the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
Rebaño Sagrado
Swanhends
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Rise of Getafe Part II: Return of the Burgers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise of Getafe Part II: Return of the Burgers

Post by Swanhends Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Don't be bhends Confremar offer various products such as
http://www.confremar.com/productos.htm

Karim Obesema has a more refined palette than Missi it seems hmm

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Getafe Part II: Return of the Burgers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise of Getafe Part II: Return of the Burgers

Post by Die Borussen Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:28 pm

now that we lost the league we should concentrate on CL,CDR and super cup

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:28 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Is Karim Obesema suffering from the same weight problems Messi had early last year?

rofl
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:29 pm

oh chrissy...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:30 pm

@ VanDEEZ

Your presuming that Madrid will beat Barca twice to get 6 points, when there is no evidence so far to show that they can/will. The last time Madrid beat Barca twice in the league was in the 07/08 season I think. We all know what has occured since then. Recent history and results do not back up your hypothesis.

Leagues cannot be won in August, but they can sure be lost. Ask Liverpool fans.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Ninis wrote:now that we lost the league we should concentrate on CL,CDR and super cup

Nah, we've lost the Super cup already too. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:35 pm

;o hope the bad form sticks out for the next three months, Barcelona vs Madrid in October league game make it happen karim obesema
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Good lead for Barca, bad for us.
But by no means is this over. I mean c'mon it's AUGUST
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Calm down Madrid fans, now's not the time to panic.That comes later
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Madrid look so flat. Maybe modric was a blessing in disguise
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Obesema deceived

The Rise of Getafe Part II: Return of the Burgers - Page 2 2010-12-19fbbenzema01

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Obesema. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Madrid players are over-rated, I had a look at the squad today and they seems to be bunch of over-rated player playing together, there is nothing special about them, just take a look at their defence, I can't call anyone world-class in their defence. Midfield only Alonso is world-class, Di-Maria is still that the-same overrated winger from Benfica, Oezil just that flashy guy from Bremen, Madrid needs to step up.

They need to sign Modric, and also probably Martinez and start playing Kaka.

-----------Cassila-----------
Ramos--Pepe--Agger--Marcelo
-----Alonso--Martinez-----
--Modric--Kaka--Ronaldo---
----------Falcao-----------

every other player are over-rated and should be on the bench for a team like Madrid, they lack exceptionally good player like Barcelona or Bayern Munich. I can only point at C.Ronaldo, Alonso and Cassilas. But in Bayern you can point at Ribery, Robben, Schweinstieger, Lahm, Boateng and Neuer as exceptionally good players.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:09 am

Ramos is better at CB and Kaka's past it. Modric is better in the middle.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:24 am

The Messiah wrote:Madrid players are over-rated, I had a look at the squad today and they seems to be bunch of over-rated player playing together, there is nothing special about them, just take a look at their defence, I can't call anyone world-class in their defence. Midfield only Alonso is world-class, Di-Maria is still that the-same overrated winger from Benfica, Oezil just that flashy guy from Bremen, Madrid needs to step up.

every other player are over-rated and should be on the bench for a team like Madrid, they lack exceptionally good player like Barcelona or Bayern Munich. I can only point at C.Ronaldo, Alonso and Cassilas. But in Bayern you can point at Ribery, Robben, Schweinstieger, Lahm, Boateng and Neuer as exceptionally good players.
The *bleep*..? Where did Falcao come into this or Agger.. I never believed everyone else when they claimed you were weird but I now see the light.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 am

Congratz Barca. We will be ready next season.

Now we can win Copa Del Rey. :coffee: Seems like the refs have already decided who they want to win La Liga.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:07 am

it will be between vallecano and barca but its hard to call

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:39 am

Usually it's Barca who has the slow starts to the season which we were right on track to do today as Tito showed his inexperience in benching Xavi, Pedro and Mascherano going into Pamplona which is a good team and a nightmare stadium to play in.

You have to start Xavi and Pedro in a game like this and try to get the lead and then rest them.

The league is no where near finished but Mou told everyone before the season that there will be no 100 point winners and that the league will be very hard this year and he's right by both games today and last week as well.

People can knock me for what I'm about to say all they want and I'm not trying to start anything here but for all intensive purposes Messi didn't play great today but when the team needed him in crunch time he came up with two goals and put the game to bed in a hostile enviornment.

I've said it before and I will say it again, if Ronaldo scores before halftime he turns into an unselfish beautiful player to watch bordering on the best player in the world, if he doesn't there's a 50/50 chance he quits looking for open players and just looks to get his goal and drifts totally out of the game.

He is the best frontrunner in the world but I still think Madrid lack the player to pull a game out of the fire in a bad performance and I think Higggy could be that guy but IMO he doesn't get enough chances.

I know it sounds strange saying it but they can breeze by most La Liga competition and a lot of CL comp as well but when the game gets down to that last 15 minutes they just don't have a guy like Messi who no matter how bad he's playing can flip a switch and put the game to bed. And IMO that's why we have been so successful head to head with you guys.

But for the record the league is no where near finished especially with Barca breaking in a new coach and the massive coaching advantage with Mou vs Tito and the shear amount of games left. This year you will see both teams drop more points then usual as La Liga is going to be very strong this year.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:42 am

Dnmac4 wrote:Usually it's Barca who has the slow starts to the season which we were right on track to do today as Tito showed his inexperience in benching Xavi, Pedro and Mascherano going into Pamplona which is a good team and a nightmare stadium to play in.

You have to start Xavi and Pedro in a game like this and try to get the lead and then rest them.

The league is no where near finished but Mou told everyone before the season that there will be no 100 point winners and that the league will be very hard this year and he's right by both games today and last week as well.

People can knock me for what I'm about to say all they want and I'm not trying to start anything here but for all intensive purposes Messi didn't play great today but when the team needed him in crunch time he came up with two goals and put the game to bed in a hostile enviornment.

I've said it before and I will say it again, if Ronaldo scores before halftime he turns into an unselfish beautiful player to watch bordering on the best player in the world, if he doesn't there's a 50/50 chance he quits looking for open players and just looks to get his goal and drifts totally out of the game.

He is the best frontrunner in the world but I still think Madrid lack the player to pull a game out of the fire in a bad performance and I think Higggy could be that guy but IMO he doesn't get enough chances.

I know it sounds strange saying it but they can breeze by most La Liga competition and a lot of CL comp as well but when the game gets down to that last 15 minutes they just don't have a guy like Messi who no matter how bad he's playing can flip a switch and put the game to bed. And IMO that's why we have been so successful head to head with you guys.

But for the record the league is no where near finished especially with Barca breaking in a new coach and the massive coaching advantage with Mou vs Tito and the shear amount of games left. This year you will see both teams drop more points then usual as La Liga is going to be very strong this year.
spot on!

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:53 am

The Messiah wrote:Madrid players are over-rated, I had a look at the squad today and they seems to be bunch of over-rated player playing together, there is nothing special about them, just take a look at their defence, I can't call anyone world-class in their defence. Midfield only Alonso is world-class, Di-Maria is still that the-same overrated winger from Benfica, Oezil just that flashy guy from Bremen, Madrid needs to step up.

had a hearty laugh at this. so we are to magically sign agger, martinez, and falcao and this would solve all our problems.

especially lol at modric playing RW and playing kaka.

you must be on some serious medication

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 am

@dnmac: agreed with everything you said +1

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 am

The true deceiver:

Spoiler:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:42 am

vanDEEZ wrote:benz played 30 minutes.

mous tactics- lets throw on every single forward we have on our team and see what happens.

i mean really at one point our formation was this

higgy benz
morata ronaldo callejon

ozil

xabi
ramos albiol arbeloa
iker

lol, i noticed that. Surprised Mou would have such an unstable squad out there like that
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Seems like the refs have already decided who they want to win La Liga.

:facepalm:

• Soldado goal called offside (MAD-GET)
  • Alexis pass to Messi called offside (OSA-BAR)
  • Iniesta pass to Tello called offside (OSA-BAR)

Some people have no shame...
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:59 am

No wonder Getafe caused an upset. They snatched another of the top-players of the amazing Baselona side from last year: David Ángel Abraham (and Basel is left with a potholed defense *sulk*)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:28 am

danyjr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Seems like the refs have already decided who they want to win La Liga.

:facepalm:

• Soldado goal called offside (MAD-GET)
  • Alexis pass to Messi called offside (OSA-BAR)
  • Iniesta pass to Tello called offside (OSA-BAR)

Some people have no shame...
- Alba pass to Messi called offside (OSA-BAR)

Messi was 2 yards onside, and would have been 10 yard break away. just like in Alexis pass.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next