+5
Obabo
Vibe
Yuri Yukuv
CroInter
delaurentishotz
9 posters

Go down

Locked Topics for no reason..  Empty Locked Topics for no reason..

Post by delaurentishotz Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:06 am

I'm relaxed , enjoying myself writing a few satirical pieces here and there.. Then discussing some football here and there..
My satirical pieces have always been aimed at the Interisti on these boards.... Chilling , relaxing together , having a few laughs and discussions.

It makes no sense that a Juve supporter who has accused me of rascism in the past (lol) is a mod on the Inter forums ?? That....does....not....make....sense

delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Locked Topics for no reason..  Empty Re: Locked Topics for no reason..

Post by CroInter Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:09 am

I replied to this in this thread......
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2041p15-serie-a-legends-foreigners

Anyways, Devi is great guy, even though i think he might have overreacted in this case....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:10 am

Locked Topics for no reason..  42128025
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 am

Although Muntari piece was not your most creative one,it did not deserve closure...I've seen much worse on both Juve & Milan boards.

You just attract attention because you don't participate in much,you only take occasional digs at Juve :lol!:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 am

And looooooooooool at chewbacca defense
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:25 am

I remember on the old forums , When I was banned I kept following the forums once in awhile.. And saw things that w(sh)ould warrant a ban.. But surprise surprise nothing happened. It goes to show you the double standards being used here.... Nobody will lose his/her sleep over it , but still it shows you with what kind of people you are dealing with.

delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Obabo Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:38 am

delaurentishotz wrote:I'm relaxed , enjoying myself writing a few satirical pieces here and there.. Then discussing some football here and there..
My satirical pieces have always been aimed at the Interisti on these boards.... Chilling , relaxing together , having a few laughs and discussions.

It makes no sense that a Juve supporter who has accused me of rascism in the past (lol) is a mod on the Inter forums ?? That....does....not....make....sense

Locked Topics for no reason..  1281004519_smoking-crab-deal-with-it
Obabo
Obabo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:38 am

CroInter wrote:I replied to this in this thread......
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2041p15-serie-a-legends-foreigners

Anyways, Devi is great guy, even though i think he might have overreacted in this case....

Nothing will happen. You hit the nail on the head though. That thread should be locked, and posters should be given a final warning. Won't happen though. Rolling Eyes

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 am

Locked Topics for no reason..  Chewbacca

^^would be one of the best signings for Inter.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:42 am

Delaurentis, if you have any admin issues, PM the admins. That's how the Milanista's do it, you should too. But anyways, if you want to share your thoughts, I guess you can, but it's useless if you ask me. As CroInter said Devi is a good guy, but your past history and ban had to do with lots of controversies you had with Juventus fans, so the remarks you made about Juve, correlate to topics being locked because the admins don't want to see all hell breaking lose again.

Sometimes CroInter makes JuBe remarks, which I don't mind, I say it myself sometimes to joke around as well. But he doesn't go to the extent of insulting any club including Juve, you have. So in that case, locking topics due to your past is a good reason and better one for the forums.

Sure I have my heat with the Milanista's, however I for one was never banned. Nor have I ever insulted their club or any of their fans. Sure once or there I might say 'Inter Merda' for example, but that's not an Insult, it's just a chant pursay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:49 am

sciacca wrote:Sure once or there I might say 'Inter Merda' for example, but that's not an Insult

Locked Topics for no reason..  Facepalm

So when he implies that Juve is a Serie B team it's blasphemy,but when you literally call Inter shit it's not an insult...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:49 am

sciacca wrote: topics being locked because the admins don't want to see all hell breaking lose again.

Hell wouldn't break loose if Juve fans could resist the urge to see us mocking their team. It's kind of like a hiker seeing a bear trap, stepping on it, then suing the hunter who set it. You know it's there, why bother stepping on it?

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:50 am

VibeTribe wrote:
sciacca wrote:Sure once or there I might say 'Inter Merda' for example, but that's not an Insult

So when he implies that Juve is a Serie B team it's blasphemy,but when you literally call Inter shit it's not an insult...

Can't get past that Juve fan logic.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 am

VibeTribe wrote:

I never said that statement on this current forum, back in the old forums yes. Yes it dosen't justify him because he did make on remark about Juve in Serie B, however a lot of people in the Juventus section took it seriously. Someone opened a topic relating it to the other locked one with the fact that Delaurentis mentioned Serie B. So to avoid all that Devi locked everything. I don't see nothing wrong with that. Due to his past, nobody likes what remarks Delaurentis says about Juventus. CroInter's 'JuBe' is irrelevant due to the fact he is always joking. He has gotten to a lot of heat back in the days and their trying to prevent it once again.

dansik wrote:
sciacca wrote: topics being locked because the admins don't want to see all hell breaking lose again.

Hell wouldn't break loose if Juve fans could resist the urge to see us mocking their team. It's kind of like a hiker seeing a bear trap, stepping on it, then suing the hunter who set it. You know it's there, why bother stepping on it?

Refer to me where Any Juventus fan from that section has insulted your club by any means on this current forum. If they have, PM it to Devi or any other admin as you wish, and they will deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 am

This is all solved if the thin-skinned Juve fans (I'm not saying you are one of them, we all know who they are) just stay out of our section. If a remark about your team being in Sere B really gets you all riled up, you may need to consider taking a break from the internet.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:17 am

when a poster's every thread is aimed at a team, it signifies intent, dunno why some Inter fans are trying to justify him, Crointer talks thrash about Juve sometimes in our very own section and we don't have many issues with him, we don't go around the Juve section making Inter threads, we barely mention Inter...

but he trying to even demerit Devi is even worthless...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:22 am

1st thing first, Devi isnt an Inter mod, he is a general admin and can do whatever he thinks is right for the forums

2nd thing, please read the rules before making a thread like this

"Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed."
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down