Jonathan28
The Franchise
The Sanchez
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madrid player to Barca  - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid player to Barca

Post by The Franchise Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:31 am

More on Ozil, whatever issue people have we him, they surely cant be worse than the current ones Cesc has. I think thats all that need to be said.

If Cesc is tagged a midfielder and is supposed to be a midfielder for us, Ozil most certaintly can be.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 am

No idea why we didn't sign Ozil when we had the chance, did Pep want Cesc that badly?

Getting Neymar will make up for it though.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Taking into account just need for the team, not the fact that I don't like a player, or hate him:

Casillas - it would be good to have a keeper who can save you in difficult situation. I watched lately Clasico then a Chelsea games again from this season, VV was joke, a towel. Casillas is the best GK in the world and we should have elite goalie in our squad, no matter what you will say/post some stats etc, Valdes is not elite.

Ramos - we need new CB, he is 26, if he plays there, we have CB tie up for a years. His physical style would compliment ball-playing ability of Pique.

Di Maria - I rate him highly and I would prefer him than Pedro and Alexis.

Benzema - good CF, YOUNG, not some 29-year old. We should have bid for him, not for old Ibras and Villas. No more signings 29 year old strikers FFS. I think Benz would be good for our system, he is useful in the build-up, Messi evolves into AMF, Benz as CF, not bad.

We won't sign any of them, but I think those 4 would be good in our system. 3 who I think won't fit there are Khedira, Alonso and Ozil. Ozil can't play in 4-3-3, he is well suited to Madrid's counterattack style 4-2-3-1 as No. 10. In our system, he wouldn't thrive, I didn't want Ozil after WC and I'm not sad we didn't buy him. We should went for Di Maria that year though.

I don't want Marcelo too, he has sometimes fury attacks when he commits stupid fouls. I prefer Alba, despite Marcelo being better in attack. Neither of them is good in defence, but Alba doesn't have a tendency to make stupid fouls like Marcelo (SC vs Cesc, that tackle vs Bayern, some fouls in LL games).

As for the future, we should take Madrid's approach and sign young players who can be superstars in the future, like Madrid did some years later. Higuain, Marcelo, Ozil, Di Maria etc. Young player with a lot of talent. They make it there and they have stars. If they didn't make it, Madrid would sell them for money, because of their age they have resale value. No more overpaying for 28/29 year old strikers and players should be club motto for the future.

matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Agreed, why we did not sign Benzema yet wasted €85m on Ibra and Villa is beyond me. Laporta was a good President by terrible at transfers. If Rosell were in charge at the time we would have signed Ozil and Benzema.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:23 pm

You guys make me laugh sometimes.

I remember when we were considering signing Benzema to replace Etoo, almost nobody wanted that move. I was one of the rare few saying it might be good.

And now you want Benz, to play as a centerforward with Messi as a 10....I mean really?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:38 pm

I wasn't at Goal.com forums at that time. I wanted Aguero when Eto'o was shipped out, then Benzema was my 2nd option. I wanted young star, not old Ibra. Year after Ibra fiasco, I wanted Aguero, not 28 year old Villa. I posted Benzema now, because I think he can play there, and it's better to use him as CF opposed to average Alexis (who is playing as Nr. 9 because he can't dribble past any defender on any wing).

Past transfers of strikers in last years:

1) Signing overrated Ibrahimovic, giving away superior Eto'o + 40 M euros = :facepalm:
2) Selling overrated Ibrahimovic and replacing him by 28 year old Villa = :facepalm:
3) Buying Alexis Sanchez instead of Kun Aguero = :facepalm:

What's next? Instead of buying Neymar in the future or other young striker, we will buy 30 year old Van Persie? A lot of millions wasted on Ibra and Villa, if we bought after Eto'o was leaving, young superstar like Kun or Benz, we wouldn't have to buy another forward now or in 2013, but our board preferred to overpay on Ibras and Villas.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:02 pm

I don't think I was around for that debate at the time, but if I was, I would have decided with Dani, since Benzema is one of my favourite players. The first person I would buy on Pes and FM everytime I started a new game lmao, before he signed for Madrid of course Crying or Very sad

Benzema scoring against Barca always tears me apart.

Aguero, I've never really liked, don't know why but I never get excited watching him play.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I'm always pleasantly suprised that you guys think Di Maria can fit into your system, it gives me hope because he is an insane talent and guys who are as skilled as him with his motor and workrate and willingness to defend just don't come around...I can only think of Nedved.

But he gets ahead of himself, Di Maria is like out of control hunter, if he sees a leaf rustle he will shoot, almost everytime he touches the ball he either

a.tries to dribble
b.tries to make a miracle pass
c.Cuts in and takes a shot

It's frustrating and endearing at the same time...never thought I could love and hate a player for the exact same reasons, makes me question the true meaning of life and shit, yes , that's the level of profoundness Di Maria evokes.

Yeah it's amazing and frustrating at the same time. I like to see a player that sees an opportunity and just goes for it, but at the same time, you need to have the patience and decision making to know your limits.

While Di Maria has that kind of 'go for it' attitude, I think in time he will learn his limits, he's still quite young. Especially at Barca where he could definitely be chastised for the gung ho attitude.

I think he would be fantastic at Barca, as long as he matured and didn't lose all confidence in his dribbling like Sanchez and become mr.passback. Him and Ozil are honestly the only two players I fear when Barca faces Madrid.

And back then I was supportive of Ibra Razz Before Ibra (and Pedro) I had always wanted David Silva or Luis Suarez bought, but Pedro put an end to that debate.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Modrić
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by pewpew Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:39 am

me as barca fan would like Ronaldo because he is the most complete player and biggest brand who would not want that

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:02 am

---------------------------Valdes--------------------------------
-------------Ramos----------Puyol----------Pique------------
Di Maria ------ Xavi -----Busquets ------Iniesta ---- Alba
--------------------Messi------------ Higuain------------------
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:23 pm

matpol wrote:
3) Buying Alexis Sanchez instead of Kun Aguero = :facepalm:

Yes because Aguero would have done soooooooooooooo much better outwide Laughing :facepalm:

Instead of building a team full of stars, you need to realise what works and Aguero does not work.

Infact no CF does, with Messi around its all a pipe dream.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:28 pm

..................................Valdes.................................
Alves.............Ramos............Pepe....................Marcelo...
....................................Busquets.........................
...................................Xavi.................................
.....................................................Iniesta.....................
..........Di Maria................Messi..........................Villa...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:33 am

Aguero was more expensive than Sanchez and well he was considered as a CF not a winger/forward. Sanchez could play at CF though he could also shift to the wing. He did well with us last season.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2