Studio Sport - Juve, Alex coming. For Vargas Fiorentina just wants Quagliarella

3 posters

Go down

Studio Sport - Juve, Alex coming. For Vargas Fiorentina just wants Quagliarella  Empty Studio Sport - Juve, Alex coming. For Vargas Fiorentina just wants Quagliarella

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:34 pm

"A team during construction," this gives the definition Antonio Conte to Juve now. The statement, repeated by the editors in the news Mediaset Sport Studio Sport, will underline once again the coach of Salento dampen all the easy enthusiasm around the new born and yet another overhaul Juventus.

Work and commitment Earl preaches thus deferring the work of the duo-Marotta Guild for issues that relate to the closing of the circle of this market, for the truth, so far has emphasized a good job market, the two men Bianconeri. A new problem, according to reports from the service, could be the one that concerns the striker Fabio Quagliarella. As emphasized by the words of Earl, in fact, it will take time to review the real attacker of Castellammare di Stabia, one of the 9 goals last year. Problem that also affects the market because its Neapolitan striker, who actually would not want to totally give in Juventus, the only compensation would be welcome to get to the Peruvian Fiorentina's Juan Manuel Vargas. Amauri not, therefore, neither Iaquinta, Quagliarella, or 15 million cash-only: these are the demands of Corvino. Still alive, however, the slopes leading to the Seville or Perotti Giaccherini of Cesena.

As for the defense of Alex, closed by excessive competition in the back of the Chelsea section of Villa Boas, a nod to Juventus on Tuesday expected to fly to London with 8 million cash to bring the central green-gold in Turin '82 class. Juventus to keep alive the track, however, also Diego Lugano (possible release on a free transfer from Fenerbahce).
=========

If Quagliarella didn't had that never die atidue I would give him right away but I love him and he is leader so big NO
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Studio Sport - Juve, Alex coming. For Vargas Fiorentina just wants Quagliarella  Empty Re: Studio Sport - Juve, Alex coming. For Vargas Fiorentina just wants Quagliarella

Post by diego28ribas Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Hmm tricky.

I love Vargas, but even I've got to say no to this. We're better off keeping Quag and looking for another LW.

I say Ribery Razz
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Studio Sport - Juve, Alex coming. For Vargas Fiorentina just wants Quagliarella  Empty Re: Studio Sport - Juve, Alex coming. For Vargas Fiorentina just wants Quagliarella

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:20 pm

As I said in some other thread,many of us just forgot who was Quagliarella before the injury
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down