Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

+31
Blue Barrett
RealGunner
Toffer Harley
S
kiranr
Arquitecto
Babun
Robben #10
chinomaster182
VivaStPauli
ioilersrock448
harhar11
BAYERN_MUNICH
BeautifulGame
la bestia negra
Kingofeverythingclassy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
BayernObi07
sportsczy
FennecFox7
white_star
Luca
LeVersacci
che
The Messiah
rwo power
Swanhends
Batigoal
Onyx
Le Samourai
35 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic Empty Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

Post by Le Samourai Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:49 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/08/22/3323497/hoeness-bilbao-are-doing-everything-possible-to-stop

Getting a taste of his own medicine and now...............

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic ObamaMad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic Empty Re: Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Hopefully they don't sell and we buy him next Summer. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic Empty Re: Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic

Post by Batigoal Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:04 pm

he just don't wanna sell him, so Bayern have to pay the release clause in his contract, it will mean that Bayern have to pay about 6 Millions on taxes *lol*
nice played from Bilbao Smile
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Bilbao :bow:

Mes que un club :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:30 pm

I guess he originally wouldn't mind selling him, but as there are elections for the club presidency in Autumn and the fans don't want to see Martinez go, the Bilbao president doesn't want to ruin his chance to get re-elected, so he has to keep him in any way possible.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:32 pm

This just in, from Marca: Ni IVA ni IRPF, son 40 millones - MARCA.com (no IVA, no IRPF, it's 40 millions)

Today, wednesday, can be the decisive day for the Javi Martinez case to be solved and his transfer to Bayern becoming an official reality. Except for last minute changes, the player's representatives and Bayern lawyers have agreed to meet on the LFP headquarters to unlock and resolve the situation.

Yesterday, the bavarian club's watching council's president, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, declared that the 40m needed to buy the player were ready, but he specified that "the buyout clauses that all spanish players have got are structured in such a complicated way that it could carry certain problems in tax and law aspects".

According to what Marca has found out from sources near to the LFP, the Javi Martinez operation is tax-free and has no IVA or IRPF, which is why if Bayern deposits the 40 millions they will be transferred to Athletic's account and the player's transfer will be handled. There are three key points to this negotiation.

1º Who pays for the 40m, Bayern or the player?
According to the FIFA Player's Statute article 17.2, the clause must be paid by the player and their new club in a joint way. There is no obligation for the new club to give money to the player and make him be the one who's paying.

2º Why is this move tax-free?
10 years ago, when Ronaldo came from Inter to Real Madrid, the LFP made a consult at Hacienda [the tax managing entity in Spain] about it and the answer with a vinculating character specified that the clause's payment was tax-free because it was considered as "indemnization".

3º Why is this operation IRPF-free?
Basing on the Player's Statute, it will be Bayern who, together with the player, will pay for the clause, which is why it will be seen as a payment from one club to another, from Bayern to Athletic, two juridic entities. No physical person intervenes.

The IRPF tax only applies to physical persons, which is why it has nothing to do with this case. To date, from all of the occasions in which a buyout clause has been paid in spanish football, none have been taxed - they have only paid the amount specified in the clause agreed between the player and the corresponding club.

Hacienda hasn't claimed any money from it either thus far. The last case was Ayala's, the argentinian centre-back who moved from Villareal to Zaragoza for 6 millions.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:06 pm

It's probably Bielsa doing everything possible to block this transfer.. It wouldn't surprise me from this dicktator.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:15 pm

but daaad, they're not rolling over for us!!!

Hoeness: Bilbao are doing everything possible to stop Martinez from joining Bayern The club offic Whambulance

pay up you *bleep* douche, i hate this kind of bullying through press
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:42 pm

We've paid the 40million but they wouldn't answer our calls or anything of that nature, we're only dealing with Martinez at the moment, retarded Josu Urrutia wouldn't pick our calls.

Are they not obligated to accept the 40million, first they said pay off 40million and you can have him, so whats they problem with them..? Are they jelly because Martinez will contribute towards the transfer, it's called ambitious.

Why would you even want to keep a player that has broken all boundaries of loyalty to you as a football club.

Why would you want to have an unhappy player in your club against his own will, just let him move already to a superior club.

shiiit...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Bilbao :bow:

Bayern rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:13 pm

The Messiah wrote:We've paid the 40million but they wouldn't answer our calls or anything of that nature, we're only dealing with Martinez at the moment, retarded Josu Urrutia wouldn't pick our calls.

Are they not obligated to accept the 40million, first they said pay off 40million and you can have him, so whats they problem with them..? Are they jelly because Martinez will contribute towards the transfer, it's called ambitious.

Why would you even want to keep a player that has broken all boundaries of loyalty to you as a football club.

Why would you want to have an unhappy player in your club against his own will, just let him move already to a superior club.

shiiit...

Because there are these magical things called contracts
and sometimes, just sometimes, they are actually binding

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:17 pm

So Martinez is buying out his contract?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:29 pm

mtfootball wrote:So Martinez is buying out his contract?

apparently thats what they want. They want him to pay them the 40million himself, they want us to give him the money and then he'll pay them the money by himself.

How retarded can it get, why can't they just accept the money from us directly, they already said they will accept 40million, I bet they didn't know it's easy for us. We're not a poor club like them.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Bilbao trying to get Bayern to help Spain with their debt issues by having them pay 6 mio Euros taxes :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:49 pm

rwo power wrote:Bilbao trying to get Bayern to help Spain with their debt issues by having them pay 6 mio Euros taxes :coffee:

desperate moment calls for desperate measures :facepalm:

If they need help, they must first stand against Barca and Madrid tv deals.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Bilbao is by no means poor.

Their banks run Spain, don't be deceived by the penny pinching culture.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 pm

The Messiah wrote:We've paid the 40million but they wouldn't answer our calls or anything of that nature, we're only dealing with Martinez at the moment, retarded Josu Urrutia wouldn't pick our calls.

shiiit...

Read almighty Bayern overater. You have to pay the 6 million in taxes so the total must be 46 millions euros once that I paid they have to let him go.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:29 pm

white_star wrote:

shiiit...

Read almighty Bayern overater. You have to pay the 6 million in taxes so the total must be 46 millions euros once that I paid they have to let him go.

We are not a la liga club, why should we pay taXES, please be fair and just for once in your life
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:31 pm

That's what they are saying fool its not up to me so why do you want me to be fair I have nothing to do with it I am just answering you question!

The joke I made is legit because you overrate bayern players.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:33 pm

white_star wrote:That's what they are saying fool its not up to me so why do you want me to be fair I have nothing to do with it I am just answering you question!

The joke I made is legit because you overrate bayern players.

I said be fair and just with your saying, you should have used your brains to figure that out, but I'm sure you lack some.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 pm

What ?? I have more brain then your family combined. Take your Martinez issues and talk to your dog about them because you are not listening to anyone else. If you don't have a dog then tough shit!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Messiah: Actually not Bayern have to pay the taxes, but Martinez has to pay 15% income tax, if Bayern give him the 40 mio Euros to buy himself free.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:37 pm

rwo power wrote:Messiah: Actually not Bayern have to pay the taxes, but Martinez has to pay 15% income tax, if Bayern give him the 40 mio Euros to buy himself free.

Stop telling me what I already know
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:38 pm

white_star wrote:What ?? I have more brain then your family combined. Take your Martinez issues and talk to your dog about them because you are not listening to anyone else. If you don't have a dog then tough shit!

Whatever dude, I don't have time for petulant people
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:38 pm

The Messiah wrote:
rwo power wrote:Messiah: Actually not Bayern have to pay the taxes, but Martinez has to pay 15% income tax, if Bayern give him the 40 mio Euros to buy himself free.

Stop telling me what I already know

Then stop asking wtf man!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum