoriginal thing about. ty

We used to have a the face of Lucas from Liverpool as a smiley, sort of like our forums own version of a trollface

The emoticon got removed, but people kept using the command (: lucas: - without the space) so one of the moderators phrasebanned the command to turn into :I'munoriginal:

Then when we lost a similar Xavi emoticon that became :I'mveryunoriginal:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

could someone explain the memes here please? Empty Re: could someone explain the memes here please?

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:52 pm

o I see. What was a xavi face for? ty
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:54 pm

could someone explain the memes here please? 37329810
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:o I see. What was a xavi face for? ty

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t11771-xavi-ibrahimovic-has-decieved-me

basically you use xavi's face (which appears now as imunoriginal) when someone is deceived
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:The emoticon got removed, but people kept using the command (: lucas: - without the space) so one of the moderators phrasebanned the command to turn into :I'munoriginal:

Then when we lost a similar Xavi emoticon that became :I'mveryunoriginal:
Finally I understand what these :I'munoriginal: and :I'mveryunoriginal: mean! Thx!! (I always wondered, but never actually dared to ask Razz)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Thank you zizzle. That is kind of funny. Any others? what is that burger king thred. Ty for putting up with my questions.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 pm

this should be sticked for new members Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:03 pm

And just to add, that Xavi never, ever, said "ibrahimovic has deceived me". He said "Ibrahimovic has dissapointed me" which was a very reasonable statement.

But try to explain this to goallegacy.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Glad to see a Dutch member here to be honest wish we had more Smile
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:04 pm

free_cat wrote:And just to add, that Xavi never, ever, said "ibrahimovic has deceived me". He said "Ibrahimovic has dissapointed me" which was a very reasonable statement.

Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:Thank you zizzle. That is kind of funny. Any others? what is that burger king thred. Ty for putting up with my questions.

well Barca lost (or drew) to getafe last season and getafe were sponsored by burger king. earlier that week we had a thread about Messi gaining weight so it all added up together with the burgers and the loss
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:06 pm

free_cat wrote:And just to add, that Xavi never, ever, said "ibrahimovic has deceived me". He said "Ibrahimovic has dissapointed me" which was a very reasonable statement.

we all know he never did (was an error in translation if you're wondering clock) but why ruin the meme ? :G
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:06 pm

zizzle wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:Thank you zizzle. That is kind of funny. Any others? what is that burger king thred. Ty for putting up with my questions.

well Barca lost (or drew) to getafe last season and getafe were sponsored by burger king. earlier that week we had a thread about Messi gaining weight so it all added up together with the burgers and the loss

lol. thank you. Who come's up with these things?
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:08 pm

what a name of yours

GOAT film :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Ninis wrote:what a name of yours

thats Netherlands NT nick name mate. lol
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:

lmao, well you picked up the use of Xavi quickly

And regarding the mistranslation: it only makes it funnier really
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Also the united fans are treated badly and the rest of the forums are jelous of our team.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:18 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:

lmao, well you picked up the use of Xavi quickly

And regarding the mistranslation: it only makes it funnier really

We were all deceived :vagi :
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Not if you speak spanish could someone explain the memes here please? 123n7r
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:23 pm

jibers wrote:Also the united fans are treated badly and the rest of the forums are jelous of our team.

Forgive me for asking but why would anyone be jlous of your team? You have a lot of debt and I am confident that had we played you under Frank De Boer's new system wewould have beaten you comfortably last year. Manchester United are going to be finished when SAF leaves. Again, no offence was meant, I just don't understand where you are ccoming from.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:
jibers wrote:Also the united fans are treated badly and the rest of the forums are jelous of our team.

Forgive me for asking but why would anyone be jlous of your team? You have a lot of debt and I am confident that had we played you under Frank De Boer's new system wewould have beaten you comfortably last year. Manchester United are going to be finished when SAF leaves. Again, no offence was meant, I just don't understand where you are ccoming from.

:bow:

Welcome to the forums, having a pop at United so quickly is a good sign.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:24 pm

jibers wrote:
Ninis wrote:what a name of yours

thats Netherlands NT nick name mate. lol
wow lol. & thats something new to me hmm Embarassed

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:

could someone explain the memes here please? 33784511
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:29 pm

jibers wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:

could someone explain the memes here please? 33784511

rofl
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next