If your club were relegated, which of your players would stay?

+35
barca 2011
Mr Nick09
che
Kuru
Art Morte
larisano
dostoevsky
Blue Barrett
The Messiah
Luca
ErPupone
daneq
S
Ganso
la bestia negra
McAgger
Donuts
Jay29
Doc
RealGunner
LeVersacci
Kick
S32TABLANCA
Real Kandahar
rwo power
7amood11
Pedram
VanDeezNuts
urbaNRoots
Mr. Moratti
Onyx
Kaladin
Zealous
Raptorgunner
BarrileteCosmico
39 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If your club were relegated, which of your players would stay? Empty If your club were relegated, which of your players would stay?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:03 pm

And should the ones that don't be considered "traitors" or "money-whores"?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

If your club were relegated, which of your players would stay? Empty Re: If your club were relegated, which of your players would stay?

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Frimpong is the only player would stay imo.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

If your club were relegated, which of your players would stay? Empty Re: If your club were relegated, which of your players would stay?

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Cantera most likely and no anyone who leaves wouldn't be a traitor imo unless they go to Barca lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Staying

Abate
Acerbi
Boateng...he's a tricky one, don't know really
Antonini and Bonera Rolling Eyes
Nocerino..i think
Monty
El Shaarawy
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Marcelo, in fact I can see everyone staying since we'd be promoted the following season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:23 pm

relegated?

Inter does not comprehend relegation...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Wilshere, Frimpong, Squillaci, Diaby, some unknown youngsters and probably Szczesny. For some reason I think he wouldn't leave the club, all others would be goners I think. And I wouldn't consider anyone a "traitor" but I would massively respect the guys who would stay.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:43 pm

i could see granero, callejon, arbeloa, higuain, and iker staying. everyone else would leave.

maybe albiol if were lucky Laughing

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Most of them will probably stay. Ronaldo, Ozil and Benzema could leave, they are too ambitious.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Not many footballers are looking to waste a year of their careers in the 2nd division.

For Juve currently, Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio, and PDC.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Well, as RWO *was* relegated this season, I can tell you for sure: Only three guys were kept for the new season, the rest got booted out by coach and board for lack of enthusiasm and work rate. Now we have a more or less completely new team of hopefully young & hungry players.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:53 pm

7amood11 wrote:Not many footballers are looking to waste a year of their careers in the 2nd division.

For Juve currently, Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio, and PDC.

you'd know that from experience Razz
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:01 pm

In Madrid, probably Iker, Ramos, Higuain, Arbeloa will stay for sure. Im not sure about the likes of Alonso, Marcelo, Ronaldo etc...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Mikel, Lampard, Lukaku, McEachran, Possibly Ramires and David Luiz. Maybe Cahill too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Casillas & Higuain. Maybe Marcelo

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Szczesny, Wilshere n Frimpong. Maybe Koscielny
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:34 pm

I'm of the honest opinion only Casillas, Granero, Arbeloa and Karanka would probably stay. The rest would be either off loaded or want to leave. And I really wouldn't have much issues with them.

Unless they left for Barcelona...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:35 pm

I reckon Rosicky would stay, too, being close to the end of his career and whatnot. Most of the homegrown players would stay, too - Szczesny, Gibbs, Wilshere, Frimpong and Afobe.

I've always thought that if you've been relegated with a team, you should stay and try and get them back up because it is partly your fault for getting the club into that position. If a player who's had a rubbish season decided he wanted to jump ship, either because of wages or wanting to play at a higher level, then I wouldn't think very highly of that player.

If a player has done everything he possibly could, though, I wouldn't begrudge them leaving.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Hopefully none would stay because the assholes got my team relegated.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:20 am

For Liverpool, these guys I'm pretty sure would stay

Gerrard
Carra
Kelly
Agger
Lucas
Spearing
Shelvey
and the Academy players

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:27 am

Donuts wrote:Hopefully none would stay because the assholes got my team relegated.

but what if it was a juventus-esqe situation
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:27 am

With Real Madrid there's no point leaving. The team would be promoted the following season and the club would start buying if stars left. Even in the second division Real Madrid would still be the biggest club in the World. And also the team could win the CL the previous season, meaning the club competes in it while in the second division.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:31 am

mtfootball wrote:With Real Madrid there's no point leaving. The team would be promoted the following season and the club would start buying if stars left. Even in the second division Real Madrid would still be the biggest club in the World. And also the team could win the CL the previous season, meaning the club competes in it while in the second division.
2 years without UEFA is a big deal for a player, take CR7 for example, he wants the player of year and trophies, those wont happen being relegated and will leave, especially because he is 27 in his peak years why would he waste it in second division.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:32 am

everyone would stay.

simply because i dont know if clubs would actually be interested on our current players
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:34 am

Donuts wrote:
mtfootball wrote:With Real Madrid there's no point leaving. The team would be promoted the following season and the club would start buying if stars left. Even in the second division Real Madrid would still be the biggest club in the World. And also the team could win the CL the previous season, meaning the club competes in it while in the second division.
2 years without UEFA is a big deal for a player, take CR7 for example, he wants the player of year and trophies, those wont happen being relegated and will leave, especially because he is 27 in his peak years why would he waste it in second division.

It would be 1 year and if we win the CL the season we get relegated, the following season we'd be competing in it.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next