The Sanchez
arabprince
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Benefit of Ibra Leaving - Page 2 Empty Re: Benefit of Ibra Leaving

Post by celikmilan Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:06 pm

JespSwe wrote:
celikmilan wrote:Besides Ibra, only Nocerino and Boateng showed that they know how to score goals. I expect good season from Cassano after bad year for his health. That is if he stay in Milan. I dont believe in Robinho, but if he is swaped with that goalkeeper we will lose another forward player after departures of Pippo, Lopez and i'm affraid to say Ibrahimovic. I dont know who will play in our atack next season. There is only Cassano and again injured Pato.

after loosing a great champion like silva ... it doesnt hurt me if we loose cassano . i really like cassano but if he wants to abandon us. his choice, i have no harm feelings.

on robinho, he has been so wasteful, i dont know ... but he is very fortunate, given we lost ibra he is definitely staying. if he goes its ok, i actually think this season would be his last straw to save himself from all that wastefulness.

pato is the future, hope we keep him fit and hope he stays injury free.if there is any hope for this season, im pinng my hopes on him

I lost all my hope for Pato. I wish he proves me wrong. But i dont think so.

celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 pm

celikmilan wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
celikmilan wrote:Besides Ibra, only Nocerino and Boateng showed that they know how to score goals. I expect good season from Cassano after bad year for his health. That is if he stay in Milan. I dont believe in Robinho, but if he is swaped with that goalkeeper we will lose another forward player after departures of Pippo, Lopez and i'm affraid to say Ibrahimovic. I dont know who will play in our atack next season. There is only Cassano and again injured Pato.

after loosing a great champion like silva ... it doesnt hurt me if we loose cassano . i really like cassano but if he wants to abandon us. his choice, i have no harm feelings.

on robinho, he has been so wasteful, i dont know ... but he is very fortunate, given we lost ibra he is definitely staying. if he goes its ok, i actually think this season would be his last straw to save himself from all that wastefulness.

pato is the future, hope we keep him fit and hope he stays injury free.if there is any hope for this season, im pinng my hopes on him

I lost all my hope for Pato. I just hope he proves me wrong. But i dont think so.
me too... injury is the problem but even he was fit, ... i think lot had to do with ibra playing more but nevertheless, every year he has been less and less skillful or like the player he was used to be.

i mean really....

he has lost a lot of footballing skill ever since he broke up with gf lol and hooked up with barbara.. lol

at times seeing him pass, or even couldnt take out 1 defender i am like what happened to him... as if he had a really bad hangover... or sleepover... hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 pm

JespSwe wrote:
celikmilan wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

I lost all my hope for Pato. I just hope he proves me wrong. But i dont think so.
me too... injury is the problem but even he was fit, ... i think lot had to do with ibra playing more but nevertheless, every year he has been less and less skillful or like the player he was used to be.

i mean really....

he has lost a lot of footballing skill ever since he broke up with gf lol and hooked up with barbara.. lol

at times seeing him pass, or even couldnt take out 1 defender i am like what happened to him... as if he had a really bad hangover... or sleepover... hmm

My thoughts exactly.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Pato hasn't lost his skill...it just seems that way because whenever he gets on any type of form he gets injured.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:04 am

I can't think of any..
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:08 am

nichabr wrote:Pato hasn't lost his skill...it just seems that way because whenever he gets on any type of form he gets injured.

truth is every season he has gotten worse and worse... whether that be injury or lack of fitness of party hangover or barbara late night banging and sleepovers....

im praying pato can put aside all those and forget about his d...k for a second and actually would be useful this season cause we really need him well and very much alive on pitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I can't think of any..
sadly this Sad I can't see anything positive looking into this season, hopefully I am proven wrong.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Lets say we get a lot of injuries this season as well, and we don't qualify for next seasons CL, and make a terrible display in the CL as. More and more bad performances may force Berlusconi to do something drastic, as I read somewhere that he will be trying to become prime minister again next year, meaning that it may/may not (depending on how you look at it) be an even more unpopular reputation he is dragging with him into the election. (at least for the Milan fans there) Maybe he wants to show Italy that he has also suffered big and wants to run things (both club and country) in a more sensible way, also making Italy leave the Euro as a currency.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Who the f*ck will vote for this son of a b*tch again !? lol he destroyed Italy , he has no chance of becoming PM again ... more so after all the stuff that has been going on lately about his history .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:33 am

pUsHa wrote:Who the f*ck will vote for this son of a b*tch again !? lol he destroyed Italy , he has no chance of becoming PM again ... more so after all the stuff that has been going on lately about his history .

yeah.... he is using milan to get political power for himself... disgusting ...

even surprising is that actually milan fans voting him for president of ltaly, if i was an italian living in italy supporting milan, i would still not vote for him lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 am

i am still baffled that these idiots B & G sold silva.... doesnt make freakin sense... he still had contract upto 2016, and i doubt thiago silva asked for salary raise at first place.

ibra sale is ok, but we should have never let thiago silva negotiation happen in first place. it was a huge mistake to even let PSG inquire for silva.

btw when i read that mino riola revealing that this sales were engineered 6 months ago particularly with ibra, i think that son of a bitch also told leonardo and ancelotti about thiago silva bringing him to PSG to entice ibra to go to PSG.... thats what i think it happened.

f...kin riola... fat f...k i think he is the sole reason why we lost silva. he even went on in the media later few days ago saying hamsik shouldnt stay at napoli. i knew that sooner or later this fat f...k would do whats best for him and his client. galliani should have never let him work with him so closely. if it wasnt for ibra he would be dragging his fat ass to work at pizza parlour

i think galliani and berlusconi are the main guys responsible but i believe that riola fat f..k was also the one making them believe of huge economic benefits having to sell both of them.

Last edited by JespSwe on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 am

and btw selling ibra is justified as he earnt 12 million after tax and we milan had to pay like 40 million or something a year for him... i think then silva should have been made highest paid player, with robinho sold.

and our mistake was when silva was put in to negotiation with PSG we made huge mistake because then silva agent inevitably would make profit from this deal and when we pulled out he was then unhappy saying silva deserves to get his salary payrise... as if he was pissed off because he couldnt get compensation out of the deal....

seriously this is one f..kd up deal... even worse than the time when we lost ricardo kaka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2