Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

+9
Jafaar
EarlyPrototype
Ali
iNFINITY9910
rsinatra
M99
dostoevsky
fatman123
Bear
13 posters

Go down

Who would suffer most?

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Vote_lcap68%Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Vote_rcap 68% 
[ 19 ]
Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Vote_lcap32%Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
 
Total Votes : 28
 
 

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 am

Who leaving would hurt their respective clubs more? Discuss.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 242
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by fatman123 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 pm

IMO city would, even though they do have a wealth of forwards (Jo, Santa Cruz, Adebayor etc) none of them have played regularly enough for city to have any decent chemistry with the likes of silva, toure etc and even after a good pre season would find it very difficult to replace him

although aresnal would suffer without cesc, with wilshire coming along nicely and f they keep nasri aresnal will be able to cover the loss of fab, but it will hurt them regardless
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:09 pm

I believe this rests largely on Mancini's ability as a tactitian to actually get the best out of his team. Tevez is a huge part of City's identity, however there's no reason whatsoever why a forward line rotating Dzeko, Balotelli, Silva, Toure, Johnson and reinforcements from the transfer market can't be far more effective than Man City's efforts last season.

Even though Tevez is so important, the room for improvement in City's play is to great to think they'd suffer if Mancini shows himself capable of stepping up the challenge. Arsenal have the youngsters and the money to reinforce to deal with Fabregas leaving, however I just think the potential for City to improve is too significant. Both will survive, in the end the coach will make the difference. Mancini on the pitch and Wenger in the market.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Fabregas leaving would hurt Arsenal more imo. Seeing as Man City will actually spend the money to replace Tevez leaving. Wenger and Arsenal will not lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by M99 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:22 pm

What crimson said
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30307
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by rsinatra Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 pm

what crimson said (2)
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:52 pm

What crimson said...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Ali Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:17 pm

City has players that do anything other then Tevez?

and yaya toure?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:20 pm

What Crimson said 4
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Jafaar Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Tevez, as he is irreplaceable...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 555
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by M99 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:54 pm

ali8775 wrote:City has players that do anything other then Tevez?

and yaya toure?

They can actually buy quality replacements and Dzeko might step up to the plate.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30307
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by milanfan7 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 pm

What crimson said 5.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Ali Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 pm

milanista99 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:City has players that do anything other then Tevez?

and yaya toure?

They can actually buy quality replacements and Dzeko might step up to the plate.

if Dzeko can replace TEVEZ. Then Ramsey can replace Fabregas.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 pm

The Decidedly Unofficial " What Crimson said" Thread
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Dzeko is an established, successful player who is adjusting to a different league, whilst City also stand to benefit from the creation of a better team unit as they already have many outstanding individuals.

Ramsey is a good youngster who is entirely potential in terms of playing an entire season with increased responsibility both in the league and Europe. I expect him to step up, however Arsenal generally need reinforcements, whilst Dzeko needs a coach who can help his team attack as one.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Ali Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:41 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Dzeko is an established, successful player who is adjusting to a different league, whilst City also stand to benefit from the creation of a better team unit as they already have many outstanding individuals.

Ramsey is a good youngster who is entirely potential in terms of playing an entire season with increased responsibility both in the league and Europe. I expect him to step up, however Arsenal generally need reinforcements, whilst Dzeko needs a coach who can help his team attack as one.

if Cesc doesn't leave, neither does Nasri, the attack won't need reinforcing...having Gervinho will help out a lot !
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by ♠Ace Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 pm

What crimson said. 6

You also got to consider that arsenal has not won a title for awhile now. If your captain leaves, it might give the implication that he does not see winning anything in the future. It might destroy players faith in that their team is going in the correct direction.

Same applies to Man City, but because they won the FA cup recently; the impact is not as big

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 356
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Ali Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:48 pm

its not like our captain is the biggest influence in our locker room...but I agree with Ace a bit .
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:57 pm

ali8775 wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Dzeko is an established, successful player who is adjusting to a different league, whilst City also stand to benefit from the creation of a better team unit as they already have many outstanding individuals.

Ramsey is a good youngster who is entirely potential in terms of playing an entire season with increased responsibility both in the league and Europe. I expect him to step up, however Arsenal generally need reinforcements, whilst Dzeko needs a coach who can help his team attack as one.

if Cesc doesn't leave, neither does Nasri, the attack won't need reinforcing...having Gervinho will help out a lot !

Well, yes, but how is that relevant to the hypothetical situation of Fabregas leaving?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Gil Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 pm

To put it simply.

Tevez can easily be replaced. Cesc can't.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Ali Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Dzeko is an established, successful player who is adjusting to a different league, whilst City also stand to benefit from the creation of a better team unit as they already have many outstanding individuals.

Ramsey is a good youngster who is entirely potential in terms of playing an entire season with increased responsibility both in the league and Europe. I expect him to step up, however Arsenal generally need reinforcements, whilst Dzeko needs a coach who can help his team attack as one.

if Cesc doesn't leave, neither does Nasri, the attack won't need reinforcing...having Gervinho will help out a lot !

Well, yes, but how is that relevant to the hypothetical situation of Fabregas leaving?

Oh , excuse me I expect him to step up, however Arsenal generally need reinforcements, whilst Dzeko needs a coach who can help his team attack as one.

I thought you meant, RIGHT NOW.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by milanfan7 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Gil wrote:To put it simply.

Tevez can easily be replaced. Cesc can't.

Tevez will be replaced,cesc won't.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Gil wrote:To put it simply.

Tevez can easily be replaced. Cesc can't.

Tevez can be replaced cos they have the money.... will Cesc be replaced with similar quality? :?:
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by M99 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 pm

ali8775 wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:City has players that do anything other then Tevez?

and yaya toure?

They can actually buy quality replacements and Dzeko might step up to the plate.

if Dzeko can replace TEVEZ. Then Ramsey can replace Fabregas.

Dzeko is one of the best and most talented CFs in the world and was top scorer of the Bundensliga, funny how a bad 5 months changes a player.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30307
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Ali Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 pm

milanista99 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:City has players that do anything other then Tevez?

and yaya toure?

They can actually buy quality replacements and Dzeko might step up to the plate.

if Dzeko can replace TEVEZ. Then Ramsey can replace Fabregas.

Dzeko is one of the best and most talented CFs in the world and was top scorer of the Bundensliga, funny how a bad 5 months changes a player.

def not one of the best, one of the most talented yes.

You know, not playing well tends to ...you know... hurt your reputation.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving Empty Re: Tevez leaving v Fabregas leaving

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum