Jonathan28
The Franchise
The Sanchez
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madrid player to Barca  Empty Madrid player to Barca

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:32 am

I know this may be a stupid thread though Im just interested in what people may have to say about a Madrid player that you would like to have in Barcelona or you think could suit with Barca system.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Madrid player to Barca  Empty Re: Madrid player to Barca

Post by The Franchise Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 am

I would rather have Marcelo than Alba, neither can defend but still.

But Ozil is the guy who comes to mind first, very much suited to our style in my opinion and could play various positions.

Also Di Maria, fantastic work rate and ability to play a final ball or cross.

Cristiano plays for himself too much, Benz doesnt want to run off the ball enough to play alongside Messi anymore, Higuain isnt good enough when not inside the penalty box, Alonso crumbles under pressure, we have our own Khedira in Keita.

Ramos or Pepe could play for us but both still have a mistake in them I dont like. Arbeloa is garbage and as great as Iker is, he isnt good enough with his feet.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 am

Thought Ozil would come into mind and I know 'fans' on the Barca Forum have claimed that Ozil would be better at Barca than Cesc and Cesc would be more suited to Madrid's style. I quite like Ramos and out of all the centre backs Madrid have, I prefer him. He is quite young, he is defensive awareness is sound, tackling is good and is decent in the air. Also he can play on the right flank.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 am

Why did you write 'fans' in that way? Are the Barca supporters who post there inferior on some way?
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 am

Jonathan28 wrote:Why did you write 'fans' in that way? Are the Barca supporters who post there inferior on some way?

People on this forum I find depressing, trying to put up an image to represent themselves as 'Barca supporters' when they clearly aren't e.g. Madrid fans especially. I also feel at times, you do this at times though Im still not convinced.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 am

The two players that would fit the most IMO are di Maria and Ramos. We need a center back and Ramos is one of the best around, he's technical and young.

Did Maria would suit us a lot with his dribbling, work rate and understanding with Messiah.

I can't see how ozil could fit. we play wwithout attacking mid and he loses a lot on the wings.

anyway, I don't want to sign any Madrid player cause they are all dirty and I generally hate them.

perhaps I would accept Christian Ronald who I've learnt to respect since those 4 games in a row: he is arrogant, but he wants to play football.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:40 am

No I wouldn't want to sign a Madrid player, because they are Madrid players.

On players that could fit with us. I agree on Ramos, wouldn't want Pepe though.

Di Maria as well.

Higuain I think could have done well too. Comfortable when to the side, makes good runs and has a good understanding with Messi.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:44 pm

probably di maria, that guy is a fantastic winger.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Ramos and Di Maria. That is it.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:39 pm

I don't see how Di Maria would fit in imo. I don't think he's intelligent to play the Barca system. Mata/Silva would suit it more.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Ramos Oezil Di Maria

In a parallel future when Xavi and Iniesta have retired, imagine this:

------Busquets--------

Oezil------------Thiago

Smile
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 pm

mtfootball wrote:I don't see how Di Maria would fit in imo. I don't think he's intelligent to play the Barca system. Mata/Silva would suit it more.

The inside forwards have specific roles in the system. I think Di Maria can fulfill that role very well. Plus, his link-up with Messi is good.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 pm

The first name to come to mind is Di Maria as he is tailor built for this system and would have come in quite handy with the injuries of last season. Also, he's not a Madrid product or lifelong Madrid fan.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm

I don't really think Di Maria's an inside forward. He's more of a winger who likes to dribble.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:04 pm

mtfootball wrote:I don't really think Di Maria's an inside forward. He's more of a winger who likes to dribble.

Yeah, but he can play that role quite well. In my mind atleast. Receiving the ball out wide an then cutting in or passing to the overlapping fullback, or making runs off the defenders.

Yeah, i think he can fit in.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Pax, people on Barcaforum are as much Barca fans as anyone here. Only difference is that alot are very objective in their views. There are a few Madrid fans there, the top poster is a Madrid fan actually, and believe me, when the Clasico comes around, you can tell the difference.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:42 pm

Ramos, Marcelo and Di Maria. That's it tbh. Ronaldo is too direct and with the amount of limited space barca operate in he would be ineefcetive. Ozil has tunnel vision for me, silky player but far too direct with his passing, tunnel vision for me. Higuain, no. Benzema, no. Pepe, no. Iker, no. Alonso, no. Khedira, yes...notsrs, no...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Di Maria-Its interesting that many Madrid fans dont rate him.And yet most of the Barca fans here rate him highly.Would take him in a heartbeat.Gem of a player.
Marcelo-Simply brilliant going forward.Defensively suspect but when you are that good going forward,it more than makes up for it.
Ozil-The player we should have gone for instead of the lost lamb.Nothing more needs to be said.
Higuain-Would be a goal scoring machine with Messi behind him.
Top 2 players I would pick would be Di Maria and Marcelo.The other two would also be excellent.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:52 pm

I just fking hate Marcelo too much to ever want someone like him, so I'll pass on that one.

Ozil I would take in a heartbeat, especially since we are his favorite club (in reality Very Happy), we really should have gotten him earlier, instead of Madrid.

I'd take Higuain too probably. Like all other Barca fans here, I also rate Di Maria and wouldn't mind him here.

But while everyone here is nice that I would like...I don't know if I'd like them coming from the Evil lol Razz
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 pm

#freehiggy

I think we could have done well with Higuain but I think that his style of play has changed a lot since say 2008 or so when he was playing kind of like a winger ( and was not doing too badly).

Either way, I want Higuain to leave Mudrid.

Apart from him..nobody else really.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Di Maria and higuain combination with messi we would see sexy football as in the gif above. it would be the best counter attacking force in the world. barca attack needs someone who can make long runs and dribble. there is messi but one more like him (di maria) would make great counter attacking team

I dont know why they dont like di maria, he is one of the few players that can make 50m long runs between players. there is messi and who else in the world?

About defense currently madrid's defense are the best in the world and they are better than barcelona's (old puyol, romantic pique, abidal without kidney). So i'd take all madrid's defensive players physical ramos, agile cantrearo, technical marcelo, intelligent arbeloa (no need for dirty pepe)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:58 pm

I would take Ozil, Benzema, Higuain, Casillas, Ramos, Di Maria and Coentrao, Marcelo too, he's very good.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:06 am

I'm always pleasantly suprised that you guys think Di Maria can fit into your system, it gives me hope because he is an insane talent and guys who are as skilled as him with his motor and workrate and willingness to defend just don't come around...I can only think of Nedved.

But he gets ahead of himself, Di Maria is like out of control hunter, if he sees a leaf rustle he will shoot, almost everytime he touches the ball he either

a.tries to dribble
b.tries to make a miracle pass
c.Cuts in and takes a shot

It's frustrating and endearing at the same time...never thought I could love and hate a player for the exact same reasons, makes me question the true meaning of life and shit, yes , that's the level of profoundness Di Maria evokes.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:35 am

Jonathan28 wrote:Pax, people on Barcaforum are as much Barca fans as anyone here. Only difference is that alot are very objective in their views. There are a few Madrid fans there, the top poster is a Madrid fan actually, and believe me, when the Clasico comes around, you can tell the difference.

Bro, Only joking. The blokes here are more decent than any other section here. Arguments are to the point and everyone has a good idea of football concepts. A great way to grow your football knowledge.
Sticking to point well, imo Pepe, Khedria, Alonso, Casillas and Marcelo. Reason against Marcelo, he seems to be illdisicpline. Can't controll his temper. Tbh, Abidal and Alba are better options imo.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:31 am

More on Ozil, whatever issue people have we him, they surely cant be worse than the current ones Cesc has. I think thats all that need to be said.

If Cesc is tagged a midfielder and is supposed to be a midfielder for us, Ozil most certaintly can be.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next