The ultimate debate.

+13
MrDeeds
Blue Barrett
billionmillion
Ganso
jibers
Juveman17
DRK
Onyx
Lord Hades
Harmonica
Donuts
Kaladin
Red Alert
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty The ultimate debate.

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Messi vs Ronaldo. Who's considered better and why? Who would you rather in your team? Why are all supporters so sensitive that when somebody states a post saying "Messi" a "Ronaldo" post comes right after? And vice versa.

Personally feel that they'll both go down as legends of this generation and you should all be glad that you're watching them instead of saying crap like "HE SUCKS. WHEN WAS LAST TIME MESSI SCORE FROM 30 YARDS" and or "HE NOT TEAM PLAYER, ONLY CARE ABOUT HIMSELF. HE NEVER CROSS BALL"

(Both quoted off random vids on youtube.)

Anyway. Go.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Fuuuuuu.....Sioooooooon....HA!

The ultimate debate. 1326038780-c8BMDe
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24564
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Donuts Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Messi, simply because more of a team player, scores more goals, more passes and assists. Completes his runs more, his free kicks are usually on target if not inches away from bar, despite his height still does great headers, younger, and more respectful off the pitch.
Messi will go on the books as top 5 in history and honestly Ronaldo would be lucky to be top 20.
*this is all my opinion before all the fans storm in*
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Harmonica Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:21 pm

ynwa wrote:"HE SUCKS. WHEN WAS LAST TIME MESSI SCORE FROM 30 YARDS"
Messi scored his last goal (look below) of the season from 55 to 60 yards

Pointless debate.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:33 pm

i dont know how much a 'yard ' is but to my limited knowledge , i dont think that goal above is really 50-60 yards?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Messi. He offers more in terms of build up play and I'd rather have someone like that in the team. He's a playmaker, goalscorer, better dribbler than Ronaldo as well. He works harder and is also more versatile.

Someone with those qualities > Someone with free kicks, headers, physicality etc as their qualities.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by DRK Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:40 pm

If I had to choose one or the other to have on my team it would be Messi. Ronaldo is a great player but if it was up to me I'd choose Messi.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1622
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Leo Messi hands down.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 26

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Ultimate debate? Are you for real? Messi is clearly a level above everyone else. A better 'ultimate debate' would be: Is Nerman the chosen one? Would he liberate football from tiki taka or plunge us into further years of darkness?

#saveusNERMAN
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:03 pm

jibers wrote:Ultimate debate? Are you for real? Messi is clearly a level above everyone else. A better 'ultimate debate' would be: Is Nerman the chosen one? Would he liberate football from tiki taka or plunge us into further years of darkness?

#saveusNERMAN
NERMAN :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Harmonica Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:28 pm

jibers wrote:Ultimate debate? Are you for real? Messi is clearly a level above everyone else. A better 'ultimate debate' would be: Is Nerman the chosen one? Would he liberate football from tiki taka or plunge us into further years of darkness?

#saveusNERMAN
Nerman to Barca -> the start of second millenium of dark ages. :bow:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:30 pm

jiopsi wrote:
jibers wrote:Ultimate debate? Are you for real? Messi is clearly a level above everyone else. A better 'ultimate debate' would be: Is Nerman the chosen one? Would he liberate football from tiki taka or plunge us into further years of darkness?

#saveusNERMAN
Nerman to Barca -> the start of second millenium of dark ages. :bow:

Sad
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by billionmillion Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Dear ynwa nobody afraid to make this thread, but people dont do it because answer is clear. ultimate would be neymar vs ronaldo vs iniesta
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:28 pm

jiopsi wrote:
ynwa wrote:"HE SUCKS. WHEN WAS LAST TIME MESSI SCORE FROM 30 YARDS"
Messi scored his last goal (look below) of the season from 55 to 60 yards

Pointless debate.
That is not 55-60 yards though.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Harmonica Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
ynwa wrote:"HE SUCKS. WHEN WAS LAST TIME MESSI SCORE FROM 30 YARDS"
Messi scored his last goal (look below) of the season from 55 to 60 yards

Pointless debate.
That is not 55-60 yards though.
Yes it is.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:33 pm

By the yards it's long shots I think. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Harmonica Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Well scoring isn't same as shooting, furthermore it's just the same if you shoot goal from 30 yards, or dribble 1 one player and shoot goal from 25 yards.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:39 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
ynwa wrote:"HE SUCKS. WHEN WAS LAST TIME MESSI SCORE FROM 30 YARDS"
Messi scored his last goal (look below) of the season from 55 to 60 yards

Pointless debate.
That is not 55-60 yards though.
Yes it is.
This is 55 yards.



Not sure you know the dimensions of a football pitch.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Harmonica Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
ynwa wrote:"HE SUCKS. WHEN WAS LAST TIME MESSI SCORE FROM 30 YARDS"
Messi scored his last goal (look below) of the season from 55 to 60 yards

Pointless debate.
That is not 55-60 yards though.
Yes it is.
This is 55 yards.

https://www.youtube.com/v/HNeArcMrclI

Not sure you know the dimensions of a football pitch.
Yes that is scoring from about 55 yards, depending on pitch dimensions.

Not sure if you really know trigonometry though.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by MrDeeds Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:47 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Fuuuuuu.....Sioooooooon....HA!

The ultimate debate. 1326038780-c8BMDe

Noooooooooooo rofl
Epic.


Messi.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 126
Join date : 2012-05-08

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:57 pm

jiopsi wrote:Yes that is scoring FROM about 55 yards, depending on pitch dimensions.

Not sure if you really know trigonometry though.
jiopsi wrote:
ynwa wrote:"HE SUCKS. WHEN WAS LAST TIME MESSI SCORE FROM 30 YARDS"
Messi scored his last goal (look below) of the season FROM 55 to 60 yards

Pointless debate.
Am I missing something?

He RECEIVED the ball from about 50-55 yards, sprinted towards goal and took the shot from about 22-25 yards. Is that the same as "he scored FROM 55-60 yards"? scratch
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Harmonica Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Yes that is scoring FROM about 55 yards, depending on pitch dimensions.

Not sure if you really know trigonometry though.
jiopsi wrote:
ynwa wrote:"HE SUCKS. WHEN WAS LAST TIME MESSI SCORE FROM 30 YARDS"
Messi scored his last goal (look below) of the season FROM 55 to 60 yards

Pointless debate.
Am I missing something?

He RECEIVED the ball from about 50-55 yards, sprinted towards goal and took the shot from about 22-25 yards. Is that the same as "he scored FROM 55-60 yards"? scratch
Scoring isn't shooting. :facepalm:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:06 pm

He didn't shoot from 50-55 yards. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:10 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Yes that is scoring FROM about 55 yards, depending on pitch dimensions.

Not sure if you really know trigonometry though.
jiopsi wrote:
ynwa wrote:"HE SUCKS. WHEN WAS LAST TIME MESSI SCORE FROM 30 YARDS"
Messi scored his last goal (look below) of the season FROM 55 to 60 yards

Pointless debate.
Am I missing something?

He RECEIVED the ball from about 50-55 yards, sprinted towards goal and took the shot from about 22-25 yards. Is that the same as "he scored FROM 55-60 yards"? scratch
Scoring isn't shooting. :facepalm:
Nice way to spin it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Harmonica Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Yes that is scoring FROM about 55 yards, depending on pitch dimensions.

Not sure if you really know trigonometry though.
jiopsi wrote:
ynwa wrote:"HE SUCKS. WHEN WAS LAST TIME MESSI SCORE FROM 30 YARDS"
Messi scored his last goal (look below) of the season FROM 55 to 60 yards

Pointless debate.
Am I missing something?

He RECEIVED the ball from about 50-55 yards, sprinted towards goal and took the shot from about 22-25 yards. Is that the same as "he scored FROM 55-60 yards"? scratch
Scoring isn't shooting. :facepalm:
Nice way to spin it.
Well I didn't, you tried but it didn't work.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

The ultimate debate. Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum