The Messiah
stevieg8
Nishankly
Emaharg
McAgger
64 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Raheem Sterling Appreciation Thread Empty The Raheem Sterling Appreciation Thread

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:35 am

I don't think this kids gets enough appreciation from us.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Still only 17 :bow:

Look at his first goal for us this weekend :bow: ....I'm sure most of you haven't seen it

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

The Raheem Sterling Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Raheem Sterling Appreciation Thread

Post by Emaharg Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:28 am

Like Pep said Liverpool has some bright young talents.
Kelly, Robinson, Flanagan, Shelvey, Suso, Sterling, Coates and I am sure I have missed others. Seen him play quite a bit this past year and looks fantastic good looking future for Liverpool.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The Raheem Sterling Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Raheem Sterling Appreciation Thread

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Amazing player, Needs to be patient.

Who needs Downing? :bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:46 pm

So excited for this guy to show up in our first team. :bow:
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:23 pm

No one will get to know how good he's until he start playing at top level and in one of European top clubs.

Based on my assessment, he currently doesn't play at top level and he's not in one of European top clubs. Waste of time, he can come and talk when he start playing regularly for Liverpool and eventual when he moves to a better club like Newcastle, Tottenham, Atletico Club/Madrid, Lazio, Napoli, HSV or Borussia Mönchengladbach.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 pm

The Messiah wrote:No one will get to know how good he's until he start playing at top level and in one of European top clubs.

Based on my assessment, he currently doesn't play at top level and he's not in one of European top clubs. Waste of time, he can come and talk when he start playing regularly for Liverpool and eventual when he moves to a better club like Newcastle, Tottenham, Atletico Club/Madrid, Lazio, Napoli, HSV or Borussia Mönchengladbach.

The Raheem Sterling Appreciation Thread Troll%20face
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:21 pm

The Messiah wrote:No one will get to know how good he's until he start playing at top level and in one of European top clubs.

Unless, of course, he's 11 years old and in Bayern's system. Idris with the fail again.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Poor mans Adam Campbell tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:59 pm

stevieg8 wrote:

Unless, of course, he's 11 years old and in Bayern's system. Idris with the fail again.

So you saw what I did there...? smart move on your side
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:36 pm

You have to understand this guy is the best thing since Gerrard coming from our Academy, we are bound to be happy.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:37 am

Not really from Liverpool's academy though... we signed him from QPR and he came into the U-18s.

He certainly looks a bright prospect alongside Suso, Morgan (who is from our academy), Shelvey and others but only time will tell which of those young players make it to the top level.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:07 am

RedOranje wrote:Not really from Liverpool's academy though... we signed him from QPR and he came into the U-18s.

He certainly looks a bright prospect alongside Suso, Morgan (who is from our academy), Shelvey and others but only time will tell which of those young players make it to the top level.

Hey hey Red, If they play even one game for our academy, they're part of it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:You have to understand this guy is the best thing since Gerrard coming from our Academy, we are bound to be happy.

What about Kelly!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:31 pm

i have him for FM 2012, and he's incredibly fast... and there i was thinking that the "new" players FM 2012 produced were fake
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:35 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:You have to understand this guy is the best thing since Gerrard coming from our Academy, we are bound to be happy.

What about Kelly!!!

Kelly is amazing, completely skipped my mind. And well they sort of seem to be in the same generation, since he's still pretty much a prospect.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:37 pm

The Black Robben

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Extremely impressed, first time i saw him and impressed me should definitely start over Clowning Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Same age as me, and while I'm sitting in front of my laptop typing this, he's raping Kompany and co. like it was his daily routine. What a Face
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:43 pm

This guy is awesome but it is too early to talk about him as a future superstar.He has many things to prove.He can't be compared to Robben right now albino .
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Seriously, at 17 he puts Downing and Cole to shame. Unless we sign another winger/striker in the next 5 days, Sterling might just have gotten himself into the starting XI ahead of the two clowns.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Finally we have a winger who can take on defenders.Great performance from him more than what i expected tbh

And the most impressive thing is he has played 2 full 90 mins in the space of 72 hours.Great energy.

:hatsoff: to BR to giving him a PL debut start against city of all teams.

Coates was great too.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Seriously, at 17 he puts Downing and Cole to shame. Unless we sign another winger/striker in the next 5 days, Sterling might just have gotten himself into the starting XI ahead of the two clowns.

Would be worried if that happens. I'm not a believer in "if you're good enough you're old enough." Playing a young lad too much, too soon can have long lasting effects on his physical development and resiliency, in the worst way. This is especially true for a winger who will rely to some extent on his pace.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Seriously, at 17 he puts Downing and Cole to shame. Unless we sign another winger/striker in the next 5 days, Sterling might just have gotten himself into the starting XI ahead of the two clowns.

It's almost like we didn't sign another winger/forward just a week ago. Razz

Oussama does not approve of your comment...

The Raheem Sterling Appreciation Thread 6ae0aa00b28a072a304ac1b1e958ffeb_z
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:14 pm

I agree with Red to an extent. I don't think he is quite ready to be a starter week in/week out. However, I don't think he should only be making only substitute appearances. (I saw a number of people on other forums suggest this) He has proven his ability and definitely deserves to start a few games this season.

Here's hoping his start this season motivates the likes of Downing to start performing.

Raheem is full of potential and I'm enjoying watching his development thus far.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Played alright vs Man City today. Promising player. Hopefully he gets chances this season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next