Pedram
RealGunner
Yeezus
DRK
Onyx
35 posters

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 2 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 2

Post by zizzle Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:56 pm

i wouldnt get too excited, cena will get his win back at WM, i dont see the current WWE coming up with a better scenario...

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 2 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 2

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Brock vs Rock, Punk vs Austin and Cena vs Undertaker sounds good.

However if it is Cena vs Rock again, then maybe this time Cena can finally turn heel.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:04 pm

I think those first two matches book themselves, but I wonder how they would setup Undertaker vs Cena.

As for Austin, I heard an interview recently where he says he is ready whenever an opportunity comes. I think they should move for this match while the hype is hot.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Austin said many times that if he's to come back for one last match it will be vs Punk, but i dont know if we're gonna get that next Mania because Austin is currently injured so we might have to wait for next year.

The Undertaker is said to be not interested about a WM match, but he'll consider a high profile one. As it stands the only two people who are "worthy" of the dead man are Punk and Cena, but which one he'd face depends on who's The Rock is facing on whether Austin will be ready or not.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:40 am

Undertaker vs Brock is something I wouldn't mind seeing either. He would come off as a legit opponent for the streak and they have history, unless HHH wants his revenge match against Lesnar instead.

Yeah with Austin, I'm leaning more towards him headlining WM30 along with maybe Taker's last match. I think Austin vs Rock at WM19 was the perfect way for him to go out, but things change and a match with Punk is now all but certain.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:42 am

As of this week, it appears that The Undertaker will be working at WrestleMania 29. With his potential opponents limited to strong heels that can get a great match out of him, The Wrestling Observer reports that the current front runner is CM Punk. It will be interesting to see how they get there.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:18 am

I miss this Cena

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:05 am

I don't think the rapper heel gimmick would work at the moment. It's more of a midcard gimmick.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:01 am

Teddy Long cancelling a tag team match. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:41 pm

u stayed up till 4 to watch RAW ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Yeh, day off today.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Apparently CM Punk had surgery and he won't be defending the WWE title at TLC. Ryback will have a title shot some other time.

Instead Ryback will face the The Shield in a TLC match.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:24 pm

McMahon said team Hell no will be with Ryback. Not surprising
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Looks like this will be the worst PPV of the year. I think it's time they merged the WHC and WWE title together. Smackdown barely has any main eventers nowadays.

The IC title would also be more meaningful again.

Smackdown would be much better if it was live and was just a continuation of the previous RAW episode. Every RAW superstar would appear on Smackdown etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:38 pm

who the f is The Shield ?

One PPV i get to watch live and it's all shit matches ? :facepalm:

At least Cena will be there
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Apparently CM Punk had surgery and he won't be defending the WWE title at TLC. Ryback will have a title shot some other time.

Instead Ryback will face the The Shield in a TLC match.

yea suergery The Official WWE Thread - Part 2 - Page 27 I_see_what_you_did_there
obviously they're out of ideas for this one, Ryback cant win the title coz he wont get to fued with the rock, but losing 3 PVP in a row will destroy his character. It looks like we're having a 3 on 3 tag match with Hell No and Ryback vs the shield. Mark my words..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 pm

The unofficial estimate from a few people close to CM Punk is that he will be out of action for around three weeks but a more solid time frame is expected to be released within a few days.

Punk's recuperation time will depend on how well he progresses while rehabbing the knee that was operated on. As noted, Punk's WWE Title match against The Rock at the Royal Rumble is not in jeopardy.

Punk's knee problem had been noticeable by some in recent matches but for the most part he worked through it without any outward signs of a problem.

In the storylines, WWE blamed the injury on Ryback putting Punk through the table at Monday's RAW. Word is that the table spot was done in case he needed time off, which he did.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:15 am

Some familiar faces could be returning to WWE in the coming months as there has been a push from several top talents for the organization to bring back some "solid hand" wrestlers that were previously released.

With the lack of depth on the main roster, PWInsider reports that WWE officials are giving serious consideration to the suggestion. Individuals they have in mind would be of the mid-card variety to assist younger talent, as well as provide solid performances for the company.

There is a short list of potential names WWE is interested in, but no one has been contacted yet.

MVP, Carlito, Matt Hardy? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:33 am

just done watching the CM punk documentary. Damn that was a great watch, the guy went though so much crap to get to where he's at now, a must see if you like a true underdog story
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Cena wins the MITB off Ziggler, then cashes in vs the Big Show, wins the WHC and challenges Rock/CM Punk for the WWE title.

That way they can get rid of the WHC by merging the 2 titles. They can also get rid of the current Cena WWE belt and introduce a new one.

Wrestlemania would be the PPV this would happen.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:05 pm

you probably dont know the history behind this belt, if you did you wouldnt want it to be merged. Plus what's the point of merging the two titles ? this means less people will be in the upper card and fewer storylines would be made.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Ok maybe not merged, but I don't think they need 2 World titles with the brand split pretty much over.

If Smackdown superstars stayed on Smackdown and RAW superstars stayed on RAW, then 2 World titles would make more sense.

The Intercontinental title would be the secondary title. Plus the roster isn't the strongest nowadays. I mean what's Big Show doing competing for World titles?

Most of the Smackdown storylines are generic face vs heel storylines. Sheamus vs Big Show, Del Rio etc. The better and more controversial storylines happen on RAW.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Ryback interview, discusses Goldberg chants etc:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/13/3140037/fast-rising-ryback-hungry-for.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Cena vs Ziggler for the Briefcase looks like a top match. Excited for that

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm

TLC isn't on Sky Sports. No

Survivor Series wasn't on Sky Sports either, so was hoping TLC would be.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 am

not big enough for them. Not many people buying it either

stream it is
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next